^^Thanks for that it seems to work at least. I'll give it a try when I'm less tired. . .
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by System, 11/29/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Bought & Tested, Sennheiser HD650 Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm) AKG K702 [18 August 2011] Last post on 2/28/12 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K340 VS $1000 Headphones? Last post on 8/26/16 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Napping with Sony SA5000? Last post on 5/29/11 at 2:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Accutone Pisces HD Review: Everything The Pisces Should Have Been This is another entry into my Accutone IEM marathon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Accutone, they are a Chinese...
Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so. - Page 5post #61 of 6212/17/10 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6212/18/10 at 5:56am
I don't know what you mean by "blame."
I'm a basshead, so I think it's a good thing.
As modern equipment has progressed, bass became a bigger part of our lives.
I don't know how old you are, but the first THX stereos came out in 1991 or 1992.
The bass experience just plainly did not exist in consumer audio prior to that.
My dad spent some $2000 on a Sony stereo system in the 80s (in 1980s money).
My Klipsch 2.1 Pro Medias sound better than that system and with more bass.Quote:Originally Posted by SP Wild
Why do people constantly blame hip hop and modern music for bass. The average consumer stereo produced no more than 20 watts of peak music power before the late 80s...they were mastered accordingly - reference bass takes more than half of available amplifier power. People should use more common sense before pointing the finger at hip hop. Alternatively just listen to a real drumkit to understand the power of bass in the kick drums.
- Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 3 minutes ago
- › Cypherus Audio Products Discussion Thread: CampFred Earbuds, QFred... 4 minutes ago
- › balanced armature junkies 4 minutes ago
- › Wich tube amp between : valhalla 2, darkvoices 336, LD mkII, la... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Singxer SU-1 Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear