- 5,267 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pm
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guess
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn in
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 1 second ago
- › When people say you need a balanced source to match a balanced amp.... 2 seconds ago
- › Denon ah-d600 review. 13 seconds ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 15 seconds ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 25 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 43 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2