I had one of these cables put on my DT1350 for portability. These are great...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:30pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:28pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Cables to Connect iPad & iPhone To Headphone Amps & DACs Last post on 8/11/15 at 8:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes but dont have a date yet. We have several production runs of existing cable to do and then the new revised Blue Dragon Power cable and then the Blue Dragon IEM will be introduced. Also throw in the there the need to get our tooling done for headphone connector molds for upcoming headphone releases:) We have a lot on the table right now. But I hope this summer.
No way Drew, a better Blue Dragon IEM, I did not think it could get any better but I will be waiting.
I ordered the Silver Dragon Tuesday 4/21 and with the free shipping offered it arrived today 4/24 needless to say I'm impressed ! Drew said to get best results burn in should be approx. 60 hrs so far I've listened 3, Cypher Labs C6 [1.5] and the Noble 5 [1.5] . Very quick impression of the cable straight out of the box is that the sound stage has widened drums and bass are quicker and cleaner sub bass hits a bit harder , I'm thinking the biggest improvement to my ears is with the Noble but that is very subjective for such a short listening period. The cable feels great and the memory wire is perfect size to wrap and hold to ear the slider is a little tight but should loosen up with time . Cypher Labs has recessed socket Noble does not the cable works fine with both. I did notice a bit more treble spike which was needed since both these iem's are on the dark side the mids didn't seem to be effected . I didn't order special jack just the stock RA mini so the cable was probably already assembled which would account for the quick delivery .
On a final note Moon Audio has incredible customer response time ! I emailed with questions and suggestions and received immediate response I mean within minutes . Very satisfied customer here !!
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Member Introductions thread 8 seconds ago
- › HD 558 w/ 2 Cables (One Aftermarket) 38 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone HFI 780 1 minute ago
- › Clash of the not-quite Titans! (ATH-M50X vs DT770 vs DT250 vs... 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 1 minute ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 5 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2