- 4,580 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pm
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guess
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn in
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for a new Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Montreal, Quebec Meet!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Review 5 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 6 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › Bassy headphones for $150-200 max 12 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)