Looking forward to your thoughts! Am very curious about the acoustic properties of different kinds of wood, and esmooth seems to have some really funky off the beaten path choices for wood!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on 4/29/16 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 2post #16 of 1423/13/11 at 10:53pmpost #17 of 1423/14/11 at 12:25ampost #18 of 1423/14/11 at 1:08ampost #19 of 1423/14/11 at 1:17am
Received them Friday - pretty quick, no issues with customs - kind of them.
They LOOK nice, been burning them in, they didn't sound very good during the first quick listening session.
Will let you know...post #20 of 1423/14/11 at 7:10pm
Burn really docent DRASTICLY change the sound, burning in the HD25's really has only brough the mids up a pinch but then again they only have about 15-20 hours on them.post #21 of 1423/14/11 at 7:16pmpost #22 of 1423/14/11 at 10:08pmQuote:
can you tell whether the driver is angled or not? thankspost #23 of 1423/15/11 at 1:05ampost #24 of 1423/15/11 at 4:36ampost #25 of 1423/15/11 at 10:10ampost #26 of 1423/15/11 at 11:28ampost #27 of 1423/15/11 at 12:19pmpost #28 of 1423/15/11 at 10:53pmQuote:
Hey could you please take some photos of them? I would like to see what they exactly look like in real life rather than in those pretty & heavily PSed official shots.post #29 of 1423/16/11 at 1:10am
Will post photos when I get time (travelling for a few days) - but I must say - they do look that good in real life. The wood is so perfect that I was sure that it was plastic, but I opened them up, and it's clear that the wood is real, just well made and highly polished. The plugs on the cords even have wooden enclosures. I have been modifying the bigger ones a little to see if I can get decent sound, and they are a bit clearer, just not a lot of lower bass.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 10 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse