Please do not mention political themes. It is against the TOS and I would rather not have Moderators feel the need to suppress anything nasty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 389
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5822 of 64311/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #5824 of 64311/8/13 at 11:29pmpost #5825 of 64311/9/13 at 1:40ampost #5826 of 64311/9/13 at 4:32ampost #5827 of 64311/9/13 at 6:23ampost #5828 of 64311/12/13 at 7:22ampost #5829 of 64311/12/13 at 7:30am
well. one of my friends took of my HD650's mid song, cos there was a thunder clap in the song and thought it wasn't part of the song.
To be fair i did the same the first time I heard the song but it doesn't count!post #5830 of 64311/12/13 at 11:39ampost #5831 of 64311/12/13 at 12:39pmpost #5832 of 64311/13/13 at 2:56amQuote:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I was cruising the thread. Did he seriously think metal was underground? Seriously? What the blue hell? Korn? Disturbed?post #5833 of 64311/13/13 at 9:24ampost #5834 of 64311/13/13 at 10:00amDubsteps a trend and i can't wait for it to die. I am actually glad metal isn't mainstream because they could screw it up big time. Please stay underground metal.
And this was said of pretty much every music genre created ever at its time of novelty.
Even disco didn't die, it just evolved into EDM.
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 14 seconds ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 6 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2