wow that lime green is the real deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p. 936) Last post on Today at 7:02 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/29/14 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread Last post on 7/3/14 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread Last post on 7/24/14 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Brianwavz S5 are made really nicely with good materials throughout - they’re made of metal, but are not heavy, tips are secure, but not too difficult to change, the cable doesn’t seem in any...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Miracle arrived today riding on the back of a Silver Dragon...
Exactly 5 weeks after ordering.
Fit is very good. Sound is still burning. Built quality is PERFECT; no buffs, scratches nor air bubbles.
Do you have any in initial impressions on the cable? I want to order it soon but only if it is an improvement over the stock cable. A rough first impression on any improvement (or not) would be helpful.
Got my miracles today. Will post pics later. Letting it burn in. First impressions, (T51>TWagv2>Miracles). The Miracle's strength lies in bass quality, not bass quantity. Mids are uncoloured. Not hearing much of UM's fables highs. Hopefully, sound will continue to open out. Will do a full review in a few weeks time.
Edit: Pics uploaded.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/30/11 at 6:00am
I called up Ampcity today regarding my refits and they said that they would start shipping cables in a couple of weeks time. My refits will also be done in a similar timescale. According to them most of the promo orders should be fulfilled before the end of Jan as they want to avoid the Chinese new year.
Edited by hardtarget666 - 12/30/11 at 11:08am
Hey, need to ask a question. For my miracles, when i look upwards, i lose my seal. Is this normal? Would be a pity if i had to refit :(
Edit: Both the seals also break when i lie down :( i guess my fit is pretty loose.. My impressions may have shrunk on the way there.
Read that your fit depends on your jaw and head position when taking impressions. I did an open-jaw impression with head facing slightly upwards, now my fit is perfect during normal use but not lying down.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/31/11 at 10:19am
Yes, mine stays sealed in normal head movement looking up, down, sideways, leaning back in my chair. The only time it breaks the seal is when I pull on my ears or open my mouth all the way (like yawning).
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mini reviews of headphones i auditioned 1 minute ago
- › Thursday July 31st Stereo Exchange on Broadway has a Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)