at least you don't have a Sennheiser S1 Digital
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 333post #4981 of 643110/12/12 at 6:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4982 of 643110/13/12 at 7:11pmpost #4983 of 643110/14/12 at 6:40ampost #4984 of 643110/14/12 at 8:09ampost #4985 of 643110/14/12 at 8:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Kayvin
Got my first set of audiophile headphones last week... The highest "caliber" headphones that hit my ears before this were Klipsch S4's but i dove right in and bought a set of HD 650's. When i first got them i listened to them and thought they sounded good but not a huge difference. But then my ears started to open up and actually listen to the depth available. whole new world. Couldn't believe how narrow my hearing was before. After a 3 hour run at work i hop in my car to head home and realize how ****ty my "premium" fender audio sounds in my Jetta. The headphones have tainted my ears and they crave quality now. There is no turning back now. My JDS C421 should arrive tomorrow (my wallet is still recovering from the Senn's or i would have had a crack coming, maybe even a valhalla/Bifrost)
I have the same problem, I cant stand listing to music via my car stereo anymore... I just end up listing to talk/news radio. =Xpost #4986 of 643110/14/12 at 8:25ampost #4987 of 643110/14/12 at 8:34ampost #4988 of 643110/14/12 at 9:36am
over lunch on Friday, one of my co-workers noticed my W4 for the first time and commented " those look nice" and I said "yes, they are"
gone are the days when I would have offer her to listen. I would have let her if she wanted but I no longer offer because then we have to talk
cost / price and I get the - you are crazy look. Nooooooooooo, not the look!post #4989 of 643110/14/12 at 10:16ampost #4990 of 643110/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #4991 of 643110/14/12 at 1:20pmpost #4992 of 643110/14/12 at 2:46pmpost #4993 of 643110/14/12 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by machoboy
I don't really have any audiophile headphones (and when I think audiophile, I think of people who shun headphones all together and have no-compromises high-end analog stereo systems, but I guess the term has evolved over the years).
When I've let people try out the headphones I have/had in my signature their reaction was something like:
Me: "What do you think?"
Them: "Huh? About what?"
Me: "The headphones."
Them: "Uh... They worked fine I guess. Do headphones sound different from each other or something?"
Sorry....... My headphone life is not very romantic
Pretty much the reactions I get.
I played my Dad some Otis Redding tracks on my D2000 one time. He said "sounds nice". But I knew he was saying it to make me feel better.
When I let my friend listen to my HFI 580s he said "nice headphones, I've been thinking about getting some nice headphones like the beats."post #4994 of 643110/14/12 at 4:01pmpost #4995 of 643110/14/12 at 8:54pm
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 second ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 29 seconds ago
- › 강원랜드아가씨に◈wbc333.com◈に강원랜드아가씨강원랜드아가씨 49 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 - PRICE DROP 1 minute ago
- › 세부카지노체험ぜ▥wbc333.com▥ぜ세부카지노체험세부카지노체험 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › What Headphone and Amp are you listening to right now? 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2