^^Thanks for that it seems to work at least. I'll give it a try when I'm less tired. . .
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by System, 11/29/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Bought & Tested, Sennheiser HD650 Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm) AKG K702 [18 August 2011] Last post on 2/28/12 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K340 VS $1000 Headphones? Last post on 6/10/11 at 9:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Napping with Sony SA5000? Last post on 5/29/11 at 2:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so. - Page 5post #61 of 6212/17/10 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6212/18/10 at 5:56am
I don't know what you mean by "blame."
I'm a basshead, so I think it's a good thing.
As modern equipment has progressed, bass became a bigger part of our lives.
I don't know how old you are, but the first THX stereos came out in 1991 or 1992.
The bass experience just plainly did not exist in consumer audio prior to that.
My dad spent some $2000 on a Sony stereo system in the 80s (in 1980s money).
My Klipsch 2.1 Pro Medias sound better than that system and with more bass.Quote:Originally Posted by SP Wild
Why do people constantly blame hip hop and modern music for bass. The average consumer stereo produced no more than 20 watts of peak music power before the late 80s...they were mastered accordingly - reference bass takes more than half of available amplifier power. People should use more common sense before pointing the finger at hip hop. Alternatively just listen to a real drumkit to understand the power of bass in the kick drums.
- Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Best headphones for Rock 53 seconds ago
- › Headphones for $200 (Q/k701, HD598, DT-770-PRO-32, Grado SR225i?) 1 minute ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Mango Tree Wood Cups. Fit HE-300 , HE-400 , HE-500 , HE-4, ... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe