Hey guys, I just got these recently. Honestly these are the first iem's that i've paid more than $30 for other than the shure e2cs i've used a few years ago. So my question is that am I totally wasting these because most of what I listen to is on spotify and pandora radio?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 12/7/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure E2C vs RE0 vs SR80i vs...? Last post on 6/9/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure e2c Problems Last post on 5/10/11 at 11:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones on a budget Last post on 12/21/10 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are these SHURE e2c (scl2) FAKE or REAL? Last post on 12/12/10 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My dad had an expensive BMW he only rode 1 km to work. Did he waste it? Of course not.
Maybe it is just me but I fail to see any sense in questions like these. Do you like them? Do you think they are worth the money you paid for them? If yes, why ask? If no, sell them ad get another - probably cheaper - pair.
To give an easier answer, you are probably not putting them to waste. I'd imagine, even through Pandora Radio, they will still sound better than your $30 headphones. However, they might also bring the really poor-mastering tracks more into the light.
Unfortunately, it is the other way for me! I was listening to my IEM, then I was thinking, "this is lacking and that's lacking... the wires are being crappy... time for a new IEM!"
And this is with plans to get a custom from UM and a DBA-02 is on its way.
I think I have it severely.
Hey, if you ever bore of the DBA-02s, I would happily trade my HJEs for them and even include some cash! I'm actually being serious. Please keep me in mind if you ever want to trade them!...Sorry OP for threadjacking, I'll stop now.
In my opinion...yes, he did. A honda could of done the same job and far cheaper.
- Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 17 seconds ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 21 seconds ago
- › New member..but not new hifi crazy 57 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 59 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iPod Nano 4GB 3rd generation 2 minutes ago
- › Music you're too embarrassed to admit that you listen to (but will... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iUSB3.0 launch. Names back in the hat and new #2 Winner! (page 24) 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2