dude if you are after the bass extension also treble and you dont mind the mids to be slightly behind it, then go with JH16 Pro
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 176
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Someone were comparing K10 to the Roxannes on the Singapore local forum, claiming that the K10 has significantly better treble and bass extensions"
i dont think the K10 had bad mids, so i think you have a winner here :3 GL ^^
go read more about the K10 ^^
I should have mine before the Chinese New Year; I'll surely be posting a review from the perspective a fairly new headphone nut getting his first flagship product. It'll be relatively short (seeing these have been out for awhile, I can't imagine another long and in-depth super-serious type of review being needed) and hopefully both funny and informative.
It's quite hard to see - where is the damage?
it didnt affect anything whatsoever, just that when i show to people who sees CIEM for first time, they will say "whats with this hole? any function?" and i get all blush and couldnt explain it but only say i dropped it so often that it gave in, and boast it's durability as a distraction
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 31 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 51 seconds ago
- › Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? 1 minute ago
- › k1000 owners club 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 3 minutes ago
- › To replace an HE-500... HE-500, HE-400i, or LCD-2? 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)