Please do not mention political themes. It is against the TOS and I would rather not have Moderators feel the need to suppress anything nasty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose :) Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 389
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5822 of 64311/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #5824 of 64311/8/13 at 11:29pmpost #5825 of 64311/9/13 at 1:40ampost #5826 of 64311/9/13 at 4:32ampost #5827 of 64311/9/13 at 6:23ampost #5828 of 64311/12/13 at 7:22ampost #5829 of 64311/12/13 at 7:30am
well. one of my friends took of my HD650's mid song, cos there was a thunder clap in the song and thought it wasn't part of the song.
To be fair i did the same the first time I heard the song but it doesn't count!post #5830 of 64311/12/13 at 11:39ampost #5831 of 64311/12/13 at 12:39pmpost #5832 of 64311/13/13 at 2:56amQuote:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I was cruising the thread. Did he seriously think metal was underground? Seriously? What the blue hell? Korn? Disturbed?post #5833 of 64311/13/13 at 9:24ampost #5834 of 64311/13/13 at 10:00amDubsteps a trend and i can't wait for it to die. I am actually glad metal isn't mainstream because they could screw it up big time. Please stay underground metal.
And this was said of pretty much every music genre created ever at its time of novelty.
Even disco didn't die, it just evolved into EDM.
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Upgrade path for a me. Currently own: NVX APT100 and HD598 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Help me decide what 3.5mm plug to get 2 minutes ago
- › New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for best over ear headphones for under $200? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)