dude if you are after the bass extension also treble and you dont mind the mids to be slightly behind it, then go with JH16 Pro
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 176
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Someone were comparing K10 to the Roxannes on the Singapore local forum, claiming that the K10 has significantly better treble and bass extensions"
i dont think the K10 had bad mids, so i think you have a winner here :3 GL ^^
go read more about the K10 ^^
I should have mine before the Chinese New Year; I'll surely be posting a review from the perspective a fairly new headphone nut getting his first flagship product. It'll be relatively short (seeing these have been out for awhile, I can't imagine another long and in-depth super-serious type of review being needed) and hopefully both funny and informative.
It's quite hard to see - where is the damage?
it didnt affect anything whatsoever, just that when i show to people who sees CIEM for first time, they will say "whats with this hole? any function?" and i get all blush and couldnt explain it but only say i dropped it so often that it gave in, and boast it's durability as a distraction
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP 4 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 38 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Shure SE846 Canada/USA 2 minutes ago
- › Beg for answers: how many Sony MDR-R10s were made? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)