Hey guys, I just got these recently. Honestly these are the first iem's that i've paid more than $30 for other than the shure e2cs i've used a few years ago. So my question is that am I totally wasting these because most of what I listen to is on spotify and pandora radio?
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure E2C vs RE0 vs SR80i vs...? Last post on 6/9/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure e2c Problems Last post on 5/10/11 at 11:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones on a budget Last post on 12/21/10 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are these SHURE e2c (scl2) FAKE or REAL? Last post on 12/12/10 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My dad had an expensive BMW he only rode 1 km to work. Did he waste it? Of course not.
Maybe it is just me but I fail to see any sense in questions like these. Do you like them? Do you think they are worth the money you paid for them? If yes, why ask? If no, sell them ad get another - probably cheaper - pair.
To give an easier answer, you are probably not putting them to waste. I'd imagine, even through Pandora Radio, they will still sound better than your $30 headphones. However, they might also bring the really poor-mastering tracks more into the light.
Unfortunately, it is the other way for me! I was listening to my IEM, then I was thinking, "this is lacking and that's lacking... the wires are being crappy... time for a new IEM!"
And this is with plans to get a custom from UM and a DBA-02 is on its way.
I think I have it severely.
Hey, if you ever bore of the DBA-02s, I would happily trade my HJEs for them and even include some cash! I'm actually being serious. Please keep me in mind if you ever want to trade them!...Sorry OP for threadjacking, I'll stop now.
In my opinion...yes, he did. A honda could of done the same job and far cheaper.
- Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
- › DAC Upsampling and Entry Equipment Comparisons 37 seconds ago
- › Seattle Head-fi meet at BottleHeadquarters 7/27/13 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from ATH-M30s to something other than M50s 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Review: V-MODA M-100 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for some new open cans 2 minutes ago
- › Man of Steel Review 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe