Voicemaster---No tracking info..Just got info. from Bugden that my order had shipped. I then waited (somewhat) patiently by my mailbox.
- productDenon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 12/7/10
- productDenon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/7/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productMEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/7/10
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandSunrise Audiotagged by System, 12/7/10
- productSw-Xcapetagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition, Excellent All-Rounder IEMs Last post on 10/16/11 at 6:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking For Around $20 Earbuds. Please Help! Last post on 9/27/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- "earbuds" under => 30$ Last post on 9/12/11 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Fischer Audio Eterna Rev 2. Last post on 8/24/11 at 10:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sunrise Xcited or Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition? Last post on 8/22/11 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com - Page 2post #16 of 14012/7/10 at 9:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 14012/7/10 at 10:25amThread Starter
So safe to say that it will be via USPS? If so, USPS always put any mail in mailbox so I will have no worries of missing the delivery and I like it that way altho it's a little bit slower.post #18 of 14012/7/10 at 11:22ampost #19 of 14012/13/10 at 12:59pmpost #20 of 14012/13/10 at 1:08pm
Sadly I had the same problem - Ordered them when they were in stock on the website yet after a week of my money being taken out of PayPal my DBA's were still in the pre-authorized state which gave me cause for concern. I emailed twice (one directly and one through the site) with no response over a two week period. I canceled my order through PayPal and ordered from Treoo.com a few days ago whilst they had an offer on - FedEx shipping so should be with me in a week or so (UK).
I'm sure many of you have had a smooth transaction with Ethan and I appreciate what he is running on his own, but from a 'customer' sort of view if you like, money being taken out, no response after two emails just leaves me (Sadly) to go elsewherepost #21 of 14012/13/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #22 of 14012/20/10 at 7:49am
Roger all of the remarks. Just looking for a way to track my shipment . I have received the e-mail order acknowledgments from Bugden. Last , "order completed notice e-mail was 12/14"
Mudpost #23 of 14012/21/10 at 6:11pmpost #24 of 14012/21/10 at 10:20pmpost #25 of 14012/22/10 at 12:14ampost #26 of 14012/22/10 at 12:43ampost #27 of 14012/22/10 at 12:55amThread Starterpost #28 of 14012/22/10 at 2:02am
This is one of the most discouraged purchases I made, I must confess. And I sincerely hope that this feeling passes soon so I get the headphones.
The funny thing is if I get my Headstage Arrow amplifier before the DBA-02, it was sent from Germany at a later date of the headphone.
Let's see. Some readers of this thread told me to sit and relax and that is how I have done.
Peterpost #29 of 14012/22/10 at 2:16am
That's what I was afraid of, that it hasn't even shipped yet. Never a good sign when I ordered over 2 weeks ago and what I ordered is now out of stock. If I don't get a response in a day or 2 with an eta on when my order will ship, I'll just have to cancel. I should of read my email more carefully since the IEMs I bought is a gift.post #30 of 14012/22/10 at 2:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Saber
That's what I was afraid of, that it hasn't even shipped yet. Never a good sign when I ordered over 2 weeks ago and what I ordered is now out of stock. If I don't get a response in a day or 2 with an eta on when my order will ship, I'll just have to cancel. I should of read my email more carefully since the IEMs I bought is a gift.
I heavily advise patience in your case as well. Especially if you order the DBA-02, since those IEMs are sure damn hard to get for that price. It did take me two months and a week (a month on waiting for Fischer Audio to restock) in order to receive my pair. Not to mention, I paid minimal amount for postage (which is really the most minimal compared to many audio shop websites).
... though if the IEMs are meant to be a gift and needed it urgently, then I can only say that you picked the wrong store...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › AKG K702 or Sennheiser HD598 15 seconds ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 16 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 37 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › There's a new Sheriff in town! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Has Anyone Heard the XiangSheng DAC-02A? 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Suitable DAC for Grados and macbook pro advice ( under £150 ). 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear