wow that lime green is the real deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) Last post on Yesterday at 4:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/28/14 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 3/22/16 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 4/18/16 at 3:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 62512/23/11 at 8:10am
Miracle arrived today riding on the back of a Silver Dragon...
Exactly 5 weeks after ordering.
Fit is very good. Sound is still burning. Built quality is PERFECT; no buffs, scratches nor air bubbles.post #468 of 62512/24/11 at 8:56pmpost #469 of 62512/25/11 at 12:21pmpost #470 of 62512/25/11 at 2:43pmpost #471 of 62512/28/11 at 7:52ampost #472 of 62512/28/11 at 8:00ampost #473 of 62512/29/11 at 9:40pm
Do you have any in initial impressions on the cable? I want to order it soon but only if it is an improvement over the stock cable. A rough first impression on any improvement (or not) would be helpful.
Quote:post #474 of 62512/30/11 at 4:43am
Got my miracles today. Will post pics later. Letting it burn in. First impressions, (T51>TWagv2>Miracles). The Miracle's strength lies in bass quality, not bass quantity. Mids are uncoloured. Not hearing much of UM's fables highs. Hopefully, sound will continue to open out. Will do a full review in a few weeks time.
Edit: Pics uploaded.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/30/11 at 6:00ampost #475 of 62512/30/11 at 7:20ampost #476 of 62512/30/11 at 11:06am
I called up Ampcity today regarding my refits and they said that they would start shipping cables in a couple of weeks time. My refits will also be done in a similar timescale. According to them most of the promo orders should be fulfilled before the end of Jan as they want to avoid the Chinese new year.
Edited by hardtarget666 - 12/30/11 at 11:08ampost #477 of 62512/31/11 at 4:25am
Hey, need to ask a question. For my miracles, when i look upwards, i lose my seal. Is this normal? Would be a pity if i had to refit :(
Edit: Both the seals also break when i lie down :( i guess my fit is pretty loose.. My impressions may have shrunk on the way there.
Read that your fit depends on your jaw and head position when taking impressions. I did an open-jaw impression with head facing slightly upwards, now my fit is perfect during normal use but not lying down.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/31/11 at 10:19ampost #478 of 62512/31/11 at 4:35ampost #479 of 62512/31/11 at 10:20ampost #480 of 62512/31/11 at 10:46amQuote:
Yes, mine stays sealed in normal head movement looking up, down, sideways, leaning back in my chair. The only time it breaks the seal is when I pull on my ears or open my mouth all the way (like yawning).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › WTB IEM Cable MMCX w/ TRRS (Sony ZX2) 3.5mm jack (Nice TRS cables... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › New HTC 10--Audio Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse