Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 175

post #2611 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post


Thanks for the advice, but I will never spend that much money on a cable. At most, I'll consider a basic offering from BTG Audio or Headphone Lounge, and that would only be for better ergonomics.

 


I was suspicious about buying a $ 100 + cable as well, but I can really recommend the investment as it did improve my soundquality noticebly.
I used the Effect Audio Apollo and Thor. For CIEM in the Miracle pricerange it is a relatively small extra investment that at least made me happy.
Enjoy your Miracle!!
post #2612 of 2862

maybe he should start reading about the Toxic Cable, these are way too epic and blow out most if not all the higher cost cables.

post #2613 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

maybe he should start reading about the Toxic Cable, these are way too epic and blow out most if not all the higher cost cables.

What are you basing this on?

post #2614 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

What are you basing this on?

i had a 550$ cable before and i can say the way cheaper Toxic Cable were better for me, i did A/B for while, so Value/Quality wise Toxic Cable won with a hand down. 

post #2615 of 2862

This may best be hashed out in the sound science threads.

post #2616 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

i had a 550$ cable before and i can say the way cheaper Toxic Cable were better for me, i did A/B for while, so Value/Quality wise Toxic Cable won with a hand down. 


So it is better than Whiplash but maybe not all the others :)

post #2617 of 2862
I think the cable he was referring to was the Tralucent one.
post #2618 of 2862

yes not worth the 550$ :P i was avoiding naming brads though -.-'' 

post #2619 of 2862

this review along with Project86 helped me to decide which custom in ear to buy, I am very happy so far, got my Miracle last Friday!

DlK22p

post #2620 of 2862

Gratz bro ^^

post #2621 of 2862
Congrats!
post #2622 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post
 

Miracles have been ordered - $750 including impressions and shipping. Can't get much better than that.

Went with a fairly simple color combo.

 

 

Those looks very nice! Simple my behind ;)... Let's just hope it's not another Jack-In-The-Box comerical advertising (burgers look much better in the pics)  :P.

post #2623 of 2862

Hi All,

 

I'm in the market for my first CIEM. I'm looking at the Miracle and the Noble K10. How would you say these stack up against eachother? I know there is a vast gulf in price, but does that also relate in performance terms?

 

Thanks.

post #2624 of 2862

what kind of sound you like? Fun sound? you care about the female vocal more than the bass? you like the Treble to extend a lot and to be fun? while being HQ ofc, or you want smoother warm treble that dont extend? its all about the sound preference of yours, tell me more so i tell you what CIEM you should go with, gettig the right dac/amp is another story too, 

you cant go with any CIEM just because there is a hype over it,  try to pick what will give you what you want.

 

post #2625 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

what kind of sound you like? Fun sound? you care about the female vocal more than the bass? you like the Treble to extend a lot and to be fun? while being HQ ofc, or you want smoother warm treble that dont extend? its all about the sound preference of yours, tell me more so i tell you what CIEM you should go with, gettig the right dac/amp is another story too, 

you cant go with any CIEM just because there is a hype over it,  try to pick what will give you what you want.

 

 

I have the hifiman re 400 and the hd25 ii. I prefer the hifiman for its clarity, but would prefer more bass extension. I listen to a broad range of music from acoustic to deep house so a good all round performer would probably suit me best. I would expect that either the K10 or the Miracle would be a massive step up compared to the already decent re 400, and from what I have read both seem to aim for a relatively flat fr? Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread