this cable doesn't work with etymotic products does it? They don't seem to have a very exotic connector, the ER-4S is the one I'm specifically asking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:30pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:28pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Cables to Connect iPad & iPhone To Headphone Amps & DACs Last post on 8/11/15 at 8:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
1 48'' JH cable terminated with Mini 4pin Male XLR,
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to Oyaide Rhodium Plated right angled Mini 3.5mm Plug adapter
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to RSA Protector plug adapter plz.
Not at this point. But we plan to make other molds int he future.
Depends on what adapters you want and lengths. Email direct for custom adapters.
Mine are good quality but still not as good as say the Oyaide or Furutech plugs. No one makes a good one. Cardas had one but mechanically it kept failing. Someday we may have a good solution. What I do for folks is make an adapter system with Mini XLRs as seen Here. Then they can get adapter cables with better plugs for all of their connection needs.
How much would an adapter system like that cost?
is it a pre order for the new moon silver cable ? if it is iam in, can i have one 48 lenght ,with a 6 pin ibasso termination for utimate ears triple fi 10,?is there a link to confirm order ? this cable seems amazing, i do not kow about the the price.
Also, what sonic differences may we experience between the stock premolded plug vs the oyaide rhodium plug?
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 2 seconds ago
- › $700-$800 to spend on headphones what headphones? 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › $400-500 bass forward headphone 2 minutes ago
- › vibro veritas, measuring our IEMs like a pro with amateur budget. 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2