These are begging for an orthodynamic implants... :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 1:52 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones... - Page 8post #106 of 1428/25/11 at 6:33am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 1428/25/11 at 7:05am
Just received 2 more units:
1. ES 126 EB, IEM - cone shaped ebony earphones including a mic for use with an iPhone, and adapters for other makes of phone (Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc).
This little unit is pretty, has amazing bass and volume, and works great with my iPhone. I actually think it is one of the better "budget" iem's I have heard, specially at under USD 20!
2. ES 621 EB - new small closed on ear portable headphone with a simple steel and plastic telescoping band and rotating earpieces. Folds reasonably small into a useful little muslin drawstring bag.
I think the sound is very good, particularly the bass. I find the treble a little "light" but I am nearly 60 years old, and my kids think it's fine, so...
Well done esmooth!
Now, for the ortho's : )
Edited by mrenard - 8/25/11 at 9:18ampost #108 of 1421/10/12 at 5:56am
There are now 2 companies in the USA stocking some of eSmooth's products.
Is it ok to say here what the companies are called?
eSmooth have also come up with a new design which they have high hopes for, and they will send me one to test next week.
It apparently has a new driver.
Here is a link and a picture:
(Look a little like the Skullcandy Aviators)post #109 of 1421/10/12 at 1:14pmpost #110 of 1421/10/12 at 8:21pmpost #111 of 1421/11/12 at 12:16pmpost #112 of 1421/22/12 at 4:21amQuote:
The 660EBs do look just like a wooden cups variant of the Jay Zs SK Aviators just as these look like a Wooden Cups verion of The House of Marley Exodus. I like these. ;)
Edited by msgnyc - 1/22/12 at 4:32ampost #113 of 1421/22/12 at 6:41ampost #114 of 1421/24/12 at 12:59am
Well, I've been contacted by Steven Fu from woodheadphones.com.
Unfortunately it seems that the ES-660EB (Aviator lookalikes) and ES-666 (Exodus lookalikes) headphones are currently not available as of yet.Quote: Steven Fu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-For the Models 666,we still did not make the headband tooling for this,so this model is not available at this moment;as this is the Newest Model that we first showed at the HK Fair in Oct,2011;660 also is a newest Model,and we got much good comment from the market feedback and customers as well,so this model headband tooling was ready just before CNY holiday(Jan.18th),but we still didn't launch them into the market for mass production;normally for a new set headband tooling,that was very costly and always need 2-3 months to make it
Edited by msgnyc - 1/24/12 at 4:01ampost #115 of 1421/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #116 of 1421/24/12 at 6:41pmpost #117 of 1421/24/12 at 7:11pm
These are really interesting, but the shipping costs have really scared me away. Has this been relieved at all or is the shipping still the same?
And I've been seeing mixed reviews, for $13, those IEM's would be nice, can't really go wrong with sleek IEM's for that cheap, IMO.
Totally gonna email him and see if I can test out some pairs, a lot of my friends are interested, I know it'll most likely never happen, but hey, it's worth a shot!
Edited by Arboginge911 - 1/24/12 at 7:28pmpost #118 of 1421/27/12 at 4:24am
Looks Like ZAGG soon be releasing their ES-860s rebrands. Wonder how much they'll be "over"charging?Quote:http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/new-zagg-products-showcased-at-ces/Next up are the new ZAGG premium headphones, made from wood. Yeah, you heard right. These very classy and stylish headphones will look good on anyone (even Justin Bieber) and promise to deliver superb audio quality. All you audiophiles out there should be salivating right now.
Edited by msgnyc - 1/27/12 at 4:38ampost #119 of 1422/1/12 at 2:40am
Thanks all guys give comments for ESMOOTH wooden hearphones range;these will help the audiophiles know more about what's the sound quality they are,I was also burning some wooden headphone in Music such as below,these always give me so much pleasure,I would like to share these Music or songs with all guys:below are my favorites.
-The Eagles-Farewell 1 Tour-Live From Melbourne(2005)- Chief singer: Don Henley
-You're the Inspiration: The Music of David Foster and Friends.I like all the songs by David Foster and Friends,but especially like the Peter Cetera's :(Live Album Version)
1) Hard to say I'm sorry
2)You're The Inspiration
3)Glory Of Love
-<<SUMMER>>,very sounded Piano music,Joe Hisaishi (very famous Japanese Musician),I collected all his CD.
-<<Kiss The Rain>>-Korean Musician /YIRUMA/ Piano Music- sounded very romantic and beautiful;-Relax music.
-<<Radetzky March (Symphony)>>,Johann Strauss,Classical Music,sure everybody love this.
-<<Pictures at an Exhibition(orchestral)>>-Mussorgsky.sure ,this music to give strength,courage and hope!!
-<<Need you now>>-Lady Antebellum
_<<One i Love>>-Meav
-<<The butterfly lovers>>(Violin Concerto)
These Music will make your life more better!!!post #120 of 1422/3/12 at 10:43am
I just recently purchased ES-320S In Ear headphones by eSmooth...honestly...they are pretty decent, the look is great, comfortable on the ears, and the quality of the sound is very good.
Curious about their On Ear range.
- ESMOOTH - Gorgeous headphones...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Soundcard or Amp+Dac ? 1 minute ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 1 minute ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Magni 2 uber and HD 650 combo 3 minutes ago
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › *The* most comfortable headphones possible for work? 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...