wow that lime green is the real deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) Last post on 7/25/16 at 9:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/28/14 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:34 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 7/7/16 at 7:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 62512/23/11 at 8:10am
Miracle arrived today riding on the back of a Silver Dragon...
Exactly 5 weeks after ordering.
Fit is very good. Sound is still burning. Built quality is PERFECT; no buffs, scratches nor air bubbles.post #468 of 62512/24/11 at 8:56pmpost #469 of 62512/25/11 at 12:21pmpost #470 of 62512/25/11 at 2:43pmpost #471 of 62512/28/11 at 7:52ampost #472 of 62512/28/11 at 8:00ampost #473 of 62512/29/11 at 9:40pm
Do you have any in initial impressions on the cable? I want to order it soon but only if it is an improvement over the stock cable. A rough first impression on any improvement (or not) would be helpful.
Quote:post #474 of 62512/30/11 at 4:43am
Got my miracles today. Will post pics later. Letting it burn in. First impressions, (T51>TWagv2>Miracles). The Miracle's strength lies in bass quality, not bass quantity. Mids are uncoloured. Not hearing much of UM's fables highs. Hopefully, sound will continue to open out. Will do a full review in a few weeks time.
Edit: Pics uploaded.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/30/11 at 6:00ampost #475 of 62512/30/11 at 7:20ampost #476 of 62512/30/11 at 11:06am
I called up Ampcity today regarding my refits and they said that they would start shipping cables in a couple of weeks time. My refits will also be done in a similar timescale. According to them most of the promo orders should be fulfilled before the end of Jan as they want to avoid the Chinese new year.
Edited by hardtarget666 - 12/30/11 at 11:08ampost #477 of 62512/31/11 at 4:25am
Hey, need to ask a question. For my miracles, when i look upwards, i lose my seal. Is this normal? Would be a pity if i had to refit :(
Edit: Both the seals also break when i lie down :( i guess my fit is pretty loose.. My impressions may have shrunk on the way there.
Read that your fit depends on your jaw and head position when taking impressions. I did an open-jaw impression with head facing slightly upwards, now my fit is perfect during normal use but not lying down.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/31/11 at 10:19ampost #478 of 62512/31/11 at 4:35ampost #479 of 62512/31/11 at 10:20ampost #480 of 62512/31/11 at 10:46amQuote:
Yes, mine stays sealed in normal head movement looking up, down, sideways, leaning back in my chair. The only time it breaks the seal is when I pull on my ears or open my mouth all the way (like yawning).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 4 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 6 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 8 minutes ago
- › iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are... 8 minutes ago
- › [US TOUR] Cayin iDAC-6 (Dual AK4490 DAC) and iHA-6 (Full Balanced... 11 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker 12 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...