^^Thanks for that it seems to work at least. I'll give it a try when I'm less tired. . .
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by System, 11/29/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 11/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Bought & Tested, Sennheiser HD650 Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm) AKG K702 [18 August 2011] Last post on 2/28/12 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K340 VS $1000 Headphones? Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Napping with Sony SA5000? Last post on 5/29/11 at 2:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so. - Page 5post #61 of 6212/17/10 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6212/18/10 at 5:56am
I don't know what you mean by "blame."
I'm a basshead, so I think it's a good thing.
As modern equipment has progressed, bass became a bigger part of our lives.
I don't know how old you are, but the first THX stereos came out in 1991 or 1992.
The bass experience just plainly did not exist in consumer audio prior to that.
My dad spent some $2000 on a Sony stereo system in the 80s (in 1980s money).
My Klipsch 2.1 Pro Medias sound better than that system and with more bass.Quote:Originally Posted by SP Wild
Why do people constantly blame hip hop and modern music for bass. The average consumer stereo produced no more than 20 watts of peak music power before the late 80s...they were mastered accordingly - reference bass takes more than half of available amplifier power. People should use more common sense before pointing the finger at hip hop. Alternatively just listen to a real drumkit to understand the power of bass in the kick drums.
- Is the Senn HD650 over-bright and sibilant? Some seem to think so.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 brisbane head-fi meet 5 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)