FS: THE GIANT CABLE SELL-OFF!! Seriously, you gotta check this one out...
Will Ship To: Continental USA
Thanks for looking at my ad! I am seriously cleaning house of things I'm not using, so here we go. With the FS system I'm going to try to keep things in the order of the pictures:
1. 9ft pair of speaker cables I made from Canare 4S11, multi-filament sheath, and BJC locking bananas. I'm actually pretty proud of how these turned out as they were the last pair I made after three or four trial runs. All connections have a light coat of Caig ProGold. These look great and sound great. $50 shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
2. Additional picture of item #1
3. 8ft pair of Signal Cable Ultra Speakers Cables terminated in banana plugs. These are a 9/10 and have only about 15 hours on them. $75 shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
4. Additional picture of item #3
5. Selection of power cords I made - these are the best ones I've made after a lot (a LOT) of practice. The three outer cables in the picture are made from Belden 19364 cable and Wattgate economy plugs. All contact points have Caig ProGold on them during assembly, screws tightened to spec, and the whole thing tastefully covered in multi-filament and heatshrink. These work just like so many of the boutique cords out there. The outer three cords in the picture are about 6ft in length. The innermost cord is made from Belden 83803 and is only about 4ft long. It is STIFF, but is a great cord. It is terminated in Wattgate economy plugs and is constructed like the other three, minus the sheath. All four cords are $35 EACH, shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
6. 8ft pair of Anit-Cables speaker cables. This picture makes them look like a big hot mess but they are in excellent condition. I twisted the two runs per instructions but then untwisted one side. So, you will get one channel twisted, and one channel untwisted. Terminated in banana plugs. $35 shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
7. Selection of power cords I made - these are of the same standards as item #5 but without the sheath. They are all made from Belden 19364 and Wattgate economy plugs and are constructed to the same standard, just minus the multifilament. The outer one is about 5ft, the middle about 4ft, and the inner one is only about 2.5ft. All three cords are $25 EACH, shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
8. Oh my, the fabled Iron Lung Jellyfish cords. Here's a chance to own a great Quail power cord without any hype whatsoever. Each cord is 6ft in length and they are all in great condition. I would really love to sell all seven cords to one buyer, just to cut down on shipping. Pricing is $15 each shipped and paypal'd or $75 for all seven cords.
9. Additional picture of #8
10. 20ft pair of Transparent Balanced MusicLink Plus. These are a 9/10 and sound fantastic. I don't even want to think what these cost originally. $150 shipped and paypal'd CONUS.
Please PM and reference the # AND item above that you would like to purchase.
Edited by indydieselnut - 11/21/10 at 6:12pm