- 187 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 10/12/15 at 11:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
MEElectronics M6 Review - Page 2post #16 of 1710/18/13 at 9:36pmHello, is the M6 good for today's standards? How does it compare to the brainwavz r1 or the tdk eb950?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1712/12/13 at 11:19am
I recently picked these up as a workout pair to replace my Koss KSC-75s which recently went bad. I got them based on positive
reviews here. Thus far, I am quite pleased. Not being an audophile in the least or having much basis for comparison to other IEMs,
my wants and observations are fairly basic.
The plus points:
1. The sound is good, sufficiently loud out of my phone (Galaxy S3) and iPod Nano, despite the 98 mW/dB sensitivity. There's
a decent space/separation between instruments/elements. They're reasonably clear/detailed. The bass is sufficient, perhaps
a bit boomy with certain tracks, although that could simply be the volume level too.
2. They stay in my ears when lifting or running.
3. Due to the thickness, stiffness, the cord doesn't tangle as much as a typical cord would.
That's about it...the only things I care about for such a pair.
1. The cord does have a natural kink to it which keeps it curled up/twisted a little, but perhaps that works itself
out over time.
2. The moldable memory wire is helpful, but doesn't shape all that perfectly around the back of my ears and I can sometimes
feel the cord brushing the back of my ears. This is a pretty minor distraction.
For around $17, I recommend trying this without hesitation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics M6 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Fujiya Avic Winter Potaken in Tokyo 18th February 2017 2 minutes ago
- › Can my amp drive HE-6 2 minutes ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin i5 - Android based AK4490... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Corpse Cable 4-pin Balanced HD600/HD650 Cable (7ft) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Linum update and the new Linum Super BaX on tour 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear