Hey guys, I just got these recently. Honestly these are the first iem's that i've paid more than $30 for other than the shure e2cs i've used a few years ago. So my question is that am I totally wasting these because most of what I listen to is on spotify and pandora radio?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 12/7/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure E2C vs RE0 vs SR80i vs...? Last post on 6/9/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure e2c Problems Last post on 5/10/11 at 11:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones on a budget Last post on 12/21/10 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are these SHURE e2c (scl2) FAKE or REAL? Last post on 12/12/10 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?post #1 of 1812/7/10 at 4:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1812/7/10 at 4:40am
My dad had an expensive BMW he only rode 1 km to work. Did he waste it? Of course not.
Maybe it is just me but I fail to see any sense in questions like these. Do you like them? Do you think they are worth the money you paid for them? If yes, why ask? If no, sell them ad get another - probably cheaper - pair.post #3 of 1812/7/10 at 4:45am
To give an easier answer, you are probably not putting them to waste. I'd imagine, even through Pandora Radio, they will still sound better than your $30 headphones. However, they might also bring the really poor-mastering tracks more into the light.post #4 of 1812/7/10 at 4:54ampost #5 of 1812/7/10 at 5:01ampost #6 of 1812/7/10 at 5:06ampost #7 of 1812/7/10 at 5:10am
Unfortunately, it is the other way for me! I was listening to my IEM, then I was thinking, "this is lacking and that's lacking... the wires are being crappy... time for a new IEM!"
And this is with plans to get a custom from UM and a DBA-02 is on its way.
I think I have it severely.post #8 of 1812/7/10 at 5:17ampost #9 of 1812/7/10 at 5:29ampost #10 of 1812/7/10 at 10:18amThread Starterpost #11 of 1812/7/10 at 10:23am
Hey, if you ever bore of the DBA-02s, I would happily trade my HJEs for them and even include some cash! I'm actually being serious. Please keep me in mind if you ever want to trade them!...Sorry OP for threadjacking, I'll stop now.
post #12 of 1812/7/10 at 12:35pmpost #13 of 1812/7/10 at 1:57pm
In my opinion...yes, he did. A honda could of done the same job and far cheaper.post #14 of 1812/7/10 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 31 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 53 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic GR06 broke fast? 2 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New IEM for a cable breaker. 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 6 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear