Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 6

post #76 of 146
Thread Starter 

Here is a question for all you Triple.Fi 10 owners. After some research it looks like our cable may work with this IEM. But I don't have a pair to confirm. Here are the pictures. Does anyone own a Triple.Fi and a custom in ear like the JH13 or UE10/11 etc? If so see if the stock JH/UE cable fits. A couple of Asian forums stated they are compatible. If this is true thenthere is no need for us to make a new mold just for this phone. If nobody owns both I will buy a pair of Triple.Fi to confirm. It may also work in the IE8 Sennheiser. I have a set of those on order. While our current mold may not look identical to the picture below, all that really matters are the pins. Any Triple.Fi owner want to buy a cable to try. I will cover shipping both ways if it does not work. And take a picture with the cable installed so we can see if it is compatible. The cables are now in the production line at the molders so it should be hopefully soon.

TF10-1.jpgTF10-2.jpg

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

Reply
post #77 of 146

Yes Please do find out if it will work for the IE8!!  Im enjoying the recable for my denon Drew!! THANKS A MILLION!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drubrew View Post

Here is a question for all you Triple.Fi 10 owners. After some research it looks like our cable may work with this IEM. But I don't have a pair to confirm. Here are the pictures. Does anyone own a Triple.Fi and a custom in ear like the JH13 or UE10/11 etc? If so see if the stock JH/UE cable fits. A couple of Asian forums stated they are compatible. If this is true thenthere is no need for us to make a new mold just for this phone. If nobody owns both I will buy a pair of Triple.Fi to confirm. It may also work in the IE8 Sennheiser. I have a set of those on order. While our current mold may not look identical to the picture below, all that really matters are the pins. Any Triple.Fi owner want to buy a cable to try. I will cover shipping both ways if it does not work. And take a picture with the cable installed so we can see if it is compatible. The cables are now in the production line at the molders so it should be hopefully soon.

TF10-1.jpgTF10-2.jpg

post #78 of 146
Hi Drew, the customs pins for JH/UE is actually slightly bigger than the TF10 stock cable pins. You can still push the custom cable pins into the TF10... BUT it will enlarge the sockets of the TF10. If you were to put the stock universal cable back on to the TF10, it will be loose. You will stand a chance to drop the IEM while hanging it around your neck..

What some users like me do is to use a sandpaper and slowly reduce the pin diameter of the JH/UE cable to fit the TF10.

The stock cable pins are shorter than the customs pins as well..

Hope this information is useful.
Edited by diffuse101 - 1/23/11 at 4:00pm
post #79 of 146
Thread Starter 

Well if it is just a pin diameter thing, that is easier to solve than creating a new mold. As we can use smaller pins in our mold. I will order a Triple.Fi cable and send to our molders to see if this is correct. Thanks much.

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

Reply
post #80 of 146

hi i just like,to preorder this cable 68 inch,with the ibasso termination i plan to use it it with the ultimate ears triple 10

post #81 of 146

Hi Drew,

 

are there any pictures of the stock plug? :)

post #82 of 146


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drubrew View Post

Well if it is just a pin diameter thing, that is easier to solve than creating a new mold. As we can use smaller pins in our mold. I will order a Triple.Fi cable and send to our molders to see if this is correct. Thanks much.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diffuse101 View Post

Hi Drew, the customs pins for JH/UE is actually slightly bigger than the TF10 stock cable pins. You can still push the custom cable pins into the TF10... BUT it will enlarge the sockets of the TF10. If you were to put the stock universal cable back on to the TF10, it will be loose. You will stand a chance to drop the IEM while hanging it around your neck..

What some users like me do is to use a sandpaper and slowly reduce the pin diameter of the JH/UE cable to fit the TF10.

The stock cable pins are shorter than the customs pins as well..

Hope this information is useful.
 


diffuse101 is correct. I got this information from a PRC cable supplier and he actually told me by how much the pin is thinner. However I forgot the exact measurement of the pin...but i m sure you are the expert in cables and must be able to find that out...

post #83 of 146
Thread Starter 

It is basically the same as the JH/UE right angled gold plated mini plug. I will try to take a picture soon. Little slammed at the moment.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengtard View Post

Hi Drew,

 

are there any pictures of the stock plug? :)

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

Reply
post #84 of 146
Thread Starter 

We just recieved a ship date from our molders. 2/17/11

We will start contacting everyone now for billing information.

Once cables arrive the build process for any custom terminations will begin. If you ordered a stock plug, it will ship as shortly after the shipment arrives. So shipping will begin at the later part of February.

Please dont email us after the 17th asking where your cable is. It will only slow us down from getting them all out the door. A UPS or USPS tracking email will be sent to you once your cable has shipped. Please check spam folders if you do not see in your main email folder.

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

Reply
post #85 of 146

nce cable

post #86 of 146
Drew:

Count me in for a 48-inch standard cable with standard right angle plug, for use with my JH-13 Pro set & Pico Slim amp.

Thanks!

Greg
Edited by Pale Rider - 2/9/11 at 4:00pm
post #87 of 146

Hi Drew, I'd like to preorder 64" for JH16Pro with SR71B plug.

Please PM me the total ship to Indonesia with UPS or Fedex.Thanks!

 

Rendhy

 

post #88 of 146

Hello Drew, I like to preorder one 48" standard cable for my new UE 18Pro with a Oyaide Rhodium Plated right angeled 1/8 mini plug for extra 10 $ Many Thanks! Gerd....

post #89 of 146

Any ideas about cable for Jh-3a?

post #90 of 146

Drew:

 

I don't think I have been messaged for payment yet. If I have missed it, my apologies. 

 

Greg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!