wow that lime green is the real deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/29/14 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread Last post on 2/3/14 at 5:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread Last post on Today at 6:34 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 62512/23/11 at 8:10am
Miracle arrived today riding on the back of a Silver Dragon...
Exactly 5 weeks after ordering.
Fit is very good. Sound is still burning. Built quality is PERFECT; no buffs, scratches nor air bubbles.post #468 of 62512/24/11 at 8:56pmpost #469 of 62512/25/11 at 12:21pmpost #470 of 62512/25/11 at 2:43pmpost #471 of 62512/28/11 at 7:52ampost #472 of 62512/28/11 at 8:00ampost #473 of 62512/29/11 at 9:40pm
Do you have any in initial impressions on the cable? I want to order it soon but only if it is an improvement over the stock cable. A rough first impression on any improvement (or not) would be helpful.
Quote:post #474 of 62512/30/11 at 4:43am
Got my miracles today. Will post pics later. Letting it burn in. First impressions, (T51>TWagv2>Miracles). The Miracle's strength lies in bass quality, not bass quantity. Mids are uncoloured. Not hearing much of UM's fables highs. Hopefully, sound will continue to open out. Will do a full review in a few weeks time.
Edit: Pics uploaded.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/30/11 at 6:00ampost #475 of 62512/30/11 at 7:20ampost #476 of 62512/30/11 at 11:06am
I called up Ampcity today regarding my refits and they said that they would start shipping cables in a couple of weeks time. My refits will also be done in a similar timescale. According to them most of the promo orders should be fulfilled before the end of Jan as they want to avoid the Chinese new year.
Edited by hardtarget666 - 12/30/11 at 11:08ampost #477 of 62512/31/11 at 4:25am
Hey, need to ask a question. For my miracles, when i look upwards, i lose my seal. Is this normal? Would be a pity if i had to refit :(
Edit: Both the seals also break when i lie down :( i guess my fit is pretty loose.. My impressions may have shrunk on the way there.
Read that your fit depends on your jaw and head position when taking impressions. I did an open-jaw impression with head facing slightly upwards, now my fit is perfect during normal use but not lying down.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/31/11 at 10:19ampost #478 of 62512/31/11 at 4:35ampost #479 of 62512/31/11 at 10:20ampost #480 of 62512/31/11 at 10:46amQuote:
Yes, mine stays sealed in normal head movement looking up, down, sideways, leaning back in my chair. The only time it breaks the seal is when I pull on my ears or open my mouth all the way (like yawning).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 52 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 57 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New - Sealed | AKG Q701 Quincy Jones in Lime Green - Made in... 3 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 3 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude