- 4,312 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pm
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guess
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn in
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 8 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 25 seconds ago
- › Looking for some good closed back headphones ~$130 (more details... 42 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 46 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 59 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)