I finally got mine back and they look a lot better, but the holes in the earpieces look a bit odd. I'll post pics in a day or two...they sound fine to me, so I don't think it's a big deal (at this point). They fit nicely with a good seal and don't give me the congested feeling that I had on my first customs, so I'm pleased.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 184post #2746 of 31332/8/14 at 8:41am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2747 of 31332/8/14 at 10:04am
One thing I'm a bit annoyed by is the fact that the ear pieces are exactly the same, but I remember specifically that my left ear canal has a pronounced bend that the right does not. I think they may have lost one of the ear pieces and used the left impression to make the right ear piece. They really are mirror images of each other, and this should not be. After using them for an hour, it is clear to me that the fit in the right ear is not quite right - it does feel rather congested after awhile, so my previous post was made in haste. I've already sent them back once because the colors were way off, so I don't know if I ought to send them back yet again...I guess I'll use them for a couple of weeks and see how they feel. As of now, I do feel like something has been in my right ear, just a tinge of an aching feeling while the left feels normal.post #2748 of 31332/8/14 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by doublea71
One thing I'm a bit annoyed by is the fact that the ear pieces are exactly the same, but I remember specifically that my left ear canal has a pronounced bend that the right does not. I think they may have lost one of the ear pieces and used the left impression to make the right ear piece. They really are mirror images of each other, and this should not be. After using them for an hour, it is clear to me that the fit in the right ear is not quite right - it does feel rather congested after awhile, so my previous post was made in haste. I've already sent them back once because the colors were way off, so I don't know if I ought to send them back yet again...I guess I'll use them for a couple of weeks and see how they feel. As of now, I do feel like something has been in my right ear, just a tinge of an aching feeling while the left feels normal.
I am similar to you in that there is a significant bend in one ear canal that's not in the other. On first look, my shells look the same too, but on close inspection there IS a difference so give them a little time for your ears to get used to them before enduring another wait. I hope they're ok!post #2749 of 31332/9/14 at 2:25ampost #2750 of 31332/9/14 at 9:54ampost #2751 of 31332/9/14 at 5:12pmpost #2752 of 31332/9/14 at 6:45pmQuote:
They fit pretty well, but the right tip is a bit too big (the part that goes deepest into the ear canal). My local dealer can sand and buff it down for me since he does re-shells. I think that'd be enough to make them perfect. They sound great - very smooth and balanced, and with good detail. They actually remind me a lot of my GR07s, which are also fairly neutral.post #2753 of 31332/11/14 at 6:40am
I won't need to send them back, but I may have the tip of the right ear piece sanded down just a tad. I'm really enjoying them - they sound so smooth yet detailed. I can't wait to hear them with a better player than the J3. The fact that they scale up so well may be one of its best characteristics.post #2754 of 31332/11/14 at 7:31ampost #2755 of 31332/11/14 at 7:35amQuote:
That's good news - once I get the X5, I should be quite happy.post #2756 of 31332/11/14 at 8:59amQuote:
don't forget to update us, and the X5 does well without an amp!! which is a very very nice factor on it, its a DAP that worth each penny.post #2757 of 31332/11/14 at 6:40pmQuote:
It's a tour unit, but the guy who sent it used what I think is a cheaper mail service (Hong Kong Post), so that combined with the lunar new year holiday means it could take up to or over a month to get here. I will definitely let you know how it sounds with the Miracles, though. I did listen to my ipod 5.5 + E17 last night with them and I wasn't impressed at all. I didn't feel that it was any better than the J3, just different. It actually sounded rather congested...post #2758 of 31332/12/14 at 5:03amQuote:
after doublea tested, it will be my turn with trying it with UM miracle, haha, cause i have one too, and am in list for the x5post #2759 of 31332/12/14 at 5:14amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 second ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 46 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER-4XR Extended Response Earphone Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Please does anyone know if the Sony NWZ-A15 puts out bit-perfect... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 Review and Impressions Thread (with comparisons to... 8 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear