These are begging for an orthodynamic implants... :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 1:11 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 8post #106 of 1428/25/11 at 6:33am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 1428/25/11 at 7:05am
Just received 2 more units:
1. ES 126 EB, IEM - cone shaped ebony earphones including a mic for use with an iPhone, and adapters for other makes of phone (Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc).
This little unit is pretty, has amazing bass and volume, and works great with my iPhone. I actually think it is one of the better "budget" iem's I have heard, specially at under USD 20!
2. ES 621 EB - new small closed on ear portable headphone with a simple steel and plastic telescoping band and rotating earpieces. Folds reasonably small into a useful little muslin drawstring bag.
I think the sound is very good, particularly the bass. I find the treble a little "light" but I am nearly 60 years old, and my kids think it's fine, so...
Well done esmooth!
Now, for the ortho's : )
Edited by mrenard - 8/25/11 at 9:18ampost #108 of 1421/10/12 at 5:56am
There are now 2 companies in the USA stocking some of eSmooth's products.
Is it ok to say here what the companies are called?
eSmooth have also come up with a new design which they have high hopes for, and they will send me one to test next week.
It apparently has a new driver.
Here is a link and a picture:
(Look a little like the Skullcandy Aviators)post #109 of 1421/10/12 at 1:14pmpost #110 of 1421/10/12 at 8:21pmpost #111 of 1421/11/12 at 12:16pmpost #112 of 1421/22/12 at 4:21amQuote:
The 660EBs do look just like a wooden cups variant of the Jay Zs SK Aviators just as these look like a Wooden Cups verion of The House of Marley Exodus. I like these. ;)
Edited by msgnyc - 1/22/12 at 4:32ampost #113 of 1421/22/12 at 6:41ampost #114 of 1421/24/12 at 12:59am
Well, I've been contacted by Steven Fu from woodheadphones.com.
Unfortunately it seems that the ES-660EB (Aviator lookalikes) and ES-666 (Exodus lookalikes) headphones are currently not available as of yet.Quote: Steven Fu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-For the Models 666,we still did not make the headband tooling for this,so this model is not available at this moment;as this is the Newest Model that we first showed at the HK Fair in Oct,2011;660 also is a newest Model,and we got much good comment from the market feedback and customers as well,so this model headband tooling was ready just before CNY holiday(Jan.18th),but we still didn't launch them into the market for mass production;normally for a new set headband tooling,that was very costly and always need 2-3 months to make it
Edited by msgnyc - 1/24/12 at 4:01ampost #115 of 1421/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #116 of 1421/24/12 at 6:41pmpost #117 of 1421/24/12 at 7:11pm
These are really interesting, but the shipping costs have really scared me away. Has this been relieved at all or is the shipping still the same?
And I've been seeing mixed reviews, for $13, those IEM's would be nice, can't really go wrong with sleek IEM's for that cheap, IMO.
Totally gonna email him and see if I can test out some pairs, a lot of my friends are interested, I know it'll most likely never happen, but hey, it's worth a shot!
Edited by Arboginge911 - 1/24/12 at 7:28pmpost #118 of 1421/27/12 at 4:24am
Looks Like ZAGG soon be releasing their ES-860s rebrands. Wonder how much they'll be "over"charging?Quote:http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/new-zagg-products-showcased-at-ces/Next up are the new ZAGG premium headphones, made from wood. Yeah, you heard right. These very classy and stylish headphones will look good on anyone (even Justin Bieber) and promise to deliver superb audio quality. All you audiophiles out there should be salivating right now.
Edited by msgnyc - 1/27/12 at 4:38ampost #119 of 1422/1/12 at 2:40am
Thanks all guys give comments for ESMOOTH wooden hearphones range;these will help the audiophiles know more about what's the sound quality they are,I was also burning some wooden headphone in Music such as below,these always give me so much pleasure,I would like to share these Music or songs with all guys:below are my favorites.
-The Eagles-Farewell 1 Tour-Live From Melbourne(2005)- Chief singer: Don Henley
-You're the Inspiration: The Music of David Foster and Friends.I like all the songs by David Foster and Friends,but especially like the Peter Cetera's :(Live Album Version)
1) Hard to say I'm sorry
2)You're The Inspiration
3)Glory Of Love
-<<SUMMER>>,very sounded Piano music,Joe Hisaishi (very famous Japanese Musician),I collected all his CD.
-<<Kiss The Rain>>-Korean Musician /YIRUMA/ Piano Music- sounded very romantic and beautiful;-Relax music.
-<<Radetzky March (Symphony)>>,Johann Strauss,Classical Music,sure everybody love this.
-<<Pictures at an Exhibition(orchestral)>>-Mussorgsky.sure ,this music to give strength,courage and hope!!
-<<Need you now>>-Lady Antebellum
_<<One i Love>>-Meav
-<<The butterfly lovers>>(Violin Concerto)
These Music will make your life more better!!!post #120 of 1422/3/12 at 10:43am
I just recently purchased ES-320S In Ear headphones by eSmooth...honestly...they are pretty decent, the look is great, comfortable on the ears, and the quality of the sound is very good.
Curious about their On Ear range.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 50 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD558 impressions / review 5 minutes ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear