Looking forward to your thoughts! Am very curious about the acoustic properties of different kinds of wood, and esmooth seems to have some really funky off the beaten path choices for wood!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 2post #16 of 1353/13/11 at 10:53pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1353/14/11 at 12:25ampost #18 of 1353/14/11 at 1:08ampost #19 of 1353/14/11 at 1:17am
Received them Friday - pretty quick, no issues with customs - kind of them.
They LOOK nice, been burning them in, they didn't sound very good during the first quick listening session.
Will let you know...post #20 of 1353/14/11 at 7:10pm
Burn really docent DRASTICLY change the sound, burning in the HD25's really has only brough the mids up a pinch but then again they only have about 15-20 hours on them.post #21 of 1353/14/11 at 7:16pmpost #22 of 1353/14/11 at 10:08pmQuote:
can you tell whether the driver is angled or not? thankspost #23 of 1353/15/11 at 1:05ampost #24 of 1353/15/11 at 4:36ampost #25 of 1353/15/11 at 10:10ampost #26 of 1353/15/11 at 11:28ampost #27 of 1353/15/11 at 12:19pmpost #28 of 1353/15/11 at 10:53pmQuote:
Hey could you please take some photos of them? I would like to see what they exactly look like in real life rather than in those pretty & heavily PSed official shots.post #29 of 1353/16/11 at 1:10am
Will post photos when I get time (travelling for a few days) - but I must say - they do look that good in real life. The wood is so perfect that I was sure that it was plastic, but I opened them up, and it's clear that the wood is real, just well made and highly polished. The plugs on the cords even have wooden enclosures. I have been modifying the bigger ones a little to see if I can get decent sound, and they are a bit clearer, just not a lot of lower bass.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 31 seconds ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 49 seconds ago
- › Detail level and speed of headphones 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 + Fiio E12 DIY COMBO + MUSE01/02 (PRICE NEGOTIABLE) 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 1 minute ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Which headphone is better? The Shure se215 or the Audio Technica... 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)