- 373 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by System, 12/8/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/13/11
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/8/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/8/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II-Blacktagged by System, 1/24/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/8/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fullsize headphone under 200$ Last post on 12/26/12 at 3:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new user seeking headphone advice Last post on 9/15/11 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 323post #4831 of 64319/15/12 at 11:00amGuys I know that we are mostly adults and older teens here but have any of you ever named any of your headphones? Some friend of mine just bought some monster diamond headphones thingy and named it Elle. RIP Sound Quality.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4832 of 64319/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #4833 of 64319/15/12 at 8:50pmpost #4834 of 64319/15/12 at 9:39pmpost #4835 of 64319/16/12 at 12:27ampost #4836 of 64319/16/12 at 12:39am
Not just my headphones.
Lappy:Space station Alpha
I think I might have a problem, and a love for space, Kubric, and Bowie.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 9/16/12 at 1:42ampost #4837 of 64319/16/12 at 12:53ampost #4838 of 64319/16/12 at 12:55am
I should let my friend borrow my Pannies at school that leak a lot. He doesn't realize they leak a ton of sound out and he listens to them almost all the way up
I named my Pannies "Pancake"post #4839 of 64319/16/12 at 1:16ampost #4840 of 64319/16/12 at 1:49ampost #4841 of 64319/16/12 at 2:00ampost #4842 of 64319/16/12 at 7:03ampost #4843 of 64319/16/12 at 7:28am
The TMA-1 series is strange. It's like a "sleeper" if you compare it to cars. The flat black color makes it look like a cheap plastic headphone that does not want attention, but it's actually made of fiberglass and sound daym good.
Also the kid was probably ten years old.
Another small incident was when I had my PRO700MK2 and a guy said "Nice headphones. M50?"post #4844 of 64319/16/12 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 1 second ago
- › Chord Hugo 37 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 43 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse