A local shop has extended their black friday special on UM customs....$750 for a new set of Miracles. This is torture.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 173post #2581 of 313612/10/13 at 5:13am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2582 of 313612/10/13 at 5:20ampost #2583 of 313612/10/13 at 5:22am
mine will be shipped tomorrow!! took it like 3 weeks exactly!! >=) Stephen is really this best, this is my 2nd UM Miracle this year XD same waiting period :P
always ship your impressions directly to the lab!! :D
Edited by Shini44 - 12/10/13 at 5:32ampost #2584 of 313612/10/13 at 5:35am
I really shouldn't. That is a heck of a price, though. I believe that includes impressions at the shop. My wife would tan my hide, too....but I heard the demo unit and it was the best sounding iem I've ever heard, including IE800s, JH13 Pro demos, my old 1964 Quads...I haven't heard every great iem, not by a long shot, but these just sounded amazingly smooth and detailed while being fairly flat (that was my perception, anyways).post #2585 of 313612/10/13 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by doublea71
I really shouldn't. That is a heck of a price, though. I believe that includes impressions at the shop. My wife would tan my hide, too....but I heard the demo unit and it was the best sounding iem I've ever heard, including IE800s, JH13 Pro demos, my old 1964 Quads...I haven't heard every great iem, not by a long shot, but these just sounded amazingly smooth and detailed while being fairly flat (that was my perception, anyways).
Well time to learn the 11th Commandment. "Thou shalt not get caught" ;).
Edited by lee730 - 12/10/13 at 5:38ampost #2586 of 313612/11/13 at 12:14pmpost #2587 of 313612/12/13 at 7:03am
and its here!!! :D
The UM Miracle + WA7 (Upgraded EH Tubes) is just super!! the Treble and Bass is there where the mids which usually few people called dry just went super mids!!! really nice <3 WA7 can fix anything :3
Edited by Shini44 - 12/12/13 at 7:54ampost #2588 of 313612/12/13 at 9:26amQuote:
Congrats! What find looking Miracles. This is your 2nd pair? How will you decide when to use what pair? Is the fit of both identical?post #2589 of 313612/12/13 at 9:30amno the leakage of cans like HD650/TH900 is why i went back to the CIEMs, i find them more enjoyable tbh, i sold the old one and went to TH600/900 and seems like i am more of a CIEM guy, thats all.post #2590 of 313612/12/13 at 9:49amQuote:
Gotcha. Lately I have been using the 334s with a Comfy tips. I really, really want to use the Miracles but one side does not fit right, even after I sent back for a refit.
Anyway good luck and happy listening!post #2591 of 313612/13/13 at 7:48am
I have a bunch of annoying questions that I hope you guys can help me with:
1) How does one order the universal version? I could never really get used to the congested sensation of customs the first time around (they were UM re-shells), and I'm not sure full customs would be wise for me.
2) If they do allow you to order universals, do you still send impressions to ensure that they fit fairly snug/flush to the ears or are they all the same shape and size?
3) Do they charge the same price for universals/semi-universals?
4) Which sockets stand to last the longest? The new extruding sockets are interesting, but I haven't read any comments from users on which is the best for longevity. I'm not a big cable guy, so I probably wouldn't be swapping them out much, if at all.
A local shop here has informed me that the special on UM customs will run until the end of the month. Resistance is futile.
Any help would be appreciated, so thanks in advance.post #2592 of 313612/13/13 at 8:03am
Hey guys there is a guy who make 6N pure silver cables for 120$ each!! he is a member of the trade here too!!, i bought one and will review it next week maybe, at least its better than these 6N pure silver on ebay where you have to pay 290$ for them and all still got the same cons as any other "pure" hand made cables,
note the pure cables make sound when they hit something etc, surface noise or what so ever does they call it :P
nice price anyway XDpost #2593 of 313612/14/13 at 7:51ampost #2594 of 313612/15/13 at 5:27pmpost #2595 of 313612/15/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I've been told that only the 3DD is available as a uni, but I have seen quite a few Miracle unis around these pages...not sure how people end up with them. I'd prefer unis, to be honest.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › ATH-M40X vs AKG K553 pro 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 17 seconds ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 45 seconds ago
- › Denon ah-d600 review. 48 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear