I had one of these cables put on my DT1350 for portability. These are great...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- New Astell & Kern AK Jr Digital Music Player Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Right headphone? How do you choose? Last post on 4/16/15 at 10:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New Ether Headphones Mr. Speakers Flagship Open-Back Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Moon Audio CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 7:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:33am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes but dont have a date yet. We have several production runs of existing cable to do and then the new revised Blue Dragon Power cable and then the Blue Dragon IEM will be introduced. Also throw in the there the need to get our tooling done for headphone connector molds for upcoming headphone releases:) We have a lot on the table right now. But I hope this summer.
No way Drew, a better Blue Dragon IEM, I did not think it could get any better but I will be waiting.
I ordered the Silver Dragon Tuesday 4/21 and with the free shipping offered it arrived today 4/24 needless to say I'm impressed ! Drew said to get best results burn in should be approx. 60 hrs so far I've listened 3, Cypher Labs C6 [1.5] and the Noble 5 [1.5] . Very quick impression of the cable straight out of the box is that the sound stage has widened drums and bass are quicker and cleaner sub bass hits a bit harder , I'm thinking the biggest improvement to my ears is with the Noble but that is very subjective for such a short listening period. The cable feels great and the memory wire is perfect size to wrap and hold to ear the slider is a little tight but should loosen up with time . Cypher Labs has recessed socket Noble does not the cable works fine with both. I did notice a bit more treble spike which was needed since both these iem's are on the dark side the mids didn't seem to be effected . I didn't order special jack just the stock RA mini so the cable was probably already assembled which would account for the quick delivery .
On a final note Moon Audio has incredible customer response time ! I emailed with questions and suggestions and received immediate response I mean within minutes . Very satisfied customer here !!
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 17 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 23 seconds ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 33 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Sony MDR-V6 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth transmitter Class 1 with apt-x 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2