- 57 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 24post #346 of 3677/4/12 at 1:28pmShe passed one more week ... Probably a lot of pictures?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3677/4/12 at 1:50pmpost #348 of 3678/2/12 at 3:23pmpost #349 of 3678/12/12 at 8:45amThread Starter
I've completed the thread. I'm waiting to have it coded for easy reading. It's really too long to just put up without a proper TOC and stuff. Too bad I don't know html all too well:( It's been done for over a month.post #350 of 3678/12/12 at 1:57pmpost #351 of 3678/15/12 at 3:58pmThread Starter
:) its in the works. its just very long.
I'm definitely going to add the new sennheiser electrostatic once its available too. I'm so psyched for that.post #352 of 3678/20/12 at 2:20ampost #353 of 3679/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #354 of 36710/30/12 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #355 of 36710/30/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DavidMahler
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #356 of 36710/30/12 at 9:00pmpost #357 of 36710/31/12 at 5:21ampost #358 of 36710/31/12 at 5:33ampost #359 of 36710/31/12 at 3:28pmpost #360 of 36710/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 47 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 1 minute ago
- › Genelec 8020A, pair, almost new, coming with box, manual, cables 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3