- 115 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 3/7/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently picked these up as a workout pair to replace my Koss KSC-75s which recently went bad. I got them based on positive
reviews here. Thus far, I am quite pleased. Not being an audophile in the least or having much basis for comparison to other IEMs,
my wants and observations are fairly basic.
The plus points:
1. The sound is good, sufficiently loud out of my phone (Galaxy S3) and iPod Nano, despite the 98 mW/dB sensitivity. There's
a decent space/separation between instruments/elements. They're reasonably clear/detailed. The bass is sufficient, perhaps
a bit boomy with certain tracks, although that could simply be the volume level too.
2. They stay in my ears when lifting or running.
3. Due to the thickness, stiffness, the cord doesn't tangle as much as a typical cord would.
That's about it...the only things I care about for such a pair.
1. The cord does have a natural kink to it which keeps it curled up/twisted a little, but perhaps that works itself
out over time.
2. The moldable memory wire is helpful, but doesn't shape all that perfectly around the back of my ears and I can sometimes
feel the cord brushing the back of my ears. This is a pretty minor distraction.
For around $17, I recommend trying this without hesitation.
- MEElectronics M6 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ipod 5th generation 80gb Classic - Where can i find a case ! 52 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HI fi is so damn addictive ! 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)