Please do not mention political themes. It is against the TOS and I would rather not have Moderators feel the need to suppress anything nasty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 389
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5822 of 64311/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #5824 of 64311/8/13 at 11:29pmpost #5825 of 64311/9/13 at 1:40ampost #5826 of 64311/9/13 at 4:32ampost #5827 of 64311/9/13 at 6:23ampost #5828 of 64311/12/13 at 7:22ampost #5829 of 64311/12/13 at 7:30ampost #5830 of 64311/12/13 at 11:39ampost #5831 of 64311/12/13 at 12:39pmpost #5832 of 64311/13/13 at 2:56amQuote:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I was cruising the thread. Did he seriously think metal was underground? Seriously? What the blue hell? Korn? Disturbed?post #5833 of 64311/13/13 at 9:24ampost #5834 of 64311/13/13 at 10:00amDubsteps a trend and i can't wait for it to die. I am actually glad metal isn't mainstream because they could screw it up big time. Please stay underground metal.
And this was said of pretty much every music genre created ever at its time of novelty.
Even disco didn't die, it just evolved into EDM.
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 1 second ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 35 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Can't seem to wrap my head around impedance - Is 40 ohm good if I'm... 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 2 minutes ago
- › $250 CAD budget on new phones, thoughts, ideas?? 2 minutes ago
- › *HELP* Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Sound issue on Computer 4 minutes ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 4 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3