I had one of these cables put on my DT1350 for portability. These are great...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- NEW Silver Dragon IEM headphone cable V2 Last post on 4/6/16 at 8:10am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Silver Dragon IEM headphone cable V2 Last post on 4/6/16 at 8:08am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- EXCLUSIVE Astell & Kern AK380 Black Digital Music & Media Player Last post on 3/25/16 at 6:26am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Astell & Kern AK380 Black Digital Music & Media Player Last post on 3/24/16 at 8:29am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW JH Audio JH13 V2 Custom In-Ear Monitor Last post on 2/8/16 at 1:24pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 10
Yes but dont have a date yet. We have several production runs of existing cable to do and then the new revised Blue Dragon Power cable and then the Blue Dragon IEM will be introduced. Also throw in the there the need to get our tooling done for headphone connector molds for upcoming headphone releases:) We have a lot on the table right now. But I hope this summer.
No way Drew, a better Blue Dragon IEM, I did not think it could get any better but I will be waiting.
I ordered the Silver Dragon Tuesday 4/21 and with the free shipping offered it arrived today 4/24 needless to say I'm impressed ! Drew said to get best results burn in should be approx. 60 hrs so far I've listened 3, Cypher Labs C6 [1.5] and the Noble 5 [1.5] . Very quick impression of the cable straight out of the box is that the sound stage has widened drums and bass are quicker and cleaner sub bass hits a bit harder , I'm thinking the biggest improvement to my ears is with the Noble but that is very subjective for such a short listening period. The cable feels great and the memory wire is perfect size to wrap and hold to ear the slider is a little tight but should loosen up with time . Cypher Labs has recessed socket Noble does not the cable works fine with both. I did notice a bit more treble spike which was needed since both these iem's are on the dark side the mids didn't seem to be effected . I didn't order special jack just the stock RA mini so the cable was probably already assembled which would account for the quick delivery .
On a final note Moon Audio has incredible customer response time ! I emailed with questions and suggestions and received immediate response I mean within minutes . Very satisfied customer here !!
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 44 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Why is this specific model of Sennheiser 2.0 $100 cheaper? 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - the coming wave! The AES67 and AVB Ethernet... 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse