I would definitely report the seller. If its to good to be true it usually is.
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/2/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/2/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/2/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 12/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM again, need your advice. JVC FX700? Last post on 9/10/10 at 12:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 advice Last post on 2/16/12 at 12:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for Dubstep/Drum n bass/Dance music Last post on 7/16/14 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper worth it for $132.50? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check the above link to see if you got fakes. Most people here just eschew Ebay altogether, but if the price is right and you can get some Coppers for a good price, why not?
fake....seller ratings doesn't matter, last time I was purposely spotting fake coppers on ebay, I saw a seller with 95% (maybe even higher, w/ hundreds of sales) and he was selling fakes
http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Turbine-Pro-Copper-In-Ear-Headphones-Brand-New-/250732789633?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a60d6bf81 are these real? i might get them if they are.
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper worth it for $132.50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HELP! ProDJ100 vs. KrK KNS(8/6)400 7 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 10 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 19 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Portable Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp Released MAY 2015 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 4 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 3-Hybrid Drivers 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3