Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 46

post #676 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Guo View Post

The lab reopens on the 19th of Feb. 

It's 19?

OMG, sorry for misleading you guys.

it still leaves enough time.

Lol


Edited by Alias Gu - 2/8/13 at 7:44am
post #677 of 2888

ouch 19 Feb :( which mean if my order and imps are there it will take till the 2nd of April to get my Miracle? T_T ouch

post #678 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

ouch 19 Feb :( which mean if my order and imps are there it will take till the 2nd of April to get my Miracle? T_T ouch

Most likely but take also into account the orders before you. Just try to forget that you have ordered your Miracles. lol

post #679 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

ouch 19 Feb :( which mean if my order and imps are there it will take till the 2nd of April to get my Miracle? T_T ouch

I guess you will forget you have ordered Miracles after sending your impressions to their lab. 

Haha

Man, no worry.

But I am really sure when you find there is a Fedex package outside of your door, that will be a very nice day for ya.

post #680 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

I guess you will forget you have ordered Miracles after sending your impressions to their lab. 

Haha

Man, no worry.

But I am really sure when you find there is a Fedex package outside of your door, that will be a very nice day for ya.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman26 View Post

Most likely but take also into account the orders before you. Just try to forget that you have ordered your Miracles. lol

Maybe i will buy one of these freezing panels and sleep for one year!! and when i wake up i will be like OMG a Miracle on the door! <3

post #681 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

 

 

Maybe i will buy one of these freezing panels and sleep for one year!! and when i wake up i will be like OMG a Miracle on the door! <3

 

That would be the best idea.

post #682 of 2888

Oh man, I definitely know what you guys mean by waiting for your iems..

 

However, the wait will be more than worth it =)

post #683 of 2888
The wait is a dangerous period...you might buy loadsof other stuff just to stay occupied...like a useless amp or cable or instance.
post #684 of 2888

Or buy other custom iems?!?

post #685 of 2888
Oh yes, this is the worst moment......I almost bought a phono preamp yesterday to do some ripping......
Edited by whoever - 2/9/13 at 1:20am
post #686 of 2888

Will ship these tomorrow, are they good enough?  from Semins , took them in Dubai. 3-5 min max.



 

post #687 of 2888
Difficult to say. Please take pictures showing them from the side. It is the length / depth of the impression that's most important. I would send the pics to where you ordered (Stephen Guo or UM). They are the pros.
post #688 of 2888

First, i am not a professor on it.

But i can say they look just fine, at least not very wired.

It's hard to tell because you didn't offer enough angles of your impressions.

Please send this to UM sales team. They are the one who can really help you out.

post #689 of 2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

Will ship these tomorrow, are they good enough?  from Semins , took them in Dubai. 3-5 min max.



 

Good luck with them Shini44! looking forward to your impressions!

 

popcorn.gif

post #690 of 2888

Stephen said that these are fine yet here is more angles ^^ 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i think i will be sending them, but i dont know why i am afraid of these >< dont wana end up sendint the IEM back for remodling thats why i have to ask here :/ 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread