- 57 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Cavalli Audio will not sell the Liquid Carbon headphone amp anymore, with the second and final run ending a month ago, but I hope the following is useful to those looking to pick one up on the used...
Acknowledgment Thanks @PhilW for loaning me these headphones for a week. I know how much you missed them. Introduction After being so impressed with the ERIB-2a (link to review), @PhilW told me...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 24post #346 of 3687/4/12 at 1:28pmShe passed one more week ... Probably a lot of pictures?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3687/4/12 at 1:50pmpost #348 of 3688/2/12 at 3:23pmpost #349 of 3688/12/12 at 8:45amThread Starter
I've completed the thread. I'm waiting to have it coded for easy reading. It's really too long to just put up without a proper TOC and stuff. Too bad I don't know html all too well:( It's been done for over a month.post #350 of 3688/12/12 at 1:57pmpost #351 of 3688/15/12 at 3:58pmThread Starter
:) its in the works. its just very long.
I'm definitely going to add the new sennheiser electrostatic once its available too. I'm so psyched for that.post #352 of 3688/20/12 at 2:20ampost #353 of 3689/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #354 of 36810/30/12 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #355 of 36810/30/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DavidMahler
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #356 of 36810/30/12 at 9:00pmpost #357 of 36810/31/12 at 5:21ampost #358 of 36810/31/12 at 5:33ampost #359 of 36810/31/12 at 3:28pmpost #360 of 36810/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 49 seconds ago
- › How do I improve the sound quality? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 1 minute ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-x mark 3 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › A little dot and a turntable. 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...