- 364 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose :) Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 323post #4831 of 64319/15/12 at 11:00amGuys I know that we are mostly adults and older teens here but have any of you ever named any of your headphones? Some friend of mine just bought some monster diamond headphones thingy and named it Elle. RIP Sound Quality.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4832 of 64319/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #4833 of 64319/15/12 at 8:50pmpost #4834 of 64319/15/12 at 9:39pmpost #4835 of 64319/16/12 at 12:27ampost #4836 of 64319/16/12 at 12:39am
Not just my headphones.
Lappy:Space station Alpha
I think I might have a problem, and a love for space, Kubric, and Bowie.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 9/16/12 at 1:42ampost #4837 of 64319/16/12 at 12:53ampost #4838 of 64319/16/12 at 12:55am
I should let my friend borrow my Pannies at school that leak a lot. He doesn't realize they leak a ton of sound out and he listens to them almost all the way up
I named my Pannies "Pancake"post #4839 of 64319/16/12 at 1:16ampost #4840 of 64319/16/12 at 1:49ampost #4841 of 64319/16/12 at 2:00ampost #4842 of 64319/16/12 at 7:03ampost #4843 of 64319/16/12 at 7:28am
The TMA-1 series is strange. It's like a "sleeper" if you compare it to cars. The flat black color makes it look like a cheap plastic headphone that does not want attention, but it's actually made of fiberglass and sound daym good.
Also the kid was probably ten years old.
Another small incident was when I had my PRO700MK2 and a guy said "Nice headphones. M50?"post #4844 of 64319/16/12 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 seconds ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 9 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › F.S. Tralucent Ref.1 (Shipping + Paypal Included) 41 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › My head is going to explode! 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)