- 161 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 8/30/14 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently picked these up as a workout pair to replace my Koss KSC-75s which recently went bad. I got them based on positive
reviews here. Thus far, I am quite pleased. Not being an audophile in the least or having much basis for comparison to other IEMs,
my wants and observations are fairly basic.
The plus points:
1. The sound is good, sufficiently loud out of my phone (Galaxy S3) and iPod Nano, despite the 98 mW/dB sensitivity. There's
a decent space/separation between instruments/elements. They're reasonably clear/detailed. The bass is sufficient, perhaps
a bit boomy with certain tracks, although that could simply be the volume level too.
2. They stay in my ears when lifting or running.
3. Due to the thickness, stiffness, the cord doesn't tangle as much as a typical cord would.
That's about it...the only things I care about for such a pair.
1. The cord does have a natural kink to it which keeps it curled up/twisted a little, but perhaps that works itself
out over time.
2. The moldable memory wire is helpful, but doesn't shape all that perfectly around the back of my ears and I can sometimes
feel the cord brushing the back of my ears. This is a pretty minor distraction.
For around $17, I recommend trying this without hesitation.
- MEElectronics M6 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 36 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 54 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-1 portable DAC/amp 2 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)