this cable doesn't work with etymotic products does it? They don't seem to have a very exotic connector, the ER-4S is the one I'm specifically asking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- New Astell & Kern AK Jr Digital Music Player Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Right headphone? How do you choose? Last post on 4/16/15 at 10:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New Ether Headphones Mr. Speakers Flagship Open-Back Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Moon Audio CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 7:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:33am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Fiio X3 V2 World Tour 2015, UK. Let me begin by saying that this Fiio X3 v2 is on lend to me for a short time as part of the world tour of 2015, the unit does not belong to me and I have no...
One day before a long trip I found out that my earbuds was blown out, so I went to one near store to find some quick replacement, then I choose these because there was none of my...
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
1 48'' JH cable terminated with Mini 4pin Male XLR,
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to Oyaide Rhodium Plated right angled Mini 3.5mm Plug adapter
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to RSA Protector plug adapter plz.
Not at this point. But we plan to make other molds int he future.
Depends on what adapters you want and lengths. Email direct for custom adapters.
Mine are good quality but still not as good as say the Oyaide or Furutech plugs. No one makes a good one. Cardas had one but mechanically it kept failing. Someday we may have a good solution. What I do for folks is make an adapter system with Mini XLRs as seen Here. Then they can get adapter cables with better plugs for all of their connection needs.
How much would an adapter system like that cost?
is it a pre order for the new moon silver cable ? if it is iam in, can i have one 48 lenght ,with a 6 pin ibasso termination for utimate ears triple fi 10,?is there a link to confirm order ? this cable seems amazing, i do not kow about the the price.
Also, what sonic differences may we experience between the stock premolded plug vs the oyaide rhodium plug?
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 18 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 42 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 46 seconds ago
- › 32 OHM Headphone advice please. 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › Looking for IEMs under $100 CAD 1 minute ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2