- 5,331 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169post #2521 of 313611/18/13 at 11:24amYou know switching between cables wears the sockets out.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2522 of 313611/18/13 at 11:45am
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...post #2523 of 313611/18/13 at 5:56pm
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pmpost #2524 of 313611/19/13 at 1:17am
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guesspost #2525 of 313611/19/13 at 4:29pmpost #2526 of 313611/19/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.post #2527 of 313611/19/13 at 4:41pmpost #2528 of 313611/19/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.post #2529 of 313611/19/13 at 5:07pm
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)post #2530 of 313611/19/13 at 5:08pmpost #2531 of 313611/19/13 at 5:40pm
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn inpost #2532 of 313611/19/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)post #2533 of 313611/20/13 at 1:04ampost #2534 of 313611/20/13 at 1:06am
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.post #2535 of 313611/20/13 at 1:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 29 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 32 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 39 seconds ago
- › Offshoot Headphone Discussion HD800 / Focal / Speakers etc (ex Mojo... 40 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet Hybrid Headphone Amplifier... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear