I decided to buy the sennheiser IE8 cause I have this picture and I imagined it to be a god boy and imagined that he'd listen to these headphones for some reason. And I was right these are pretty much the best most convenient IEM's to use.... they beat the shure 535's, they sound too big and muddled. I like sexy things really...
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/2/10
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 12/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Journey to find the BEST UNIVERSAL IEM Last post on 10/15/12 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/9/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sexiest headphones you ownpost #1 of 5011/26/10 at 9:40amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 5011/26/10 at 1:03pmpost #3 of 5011/26/10 at 1:19pmpost #4 of 5011/26/10 at 2:13pmpost #5 of 5011/26/10 at 2:15pmpost #6 of 5011/26/10 at 3:51pmpost #7 of 5011/26/10 at 4:03pmpost #8 of 5011/26/10 at 6:00pmpost #9 of 5011/26/10 at 6:03pmpost #10 of 5011/26/10 at 6:16pmpost #11 of 5011/26/10 at 6:30pmYea come to think of it, the main reason I bought my westone 3's is because I imagined that's what Zeus would listen too. I thought I was the only person who purchased high end headphones based on this thought but I'm glad to see I'm the only onepost #12 of 5011/26/10 at 7:19pmpost #13 of 5011/26/10 at 7:32pm
I didn't know sound had a measurable size. "This sound's as big as an elephant."
IE8 isn't what I call sexy. TF10 is a sexy beast - so sexy that it must stick out as far as possible to show the world its sexiness. IE8 on the other hand has to hide inside your ear.post #14 of 5011/26/10 at 8:05pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sexiest headphones you own
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Shure SE535 - clicking sound with a cable ??? :/ 9 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 15 seconds ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 26 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › Does an Astro Mixamp improve audio technica ad700 headphones with a... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Best amp/soundcard to go with AKG Studio 240s 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe