Playback Magazine will be doing a review on the Silver Dragon IEM in one of the coming issues:)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- *NEW* Bryston BDP-1USB Digital Music Player - $1,795.00 Last post on 9/9/14 at 12:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Astell&Kern AK100 II - $899.00 - Free 2nd Day U.S. Shipping Last post on 9/9/14 at 11:53am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Astell&Kern PEM11 Docking Station for AK100 II & AK120 II - $249.99 Last post on 9/9/14 at 11:23am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Black Dragon USB Cable - $100.00 Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:58am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Blue Dragon V3 AKG Headphone Cable - $165.00 Last post on 8/25/14 at 6:19am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!! - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Eagerly waiting for the review. Still sitting on the fence on getting one.
We are working on it:) Sign up for our newsletter on our website and when ready a newsletter will go out.
Congratulations. Great review!
(All the discussion was on sound. I wish that they had more to say on the ergonomics of this cable - actually anything to say... It does look very nice though.)
Edited by cooperpwc - 11/18/11 at 2:48pm
I saw that other review and was impressed. Tangle-free is key for me since I leave my IEMs attached to my rig on the go.
There are lots of silver lovers on here but as a die-hard copper-head, looking forward to that version. :-)
- HOT **New** Moon-Audio.com Silver Dragon IEM Cable!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 31 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Any other kid head-fiers? 3 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 7 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › DIY Custom Amplifier and DAC- Project H 11 minutes ago
- › A pair of Tung-sol 5998s 13 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)