These are begging for an orthodynamic implants... :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 8post #106 of 1358/25/11 at 6:33am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 1358/25/11 at 7:05am
Just received 2 more units:
1. ES 126 EB, IEM - cone shaped ebony earphones including a mic for use with an iPhone, and adapters for other makes of phone (Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc).
This little unit is pretty, has amazing bass and volume, and works great with my iPhone. I actually think it is one of the better "budget" iem's I have heard, specially at under USD 20!
2. ES 621 EB - new small closed on ear portable headphone with a simple steel and plastic telescoping band and rotating earpieces. Folds reasonably small into a useful little muslin drawstring bag.
I think the sound is very good, particularly the bass. I find the treble a little "light" but I am nearly 60 years old, and my kids think it's fine, so...
Well done esmooth!
Now, for the ortho's : )
Edited by mrenard - 8/25/11 at 9:18ampost #108 of 1351/10/12 at 5:56am
There are now 2 companies in the USA stocking some of eSmooth's products.
Is it ok to say here what the companies are called?
eSmooth have also come up with a new design which they have high hopes for, and they will send me one to test next week.
It apparently has a new driver.
Here is a link and a picture:
(Look a little like the Skullcandy Aviators)post #109 of 1351/10/12 at 1:14pmpost #110 of 1351/10/12 at 8:21pmpost #111 of 1351/11/12 at 12:16pmpost #112 of 1351/22/12 at 4:21amQuote:
The 660EBs do look just like a wooden cups variant of the Jay Zs SK Aviators just as these look like a Wooden Cups verion of The House of Marley Exodus. I like these. ;)
Edited by msgnyc - 1/22/12 at 4:32ampost #113 of 1351/22/12 at 6:41ampost #114 of 1351/24/12 at 12:59am
Well, I've been contacted by Steven Fu from woodheadphones.com.
Unfortunately it seems that the ES-660EB (Aviator lookalikes) and ES-666 (Exodus lookalikes) headphones are currently not available as of yet.Quote: Steven Fu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-For the Models 666,we still did not make the headband tooling for this,so this model is not available at this moment;as this is the Newest Model that we first showed at the HK Fair in Oct,2011;660 also is a newest Model,and we got much good comment from the market feedback and customers as well,so this model headband tooling was ready just before CNY holiday(Jan.18th),but we still didn't launch them into the market for mass production;normally for a new set headband tooling,that was very costly and always need 2-3 months to make it
Edited by msgnyc - 1/24/12 at 4:01ampost #115 of 1351/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #116 of 1351/24/12 at 6:41pmpost #117 of 1351/24/12 at 7:11pm
These are really interesting, but the shipping costs have really scared me away. Has this been relieved at all or is the shipping still the same?
And I've been seeing mixed reviews, for $13, those IEM's would be nice, can't really go wrong with sleek IEM's for that cheap, IMO.
Totally gonna email him and see if I can test out some pairs, a lot of my friends are interested, I know it'll most likely never happen, but hey, it's worth a shot!
Edited by Arboginge911 - 1/24/12 at 7:28pmpost #118 of 1351/27/12 at 4:24am
Looks Like ZAGG soon be releasing their ES-860s rebrands. Wonder how much they'll be "over"charging?Quote:http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/new-zagg-products-showcased-at-ces/Next up are the new ZAGG premium headphones, made from wood. Yeah, you heard right. These very classy and stylish headphones will look good on anyone (even Justin Bieber) and promise to deliver superb audio quality. All you audiophiles out there should be salivating right now.
Edited by msgnyc - 1/27/12 at 4:38ampost #119 of 1352/1/12 at 2:40am
Thanks all guys give comments for ESMOOTH wooden hearphones range;these will help the audiophiles know more about what's the sound quality they are,I was also burning some wooden headphone in Music such as below,these always give me so much pleasure,I would like to share these Music or songs with all guys:below are my favorites.
-The Eagles-Farewell 1 Tour-Live From Melbourne(2005)- Chief singer: Don Henley
-You're the Inspiration: The Music of David Foster and Friends.I like all the songs by David Foster and Friends,but especially like the Peter Cetera's :(Live Album Version)
1) Hard to say I'm sorry
2)You're The Inspiration
3)Glory Of Love
-<<SUMMER>>,very sounded Piano music,Joe Hisaishi (very famous Japanese Musician),I collected all his CD.
-<<Kiss The Rain>>-Korean Musician /YIRUMA/ Piano Music- sounded very romantic and beautiful;-Relax music.
-<<Radetzky March (Symphony)>>,Johann Strauss,Classical Music,sure everybody love this.
-<<Pictures at an Exhibition(orchestral)>>-Mussorgsky.sure ,this music to give strength,courage and hope!!
-<<Need you now>>-Lady Antebellum
_<<One i Love>>-Meav
-<<The butterfly lovers>>(Violin Concerto)
These Music will make your life more better!!!post #120 of 1352/3/12 at 10:43am
I just recently purchased ES-320S In Ear headphones by eSmooth...honestly...they are pretty decent, the look is great, comfortable on the ears, and the quality of the sound is very good.
Curious about their On Ear range.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 43 seconds ago
- › Tidal lossless listening test, what's going on here? 54 seconds ago
- › One Plus One Invitation - GIVE AWAY :) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Best headphone under 200 for pop country 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 5 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 11 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3