Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 55

post #811 of 2880

The lab will be opened today :D how many orders are waiting? T_T lets assume :P

post #812 of 2880
I'm one of them.....even if not for miracles, but waiting for reshell..... smily_headphones1.gif
post #813 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

The lab will be opened today :D how many orders are waiting? T_T lets assume :P

Yeah

I have the very same question as you do. UM really should show up and explain to us: how many backlogs left right now.

Whatever, my impressions is still on her way to the UM Aus. 

Hope she will be the first one UM will take care of when getting there. Haha!


Edited by Alias Gu - 2/18/13 at 3:43pm
post #814 of 2880

Agree. It'd be nice to know how long delays are to prevent people getting impatient or frustrated. It must be tricky to measure with a hand-made product, but I think it would be good - even if they under-promise and over-deliver.

post #815 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Steve, are you using the 334's or the Miracles more?

LCD3s?  LOL  When I travel, which has been frequent of late it is the Miracles, so Miracles.  When out of the house the but not in the air, the 334s.  At home, hands down the LCD3s.


Edited by Saraguie - 2/18/13 at 9:11pm
post #816 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

LCD3s?  LOL  When I travel, which has been frequent of late it is the Miracles, so Miracles.  When out of the house the but not in the air, the 334s.  At home, hands down the LCD3s.

Don't mind me but what are the differences, sonically, between the miracles and 334?
post #817 of 2880

Never heard Miracles

But i am sure i can tell you that 334's treble is laid back.

Vocal is forward.

And bass might be slightly overwhelming to some sensitive persons.

 

There might be differences between my ideas on 334 and others', since we don't have same devices. But the whole point is clear, 334 can't completely be called balance. Instead, slightly off balance.


Edited by Alias Gu - 2/18/13 at 9:37pm
post #818 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post


Don't mind me but what are the differences, sonically, between the miracles and 334?

Both EPs have been covered in depth here on HF. Joker has done both and IIRC a direct comparison. See his excellent reviews here .

 

Isolation~wise the Miracles are almost 100% and for me, are too dangerous to use out in public. I would not hear a car or if someone was trying to get my attention which is how I determine whether I will use the 334 or the Miracle.


Edited by Saraguie - 2/18/13 at 10:01pm
post #819 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Both EPs have been covered in depth here on HF. Joker has done both and IIRC a direct comparison. See his excellent reviews here .

Isolation~wise the Miracles are almost 100% and for me, are too dangerous to use out in public. I would not hear a car or if someone was trying to get my attention which is how I determine whether I will use the 334 or the Miracle.

Thanks. I'll have a look later when I get back smily_headphones1.gif
post #820 of 2880
That raises an interesting question. What top level customs or universals offer great sound with "safe" levels of isolation?
post #821 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post


Thanks. I'll have a look later when I get back smily_headphones1.gif

Your welcome beerchug.gif

post #822 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Your welcome beerchug.gif

 

Ah. I was trying to open that page up prior. Only realised earlier today that Joker reviewed customs. Home now, read up a little. 

 

Seems like I'll prefer the 334s. Only problem being that I get the distinct impression that the Miracles are better at a lower price point. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use the Miracles.

post #823 of 2880

Stephen had already answered my question about UM lab's working process.

He said delay might not be that serious, everything is normal if you order right now.

post #824 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

 

Ah. I was trying to open that page up prior. Only realised earlier today that Joker reviewed customs. Home now, read up a little. 

 

Seems like I'll prefer the 334s. Only problem being that I get the distinct impression that the Miracles are better at a lower price point. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use the Miracles.

Well, customs are not the answer for everyone. No doubt the 334 as a universal is easier to use and has a fantastic sound signature. I think you'll be very happy with them. As most people will tell you the most important thing is making sure you have the correct seal. It might take a few different tips for you to get the best seal or you may have the perfect fit right off. Check the 334 thread for tips (pun intended) LOL

post #825 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

 

Ah. I was trying to open that page up prior. Only realised earlier today that Joker reviewed customs. Home now, read up a little. 

 

Seems like I'll prefer the 334s. Only problem being that I get the distinct impression that the Miracles are better at a lower price point. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use the Miracles.

Have you ever tried 334? Try first

Some people said 334 don't fit everyone, though they are universal.

The unfit possibility might be around 1/8 or less. 

I never read 334's thread, but check it first like what Saraguie said, you will get lot more information. 

To me 334's seal is great. Feel better than any universal i have wore. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread