- 57 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 24post #346 of 3687/4/12 at 1:28pmShe passed one more week ... Probably a lot of pictures?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3687/4/12 at 1:50pmpost #348 of 3688/2/12 at 3:23pmpost #349 of 3688/12/12 at 8:45amThread Starter
I've completed the thread. I'm waiting to have it coded for easy reading. It's really too long to just put up without a proper TOC and stuff. Too bad I don't know html all too well:( It's been done for over a month.post #350 of 3688/12/12 at 1:57pmpost #351 of 3688/15/12 at 3:58pmThread Starter
:) its in the works. its just very long.
I'm definitely going to add the new sennheiser electrostatic once its available too. I'm so psyched for that.post #352 of 3688/20/12 at 2:20ampost #353 of 3689/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #354 of 36810/30/12 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #355 of 36810/30/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DavidMahler
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #356 of 36810/30/12 at 9:00pmpost #357 of 36810/31/12 at 5:21ampost #358 of 36810/31/12 at 5:33ampost #359 of 36810/31/12 at 3:28pmpost #360 of 36810/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Budget in-ear headphones for 100€ 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chicago area headphone meet - August 13th 2016 - ChiUniFi 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800, Original Owner, Bought From Authorized Seller 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...