Looking forward to your thoughts! Am very curious about the acoustic properties of different kinds of wood, and esmooth seems to have some really funky off the beaten path choices for wood!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 2post #16 of 1423/13/11 at 10:53pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1423/14/11 at 12:25ampost #18 of 1423/14/11 at 1:08ampost #19 of 1423/14/11 at 1:17am
Received them Friday - pretty quick, no issues with customs - kind of them.
They LOOK nice, been burning them in, they didn't sound very good during the first quick listening session.
Will let you know...post #20 of 1423/14/11 at 7:10pm
Burn really docent DRASTICLY change the sound, burning in the HD25's really has only brough the mids up a pinch but then again they only have about 15-20 hours on them.post #21 of 1423/14/11 at 7:16pmpost #22 of 1423/14/11 at 10:08pmQuote:
can you tell whether the driver is angled or not? thankspost #23 of 1423/15/11 at 1:05ampost #24 of 1423/15/11 at 4:36ampost #25 of 1423/15/11 at 10:10ampost #26 of 1423/15/11 at 11:28ampost #27 of 1423/15/11 at 12:19pmpost #28 of 1423/15/11 at 10:53pmQuote:
Hey could you please take some photos of them? I would like to see what they exactly look like in real life rather than in those pretty & heavily PSed official shots.post #29 of 1423/16/11 at 1:10am
Will post photos when I get time (travelling for a few days) - but I must say - they do look that good in real life. The wood is so perfect that I was sure that it was plastic, but I opened them up, and it's clear that the wood is real, just well made and highly polished. The plugs on the cords even have wooden enclosures. I have been modifying the bigger ones a little to see if I can get decent sound, and they are a bit clearer, just not a lot of lower bass.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 19 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 2 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear