- 57 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 24post #346 of 3677/4/12 at 1:28pmShe passed one more week ... Probably a lot of pictures?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3677/4/12 at 1:50pmpost #348 of 3678/2/12 at 3:23pmpost #349 of 3678/12/12 at 8:45amThread Starter
I've completed the thread. I'm waiting to have it coded for easy reading. It's really too long to just put up without a proper TOC and stuff. Too bad I don't know html all too well:( It's been done for over a month.post #350 of 3678/12/12 at 1:57pmpost #351 of 3678/15/12 at 3:58pmThread Starter
:) its in the works. its just very long.
I'm definitely going to add the new sennheiser electrostatic once its available too. I'm so psyched for that.post #352 of 3678/20/12 at 2:20ampost #353 of 3679/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #354 of 36710/30/12 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #355 of 36710/30/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DavidMahler
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #356 of 36710/30/12 at 9:00pmpost #357 of 36710/31/12 at 5:21ampost #358 of 36710/31/12 at 5:33ampost #359 of 36710/31/12 at 3:28pmpost #360 of 36710/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio noise on iMac 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG k550 alternate ear pads? 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 3 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › DAP: How to manage & search SD cards? 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2