Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
I have had this amp now for about 6 months, and I very much enjoy the sound. I didn't even bother with the stock tubes, they got tossed in favor of a matched pair of GE 5657's, and I have a pair of...
Rhapsodio Solar Note: The custom in-ear in this review was provided at a discounted rate. Rhapsodio is an up and coming manufacturer of both custom in-ears and custom-like universals....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 205
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
waiting for my moon audio silver dragon with TRRS to arrive , very curious how it will pair with my ZX2
i also went ahead and bought some jvc spiral dot tips (medium/large sizes) , apparently amazon.com has them on quite a nice price
for now i am using the hifiman stock double flanges tips and i like what i am hearing
musical and balanced , spacious and airy
my K3003 seems to be getting dust lately
this place is a disease
i don't know what happens but my miracles have evaporated my K3003s from my ears
i have tried sex (obviously) and psychedelic substances , music is by far the biggest high/addiction i have witnessed
it is now 3.30 am here , and i can not take the miracles out of my ears
i don't want to know what it's gonna happen to me when the silver TRRS cable arrives next week
and i have already started saving up for one more pair of TOTL iems
it's gonna be probably angie or solar - or eventually both
what a lovely addiction this place has become
is the difference between universal/custom Miracle , that big ? should i go custom ? has any other witness that big a difference between uni/custom shells ?
(copy/paste from another person's impressions...)
Comparison of 2 Miracles: demo vs full custom
Soon after receiving my own custom set Miracle, I was loaned the universal demo set of the Miracle by UM Malaysia to do some comparison between both set. First of all, my listening experience with the demo set might be different from others since this depends on how well is the seal we can get with universal tips, I’m using the single flange silicon which allow me to get consistent and deep seal. Here are my conclusions after an extended period of switching between the two:
- Treble sounds slightly harsher and rather metallic
- Slightly more mid-bass impact but less sub-bass extension
- Midrange and overall presentation sounds bland
To further clarify, I’m positive with my conclusion of the comparison as it did not take long for me to notice the differences with each switch. The differences in the bass and treble might have been subtle, but the difference in the midrange is the one I notice almost immediately. As I described above, the midrange of the full custom Miracle is one of the best I’ve heard, but it is definitely not the case with the demo set, the vocal just doesn’t have the same glow and overall presentation just sounds bland, just like how I heard it first time around.
Edited by proedros - 11/8/15 at 1:06pm
UM Miracles sound very nice with the Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable ,definitely an upgrade over the stock cable
The added TRRS effect also improves the whole sound with my ZX2
and now , we chill out (until the next upgrade ) and enjoy the music
btw has anyone tried the universal edition of Miracles with JVC Spiral Dot tips ?
Edited by proedros - 11/9/15 at 4:09pm
thinking of turning my Universal Miracles to Customs
1 - it's ok to turn it into custom , right ? or is it a no-go , being the universal version ?
2 - is it best to be reshelled to silicone or acrylic?
2 - is there a good re-shelling company in Europe ? has anyone any recommendations about it ?
thanx for the feedback
Edited by proedros - 11/22/15 at 12:04pm
i have contacted him and he said he can do it - do you propose him ? do you have another one perhaps ?
he told me to stay acrylic , as it is the same as universal and will not alter the sound
A custom fit - providing it fits well - will give you the maximum an IEM can deliver. If the universals fit you well to begin with then the sound might not change much, but you'll have the benefit of superior isolation and enhanced comfort, without the need to constantly reposition the IEMs in your ears and mess around with tips. If the universal doesn't fit well then you could notice a significant improvement to the sound. With customs, there's also something about optimal driver placement tailored to the individual's unique ear anatomy.
I'm sure Piotr would do a great job, but if UM themselves can convert them to customs, that would be my first port of call.
It seems I have lost one of my UM Miracle earpieces. Are there anyone here who consider selling their Miracles?
Edit: I just got a message that the CIEM is found by the airplane cleaning team. Jippie!
Edited by LarsHP - 2/10/16 at 1:55am
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Prog rock 28 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900x Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 7 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U and HPA-3B, review to follow! 9 minutes ago
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse