- 373 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 323post #4831 of 64319/15/12 at 11:00amGuys I know that we are mostly adults and older teens here but have any of you ever named any of your headphones? Some friend of mine just bought some monster diamond headphones thingy and named it Elle. RIP Sound Quality.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4832 of 64319/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #4833 of 64319/15/12 at 8:50pmpost #4834 of 64319/15/12 at 9:39pmpost #4835 of 64319/16/12 at 12:27ampost #4836 of 64319/16/12 at 12:39am
Not just my headphones.
Lappy:Space station Alpha
I think I might have a problem, and a love for space, Kubric, and Bowie.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 9/16/12 at 1:42ampost #4837 of 64319/16/12 at 12:53ampost #4838 of 64319/16/12 at 12:55am
I should let my friend borrow my Pannies at school that leak a lot. He doesn't realize they leak a ton of sound out and he listens to them almost all the way up
I named my Pannies "Pancake"post #4839 of 64319/16/12 at 1:16ampost #4840 of 64319/16/12 at 1:49ampost #4841 of 64319/16/12 at 2:00ampost #4842 of 64319/16/12 at 7:03ampost #4843 of 64319/16/12 at 7:28am
The TMA-1 series is strange. It's like a "sleeper" if you compare it to cars. The flat black color makes it look like a cheap plastic headphone that does not want attention, but it's actually made of fiberglass and sound daym good.
Also the kid was probably ten years old.
Another small incident was when I had my PRO700MK2 and a guy said "Nice headphones. M50?"post #4844 of 64319/16/12 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Hugo 20 seconds ago
- › What is your ear cleaning routine like? 35 seconds ago
- › What makes the Sennheiser 598s so bad for rock/metal? 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 4 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...