Playback Magazine will be doing a review on the Silver Dragon IEM in one of the coming issues:)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on Yesterday at 1:30 pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on Yesterday at 1:28 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Last post on Yesterday at 1:05 pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Cables to Connect iPad & iPhone To Headphone Amps & DACs Last post on 8/11/15 at 8:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Eagerly waiting for the review. Still sitting on the fence on getting one.
We are working on it:) Sign up for our newsletter on our website and when ready a newsletter will go out.
Congratulations. Great review!
(All the discussion was on sound. I wish that they had more to say on the ergonomics of this cable - actually anything to say... It does look very nice though.)
Edited by cooperpwc - 11/18/11 at 2:48pm
I saw that other review and was impressed. Tangle-free is key for me since I leave my IEMs attached to my rig on the go.
There are lots of silver lovers on here but as a die-hard copper-head, looking forward to that version. :-)
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 18 seconds ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 2 minutes ago
- › Semi-Finals: NMBR11 v. Korbe Canida [Vote and get 50% off any... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500e mods 6 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2