A local shop has extended their black friday special on UM customs....$750 for a new set of Miracles. This is torture.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 173post #2581 of 314212/10/13 at 5:13am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2582 of 314212/10/13 at 5:20ampost #2583 of 314212/10/13 at 5:22am
mine will be shipped tomorrow!! took it like 3 weeks exactly!! >=) Stephen is really this best, this is my 2nd UM Miracle this year XD same waiting period :P
always ship your impressions directly to the lab!! :D
Edited by Shini44 - 12/10/13 at 5:32ampost #2584 of 314212/10/13 at 5:35am
I really shouldn't. That is a heck of a price, though. I believe that includes impressions at the shop. My wife would tan my hide, too....but I heard the demo unit and it was the best sounding iem I've ever heard, including IE800s, JH13 Pro demos, my old 1964 Quads...I haven't heard every great iem, not by a long shot, but these just sounded amazingly smooth and detailed while being fairly flat (that was my perception, anyways).post #2585 of 314212/10/13 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by doublea71
I really shouldn't. That is a heck of a price, though. I believe that includes impressions at the shop. My wife would tan my hide, too....but I heard the demo unit and it was the best sounding iem I've ever heard, including IE800s, JH13 Pro demos, my old 1964 Quads...I haven't heard every great iem, not by a long shot, but these just sounded amazingly smooth and detailed while being fairly flat (that was my perception, anyways).
Well time to learn the 11th Commandment. "Thou shalt not get caught" ;).
Edited by lee730 - 12/10/13 at 5:38ampost #2586 of 314212/11/13 at 12:14pmpost #2587 of 314212/12/13 at 7:03am
and its here!!! :D
The UM Miracle + WA7 (Upgraded EH Tubes) is just super!! the Treble and Bass is there where the mids which usually few people called dry just went super mids!!! really nice <3 WA7 can fix anything :3
Edited by Shini44 - 12/12/13 at 7:54ampost #2588 of 314212/12/13 at 9:26amQuote:
Congrats! What find looking Miracles. This is your 2nd pair? How will you decide when to use what pair? Is the fit of both identical?post #2589 of 314212/12/13 at 9:30amno the leakage of cans like HD650/TH900 is why i went back to the CIEMs, i find them more enjoyable tbh, i sold the old one and went to TH600/900 and seems like i am more of a CIEM guy, thats all.post #2590 of 314212/12/13 at 9:49amQuote:
Gotcha. Lately I have been using the 334s with a Comfy tips. I really, really want to use the Miracles but one side does not fit right, even after I sent back for a refit.
Anyway good luck and happy listening!post #2591 of 314212/13/13 at 7:48am
I have a bunch of annoying questions that I hope you guys can help me with:
1) How does one order the universal version? I could never really get used to the congested sensation of customs the first time around (they were UM re-shells), and I'm not sure full customs would be wise for me.
2) If they do allow you to order universals, do you still send impressions to ensure that they fit fairly snug/flush to the ears or are they all the same shape and size?
3) Do they charge the same price for universals/semi-universals?
4) Which sockets stand to last the longest? The new extruding sockets are interesting, but I haven't read any comments from users on which is the best for longevity. I'm not a big cable guy, so I probably wouldn't be swapping them out much, if at all.
A local shop here has informed me that the special on UM customs will run until the end of the month. Resistance is futile.
Any help would be appreciated, so thanks in advance.post #2592 of 314212/13/13 at 8:03am
Hey guys there is a guy who make 6N pure silver cables for 120$ each!! he is a member of the trade here too!!, i bought one and will review it next week maybe, at least its better than these 6N pure silver on ebay where you have to pay 290$ for them and all still got the same cons as any other "pure" hand made cables,
note the pure cables make sound when they hit something etc, surface noise or what so ever does they call it :P
nice price anyway XDpost #2593 of 314212/14/13 at 7:51ampost #2594 of 314212/15/13 at 5:27pmpost #2595 of 314212/15/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I've been told that only the 3DD is available as a uni, but I have seen quite a few Miracle unis around these pages...not sure how people end up with them. I'd prefer unis, to be honest.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How do we hear height in a recording with earphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › LCD-3 mint 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 14 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 15 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 17 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear