^^Thanks for that it seems to work at least. I'll give it a try when I'm less tired. . .
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by System, 11/29/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Bought & Tested, Sennheiser HD650 Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm) AKG K702 [18 August 2011] Last post on 2/28/12 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K340 VS $1000 Headphones? Last post on 1/17/15 at 9:47pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Napping with Sony SA5000? Last post on 5/29/11 at 2:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so. - Page 5post #61 of 6212/17/10 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6212/18/10 at 5:56am
I don't know what you mean by "blame."
I'm a basshead, so I think it's a good thing.
As modern equipment has progressed, bass became a bigger part of our lives.
I don't know how old you are, but the first THX stereos came out in 1991 or 1992.
The bass experience just plainly did not exist in consumer audio prior to that.
My dad spent some $2000 on a Sony stereo system in the 80s (in 1980s money).
My Klipsch 2.1 Pro Medias sound better than that system and with more bass.Quote:Originally Posted by SP Wild
Why do people constantly blame hip hop and modern music for bass. The average consumer stereo produced no more than 20 watts of peak music power before the late 80s...they were mastered accordingly - reference bass takes more than half of available amplifier power. People should use more common sense before pointing the finger at hip hop. Alternatively just listen to a real drumkit to understand the power of bass in the kick drums.
- Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Looking for a bus powered USB interface 6 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 45 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 1 minute ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 4 minutes ago
- › Disappointed by DT 770 pro 80, looking for advices HD598 vs fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3