I had one of these cables put on my DT1350 for portability. These are great...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- NEW Chord Mojo Case Last post on 5/18/16 at 1:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Chord Mojo Case Last post on 5/18/16 at 1:14pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Limited Edition Ultrasone Tribute 7 Headphones Last post on 5/18/16 at 12:11pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Grado GS2000e Headphones Last post on 5/12/16 at 11:59am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFi Hide n Seek Contest - Win $100 Gift Card! Last post on 5/17/16 at 2:43am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 10
Yes but dont have a date yet. We have several production runs of existing cable to do and then the new revised Blue Dragon Power cable and then the Blue Dragon IEM will be introduced. Also throw in the there the need to get our tooling done for headphone connector molds for upcoming headphone releases:) We have a lot on the table right now. But I hope this summer.
No way Drew, a better Blue Dragon IEM, I did not think it could get any better but I will be waiting.
I ordered the Silver Dragon Tuesday 4/21 and with the free shipping offered it arrived today 4/24 needless to say I'm impressed ! Drew said to get best results burn in should be approx. 60 hrs so far I've listened 3, Cypher Labs C6 [1.5] and the Noble 5 [1.5] . Very quick impression of the cable straight out of the box is that the sound stage has widened drums and bass are quicker and cleaner sub bass hits a bit harder , I'm thinking the biggest improvement to my ears is with the Noble but that is very subjective for such a short listening period. The cable feels great and the memory wire is perfect size to wrap and hold to ear the slider is a little tight but should loosen up with time . Cypher Labs has recessed socket Noble does not the cable works fine with both. I did notice a bit more treble spike which was needed since both these iem's are on the dark side the mids didn't seem to be effected . I didn't order special jack just the stock RA mini so the cable was probably already assembled which would account for the quick delivery .
On a final note Moon Audio has incredible customer response time ! I emailed with questions and suggestions and received immediate response I mean within minutes . Very satisfied customer here !!
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
- › Recommendations for a balanced IEM? 14 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Schiit Gungnir (non-multibit) 1 minute ago
- › How much noise do Bose QC25s cancel? 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mainline Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...