wow that lime green is the real deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/7/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 12/7/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 12/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 340 IEMs compared (Fidue A31s added 08/02/15 p. 1075) Last post on Today at 3:27 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/28/14 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 6/3/15 at 9:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 6/13/15 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 62512/23/11 at 8:10am
Miracle arrived today riding on the back of a Silver Dragon...
Exactly 5 weeks after ordering.
Fit is very good. Sound is still burning. Built quality is PERFECT; no buffs, scratches nor air bubbles.post #468 of 62512/24/11 at 8:56pmpost #469 of 62512/25/11 at 12:21pmpost #470 of 62512/25/11 at 2:43pmpost #471 of 62512/28/11 at 7:52ampost #472 of 62512/28/11 at 8:00ampost #473 of 62512/29/11 at 9:40pm
Do you have any in initial impressions on the cable? I want to order it soon but only if it is an improvement over the stock cable. A rough first impression on any improvement (or not) would be helpful.
Quote:post #474 of 62512/30/11 at 4:43am
Got my miracles today. Will post pics later. Letting it burn in. First impressions, (T51>TWagv2>Miracles). The Miracle's strength lies in bass quality, not bass quantity. Mids are uncoloured. Not hearing much of UM's fables highs. Hopefully, sound will continue to open out. Will do a full review in a few weeks time.
Edit: Pics uploaded.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/30/11 at 6:00ampost #475 of 62512/30/11 at 7:20ampost #476 of 62512/30/11 at 11:06am
I called up Ampcity today regarding my refits and they said that they would start shipping cables in a couple of weeks time. My refits will also be done in a similar timescale. According to them most of the promo orders should be fulfilled before the end of Jan as they want to avoid the Chinese new year.
Edited by hardtarget666 - 12/30/11 at 11:08ampost #477 of 62512/31/11 at 4:25am
Hey, need to ask a question. For my miracles, when i look upwards, i lose my seal. Is this normal? Would be a pity if i had to refit :(
Edit: Both the seals also break when i lie down :( i guess my fit is pretty loose.. My impressions may have shrunk on the way there.
Read that your fit depends on your jaw and head position when taking impressions. I did an open-jaw impression with head facing slightly upwards, now my fit is perfect during normal use but not lying down.
Edited by Cryok95 - 12/31/11 at 10:19ampost #478 of 62512/31/11 at 4:35ampost #479 of 62512/31/11 at 10:20ampost #480 of 62512/31/11 at 10:46amQuote:
Yes, mine stays sealed in normal head movement looking up, down, sideways, leaning back in my chair. The only time it breaks the seal is when I pull on my ears or open my mouth all the way (like yawning).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Introducing Telos Acoustics 31 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › Help on a Headphone for Rock and Metal 46 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 59 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › RWAK 120B 1 minute ago
- › Ray Samuels INTRUDER - $400 1 minute ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 4 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar STX + HD 598's settings help wanted 4 minutes ago
- › Cheap DAC recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3