this cable doesn't work with etymotic products does it? They don't seem to have a very exotic connector, the ER-4S is the one I'm specifically asking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- NEW Reference 3A Taksim Two-Way Loudspeaker Last post on Yesterday at 7:49 am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:30pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:28pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Cables to Connect iPad & iPhone To Headphone Amps & DACs Last post on 8/11/15 at 8:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
1 48'' JH cable terminated with Mini 4pin Male XLR,
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to Oyaide Rhodium Plated right angled Mini 3.5mm Plug adapter
1 Mini Female 4pin XLR to RSA Protector plug adapter plz.
Not at this point. But we plan to make other molds int he future.
Depends on what adapters you want and lengths. Email direct for custom adapters.
Mine are good quality but still not as good as say the Oyaide or Furutech plugs. No one makes a good one. Cardas had one but mechanically it kept failing. Someday we may have a good solution. What I do for folks is make an adapter system with Mini XLRs as seen Here. Then they can get adapter cables with better plugs for all of their connection needs.
How much would an adapter system like that cost?
is it a pre order for the new moon silver cable ? if it is iam in, can i have one 48 lenght ,with a 6 pin ibasso termination for utimate ears triple fi 10,?is there a link to confirm order ? this cable seems amazing, i do not kow about the the price.
Also, what sonic differences may we experience between the stock premolded plug vs the oyaide rhodium plug?
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100 17 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2