- 57 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 11/24/10
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12More
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to spend about $700 on everything and want to be blown away Last post on 9/24/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ortho and Sound stage? Last post on 7/7/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared - Page 24post #346 of 3687/4/12 at 1:28pmShe passed one more week ... Probably a lot of pictures?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3687/4/12 at 1:50pmpost #348 of 3688/2/12 at 3:23pmpost #349 of 3688/12/12 at 8:45amThread Starter
I've completed the thread. I'm waiting to have it coded for easy reading. It's really too long to just put up without a proper TOC and stuff. Too bad I don't know html all too well:( It's been done for over a month.post #350 of 3688/12/12 at 1:57pmpost #351 of 3688/15/12 at 3:58pmThread Starter
:) its in the works. its just very long.
I'm definitely going to add the new sennheiser electrostatic once its available too. I'm so psyched for that.post #352 of 3688/20/12 at 2:20ampost #353 of 3689/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #354 of 36810/30/12 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #355 of 36810/30/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DavidMahler
Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but my big review is finally done. It should be going up on the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. All I need to do now is index it. With the weather, my internet's been spotty. I hope all is well with everyone:) ..... keep your eyes peeled !!!post #356 of 36810/30/12 at 9:00pmpost #357 of 36810/31/12 at 5:21ampost #358 of 36810/31/12 at 5:33ampost #359 of 36810/31/12 at 3:28pmpost #360 of 36810/31/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 1 minute ago
- › The AK320 thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › IEMs/Headphones for guitar amp 4 minutes ago
- › Converting my sacd iso to flac 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Help Required with my MUSIC SETUP MESS!! 8 minutes ago
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...