- 177 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 4/17/15 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently picked these up as a workout pair to replace my Koss KSC-75s which recently went bad. I got them based on positive
reviews here. Thus far, I am quite pleased. Not being an audophile in the least or having much basis for comparison to other IEMs,
my wants and observations are fairly basic.
The plus points:
1. The sound is good, sufficiently loud out of my phone (Galaxy S3) and iPod Nano, despite the 98 mW/dB sensitivity. There's
a decent space/separation between instruments/elements. They're reasonably clear/detailed. The bass is sufficient, perhaps
a bit boomy with certain tracks, although that could simply be the volume level too.
2. They stay in my ears when lifting or running.
3. Due to the thickness, stiffness, the cord doesn't tangle as much as a typical cord would.
That's about it...the only things I care about for such a pair.
1. The cord does have a natural kink to it which keeps it curled up/twisted a little, but perhaps that works itself
out over time.
2. The moldable memory wire is helpful, but doesn't shape all that perfectly around the back of my ears and I can sometimes
feel the cord brushing the back of my ears. This is a pretty minor distraction.
For around $17, I recommend trying this without hesitation.
- MEElectronics M6 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 15 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 22 seconds ago
- › Looking for a portable over - ear headphone 22 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › BEST TIPS FOR IEMS ARE??? 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3