- 368 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose :) Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 323post #4831 of 64319/15/12 at 11:00amGuys I know that we are mostly adults and older teens here but have any of you ever named any of your headphones? Some friend of mine just bought some monster diamond headphones thingy and named it Elle. RIP Sound Quality.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4832 of 64319/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #4833 of 64319/15/12 at 8:50pmpost #4834 of 64319/15/12 at 9:39pmpost #4835 of 64319/16/12 at 12:27ampost #4836 of 64319/16/12 at 12:39am
Not just my headphones.
Lappy:Space station Alpha
I think I might have a problem, and a love for space, Kubric, and Bowie.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 9/16/12 at 1:42ampost #4837 of 64319/16/12 at 12:53ampost #4838 of 64319/16/12 at 12:55am
I should let my friend borrow my Pannies at school that leak a lot. He doesn't realize they leak a ton of sound out and he listens to them almost all the way up
I named my Pannies "Pancake"post #4839 of 64319/16/12 at 1:16ampost #4840 of 64319/16/12 at 1:49ampost #4841 of 64319/16/12 at 2:00ampost #4842 of 64319/16/12 at 7:03ampost #4843 of 64319/16/12 at 7:28am
The TMA-1 series is strange. It's like a "sleeper" if you compare it to cars. The flat black color makes it look like a cheap plastic headphone that does not want attention, but it's actually made of fiberglass and sound daym good.
Also the kid was probably ten years old.
Another small incident was when I had my PRO700MK2 and a guy said "Nice headphones. M50?"post #4844 of 64319/16/12 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 44 seconds ago
- › Need Advice on Home Hi-Fi Sources 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › Good speaker setup for 300dollars 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones broke... again 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 2 minutes ago
- › Novice Need advice for good gaming/positional sound headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Wanted! AK240 or AK120 ii or Chord Hugo or Noble Universal IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)