- 5,181 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pm
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guess
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn in
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 48 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dunu Titan 1 Like New / MINT!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioValve LUMINARE & VERTO : for Stax headphones and for all... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2