Looking forward to your thoughts! Am very curious about the acoustic properties of different kinds of wood, and esmooth seems to have some really funky off the beaten path choices for wood!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on 8/26/16 at 10:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 2post #16 of 1423/13/11 at 10:53pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1423/14/11 at 12:25ampost #18 of 1423/14/11 at 1:08ampost #19 of 1423/14/11 at 1:17am
Received them Friday - pretty quick, no issues with customs - kind of them.
They LOOK nice, been burning them in, they didn't sound very good during the first quick listening session.
Will let you know...post #20 of 1423/14/11 at 7:10pm
Burn really docent DRASTICLY change the sound, burning in the HD25's really has only brough the mids up a pinch but then again they only have about 15-20 hours on them.post #21 of 1423/14/11 at 7:16pmpost #22 of 1423/14/11 at 10:08pmQuote:
can you tell whether the driver is angled or not? thankspost #23 of 1423/15/11 at 1:05ampost #24 of 1423/15/11 at 4:36ampost #25 of 1423/15/11 at 10:10ampost #26 of 1423/15/11 at 11:28ampost #27 of 1423/15/11 at 12:19pmpost #28 of 1423/15/11 at 10:53pmQuote:
Hey could you please take some photos of them? I would like to see what they exactly look like in real life rather than in those pretty & heavily PSed official shots.post #29 of 1423/16/11 at 1:10am
Will post photos when I get time (travelling for a few days) - but I must say - they do look that good in real life. The wood is so perfect that I was sure that it was plastic, but I opened them up, and it's clear that the wood is real, just well made and highly polished. The plugs on the cords even have wooden enclosures. I have been modifying the bigger ones a little to see if I can get decent sound, and they are a bit clearer, just not a lot of lower bass.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Ray Samuels F-35 Lightning balanced portable amp 6 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 54 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400S w/ angled HM5 pads 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...