Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Portable player with EQ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Portable player with EQ?

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

Under 60 bucks

 

 

Thanks,

 

MacKat

 

 

Edit: Sorry, Graphic EQ


Edited by mackat - 12/4/10 at 10:47pm
post #2 of 16

Clip+biggrin.gif

post #3 of 16

I would say fuze but it would run you an extra 10 bucks than what you want so I second the Clip+

post #4 of 16



I agree with this post 100%, if you can spare the extra 10 bucks get the Fuze for sure. Thats the DAP I'm currently using with an LOD to my Stepdance until i make up my mind on which high end DAP to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFallenAngelXx View Post

I would say fuze but it would run you an extra 10 bucks than what you want so I second the Clip+

post #5 of 16

Clip+, Rockbox, Done.

post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycbone View Post

Clip+, Rockbox, Done.



+1

post #7 of 16


+2 beerchug.gif

 

Quote:


Originally Posted by nycbone View Post

Clip+, Rockbox, Done.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post





+1

post #8 of 16

I think we pretty much found a winner then!..It is indeed ultra portable as well!

post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFallenAngelXx View Post

I think we pretty much found a winner then!..It is indeed ultra portable as well!



I've got two of them, and I use at least one of them every day. I think we need a Clip+ smiley!L3000.gif

post #10 of 16

Well, since my Cowon X7 order went bust (I take that I'm not meant to have it) I ordered a $50.00 8gb clip+ from Amazon.com instead. With my 32gb microSDHC card it's 40gb or sweet sounding Rockboxed goodness.

post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nywytboy68 View Post

Well, since my Cowon X7 order went bust (I take that I'm not meant to have it) I ordered a $50.00 8gb clip+ from Amazon.com instead. With my 32gb microSDHC card it's 40gb or sweet sounding Rockboxed goodness.



As long as you can read the screen, the buttons make it far more usable than the Fuze....enjoy!

post #12 of 16

Gtz on your purchase..hope you'll like it

post #13 of 16

I'll probably love it actually. I just hope the OP gets 1 as well, since it's actually such a fantastic little player w/Rockbox installed.

post #14 of 16

Clip+ rockboxed.

Is there anything else for that price. I doubt it

post #15 of 16

Damn, got a 4gb clip+ on the way instead. Still, w/a 32gb microSD I should be ok for now. At least it's not the boring black 1, it's the cobalt blue - which I actually wanted instead. I'll post an impression of it after I pop Rockbox on it in a few days.

 

c26-clipplus-blue-1-lg.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Portable player with EQ?