^^Thanks for that it seems to work at least. I'll give it a try when I'm less tired. . .
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by System, 11/29/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Bought & Tested, Sennheiser HD650 Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm) AKG K702 [18 August 2011] Last post on 2/28/12 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K340 VS $1000 Headphones? Last post on 6/30/15 at 8:58am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Napping with Sony SA5000? Last post on 5/29/11 at 2:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so. - Page 5post #61 of 6212/17/10 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6212/18/10 at 5:56am
I don't know what you mean by "blame."
I'm a basshead, so I think it's a good thing.
As modern equipment has progressed, bass became a bigger part of our lives.
I don't know how old you are, but the first THX stereos came out in 1991 or 1992.
The bass experience just plainly did not exist in consumer audio prior to that.
My dad spent some $2000 on a Sony stereo system in the 80s (in 1980s money).
My Klipsch 2.1 Pro Medias sound better than that system and with more bass.Quote:Originally Posted by SP Wild
Why do people constantly blame hip hop and modern music for bass. The average consumer stereo produced no more than 20 watts of peak music power before the late 80s...they were mastered accordingly - reference bass takes more than half of available amplifier power. People should use more common sense before pointing the finger at hip hop. Alternatively just listen to a real drumkit to understand the power of bass in the kick drums.
- Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Yulong ADA1 58 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 8 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 9 minutes ago
- › [Dynamic Motion] An unheard of company 10 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 15 minutes ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 15 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...