Hey guys, I just got these recently. Honestly these are the first iem's that i've paid more than $30 for other than the shure e2cs i've used a few years ago. So my question is that am I totally wasting these because most of what I listen to is on spotify and pandora radio?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/7/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 12/7/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure E2C vs RE0 vs SR80i vs...? Last post on 6/9/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure e2c Problems Last post on 5/10/11 at 11:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones on a budget Last post on 12/21/10 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are these SHURE e2c (scl2) FAKE or REAL? Last post on 12/12/10 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
The AKG K550 revisited. At the time, shortly after I bought my Audio Technica A900Xs I had auditioned the AKG's and I felt my choice for the A900Xs was the right one. I felt the K550s had this...
I have got these recently and I am very happy with my purchase. Denon has not failed me so far and I have used few of their products. I think somebody in Denon knows that the high quality will make...
Edifier K180 Communicator Earbud In many ways the Edifier H180 is a classic. As of 2017, they have been around for four years, earning a nice reputation at Head-Fi. The slightly different K180...
Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?post #1 of 1812/7/10 at 4:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1812/7/10 at 4:40am
My dad had an expensive BMW he only rode 1 km to work. Did he waste it? Of course not.
Maybe it is just me but I fail to see any sense in questions like these. Do you like them? Do you think they are worth the money you paid for them? If yes, why ask? If no, sell them ad get another - probably cheaper - pair.post #3 of 1812/7/10 at 4:45am
To give an easier answer, you are probably not putting them to waste. I'd imagine, even through Pandora Radio, they will still sound better than your $30 headphones. However, they might also bring the really poor-mastering tracks more into the light.post #4 of 1812/7/10 at 4:54ampost #5 of 1812/7/10 at 5:01ampost #6 of 1812/7/10 at 5:06ampost #7 of 1812/7/10 at 5:10am
Unfortunately, it is the other way for me! I was listening to my IEM, then I was thinking, "this is lacking and that's lacking... the wires are being crappy... time for a new IEM!"
And this is with plans to get a custom from UM and a DBA-02 is on its way.
I think I have it severely.post #8 of 1812/7/10 at 5:17ampost #9 of 1812/7/10 at 5:29ampost #10 of 1812/7/10 at 10:18amThread Starterpost #11 of 1812/7/10 at 10:23am
Hey, if you ever bore of the DBA-02s, I would happily trade my HJEs for them and even include some cash! I'm actually being serious. Please keep me in mind if you ever want to trade them!...Sorry OP for threadjacking, I'll stop now.
post #12 of 1812/7/10 at 12:35pmpost #13 of 1812/7/10 at 1:57pm
In my opinion...yes, he did. A honda could of done the same job and far cheaper.post #14 of 1812/7/10 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Am I totally wasting my triple fi 10s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › What are the advantages of a Music Streamer or Network Streamer? 30 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 42 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear