Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones - Page 319  

post #4771 of 6431

BLUE! ITS ALL I WANT JUST GIVE IT TO ME!

post #4772 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaverian View Post

But there's a price to be paid for the blue pill. You won't ever be satisfied until you have the best sound possible and, naturally, this will make your wallet cry. Sometimes the red pill is better, ignorance is bliss. 
haha true my poor wallet
post #4773 of 6431

Is there a pill to forget all this so I can be happy with my ibuds again? -_-

post #4774 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrocheesium View Post

Is there a pill to forget all this so I can be happy with my ibuds again? -_-

i think that is the red pill, to live in a fantasy world that you think you have heard the best music with your ibuds

post #4775 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

i think that is the red pill, to live in a fantasy world that you think you have heard the best music with your ibuds

Yes but once you choose the blue pill (higher end audio) you can't choose the red pill anymore. 

post #4776 of 6431

just shoot the damn guy and take both pills :D

post #4777 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdacow View Post

just shoot the damn guy and take both pills :D

 

So... you would keep all of your high-end gear but never be able to hear how good it is? I can't imagine doing that would lead anywhere good.

post #4778 of 6431

lol hahaha that would be my friend in that case, has all the high end gear and customs and tells me that ibuds are better. I just wanna slap him. On the blue and red pill thingy, red makes u stuck in a fantasy and blue gives u all the high end audio gear so if i take both i can at the same time enjoy my high end audio gear and be happy thus i will shoot the guygs1000.gif


Edited by iamdacow - 8/18/12 at 11:12pm
post #4779 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdacow View Post

lol hahaha that would be my friend in that case, has all the high end gear and customs and tells me that ibuds are better. I just wanna slap him. On the blue and red pill thingy, red makes u stuck in a fantasy and blue gives u all the high end audio gear so if i take both i can at the same time enjoy my high end audio gear and be happy thus i will shoot the guygs1000.gif

which one sounds better? solo? ibuds? HD800? or LCD3? im not sure.... :( if i were to guess it would be the solo and ibuds right? since i see dr dre worshipping the solo and the majority worship the ibuds biggrin.gif only you crazy geeks bother to mention about unknown china headphones like the HD800 and LCD3 devil_face.gif

post #4780 of 6431

Headphones are only one part of the equation. Music from today is usually destroyed by the loudness wars. So, while people think they have it good by simply buying nice gear, they are actually still missing out in ways that can not be simply bought.


Edited by Not Yet - 8/18/12 at 11:30pm
post #4781 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

which one sounds better? solo? ibuds? HD800? or LCD3? im not sure.... :( if i were to guess it would be the solo and ibuds right? since i see dr dre worshipping the solo and the majority worship the ibuds biggrin.gif only you crazy geeks bother to mention about unknown china headphones like the HD800 and LCD3 devil_face.gif


haha hd800 and lcd3 china brands

post #4782 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdacow View Post


haha hd800 and lcd3 china brands

huh did i say something wrong? eek.gif

post #4783 of 6431

Sennheiser isn't a china brand, which who makes the HD800 model headphones, They are American made headphones. I pretty sure he was laughing at you saying they were china brand.

post #4784 of 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by genclaymore View Post

Sennheiser isn't a china brand, which who makes the HD800 model headphones, They are American made headphones. I pretty sure he was laughing at you saying they were china brand.

Lol  love the sarcasm.......... (Sennheiser is a german brand and the HD800 is made in germany..... if someone else dosent know ^^ intresting right? (not really) ) 


Edited by veyrongatti - 8/19/12 at 5:36am
post #4785 of 6431

thought it was china brand.... (sennheiser -> zhen hei zhe) anyway i salute dr dre for making the best headphones out there, he has made all the mainstream guys his lovely sheep^^

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones