Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 25post #361 of 36710/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 36710/31/12 at 7:05pmpost #363 of 36710/31/12 at 7:10pmThread Starterpost #364 of 36710/31/12 at 7:16pmpost #365 of 36710/31/12 at 7:45pmpost #366 of 36711/1/12 at 7:56ampost #367 of 3676/2/13 at 4:07am
Hi Dave, New to the forum. Great posting you've made here. My need is for a portable set of phones as I'm quite happy to listen at home to HD650s at the music room through little dot 1+ tube amp or an old 80s pair of HD420s in the office through PC or iPod and a cmoy Altoid AD823 opamp 18V amp. What I need for travel is something like the Senn PX200ii or if they're not too big to schlep a pair of HD25ii....aside from Sennies I think the Grado 80i might be good or one of the AudioTechnica or AKGs. Do you have a sugg for the portable realm for my cmoy and iPod? There's another thread on head-fi that brought me to your reviews so I'll ask the same ? there. Cheers, Alejandro7 in New Zealand.
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 4 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 43 seconds ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 6-driver IEM 2 minutes ago
- › I am out of the loop. Is Kernal Streaming/ASIO still neccessary in... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2