- 373 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 323post #4831 of 64319/15/12 at 11:00amGuys I know that we are mostly adults and older teens here but have any of you ever named any of your headphones? Some friend of mine just bought some monster diamond headphones thingy and named it Elle. RIP Sound Quality.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4832 of 64319/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #4833 of 64319/15/12 at 8:50pmpost #4834 of 64319/15/12 at 9:39pmpost #4835 of 64319/16/12 at 12:27ampost #4836 of 64319/16/12 at 12:39am
Not just my headphones.
Lappy:Space station Alpha
I think I might have a problem, and a love for space, Kubric, and Bowie.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 9/16/12 at 1:42ampost #4837 of 64319/16/12 at 12:53ampost #4838 of 64319/16/12 at 12:55am
I should let my friend borrow my Pannies at school that leak a lot. He doesn't realize they leak a ton of sound out and he listens to them almost all the way up
I named my Pannies "Pancake"post #4839 of 64319/16/12 at 1:16ampost #4840 of 64319/16/12 at 1:49ampost #4841 of 64319/16/12 at 2:00ampost #4842 of 64319/16/12 at 7:03ampost #4843 of 64319/16/12 at 7:28am
The TMA-1 series is strange. It's like a "sleeper" if you compare it to cars. The flat black color makes it look like a cheap plastic headphone that does not want attention, but it's actually made of fiberglass and sound daym good.
Also the kid was probably ten years old.
Another small incident was when I had my PRO700MK2 and a guy said "Nice headphones. M50?"post #4844 of 64319/16/12 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Flagship Headphones 21 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 31 seconds ago
- › mod: Monoporice 8323 55 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 1 minute ago
- › Tennmak 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: HiFiMan HE-400i (Very Good Condition, 2.5 mm Adapters) 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...