Just Wondering which one would be better. I previously owner the S4's but they broke and right now the JBuds are on sale for $20 on amazon. How do they compare in sound quality, durability, and comffort.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productJBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productJBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Paparazzi Pink) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding new iems Last post on 9/9/12 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Better IEM tips I can buy? Last post on 2/5/12 at 4:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM Recommendations - $150-250, Rock / Metal Last post on 1/24/12 at 4:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 or Klipsch S2? Last post on 1/21/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
JBud J3 Vs. Klipsch Image S4?post #1 of 711/26/10 at 12:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 711/26/10 at 12:53pmpost #3 of 711/26/10 at 1:21pm
The JBuds are $30 earphones at best, the Klipschs are $80 ones. Durability should be about even but the Klipschs are more comfortable and way better-sounding. The JLabs are treble-heavy so if you like rumbly bass they are not for you. Aside from that and the lack of soundstage they are decent.post #4 of 71/9/11 at 10:01pm
I own both the j2's and the j3s. They are both similar in terms of comfort and sound quality. I actually liked the j2's better in terms of sound quality but the j3's are pretty good also. also the j3's leak more sound from them than the j2's. as far as the klipsch s4's go, I haven't owned them so I couldn't tell you much about those.post #5 of 712/2/11 at 7:06am
I have both and also have the J2. I actually like the J2 the most. They sound best with the music I have. I like all of them though. I do find that I have to turn the S4 up higher than the other two. One great thing about the J2 is that if you lose them on a trip, you just buy another pair, only 15 bones.post #6 of 712/2/11 at 7:43am
I have owned both and even though I'm not a big fan of the S4, between these two the S4 is much superior in sound quality. They are really not in the same league as the price clearly reflects. Do keep in mind that the S4 has a lot of bass.post #7 of 712/2/11 at 10:16pmI had the J3 and didn't like its sound signature !
Its way too 'cold' for me and the treble o/p is very dissapointing but bass is ok after EQing.
An yeah, YMMV !!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JBud J3 Vs. Klipsch Image S4?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for amp to drive HD650s 2 minutes ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Energy Distortion of STAX and other phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › Addicted to sound, Vali 1, vs asgard 1, vs vali 2 for HE400i's 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear