- 5,331 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 169post #2521 of 313311/18/13 at 11:24amYou know switching between cables wears the sockets out.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2522 of 313311/18/13 at 11:45am
I know, hence why I'm annoyed, going to wear the sockets out before I even get to listen to these bloody things...post #2523 of 313311/18/13 at 5:56pm
The only advice i can give to those looking for your first pair of IEMs, make sure you use Stephen Guo to avoid any headaches. ACustoms has been slow to respond to emails, and when they call you they block their number so you cannot get it and contact them. Pretty strange for a company that handles so much money, regardless of their margin. Stephen is great, even when the problem isn't his he is never to busy to help!
Thanks Stephen! High five!
Edited by ThyMartyr - 11/18/13 at 6:40pmpost #2524 of 313311/19/13 at 1:17am
thats one reason my cables are losing grip on the CIEM, I'm seeing bruises on the socket entry, result of changing around i guesspost #2525 of 313311/19/13 at 4:29pmpost #2526 of 313311/19/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
I reckon the bass has the biggest improvement.post #2527 of 313311/19/13 at 4:41pmpost #2528 of 313311/19/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
Break in what...?
There's nothing to break in.post #2529 of 313311/19/13 at 5:07pm
As in get comfortable and make sure the fit is okay. Sorry, break in was really the wrong term, I just meant give it a bit before I order the cable. :)post #2530 of 313311/19/13 at 5:08pmpost #2531 of 313311/19/13 at 5:40pm
The driver do not benefit from burn in
However, I believe the crossover does sound better with burn inpost #2532 of 313311/19/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
I know, that's why I said it was wrong term. What I should have said was, "Get intimate with"?
Really I just want a bit of time to let me ears adjust to the customs before I start changing cables. :)post #2533 of 313311/20/13 at 1:04ampost #2534 of 313311/20/13 at 1:06am
Trust UM to stuff up...
Seriously, just buy a cheap cable like the Fiio SPC one. It's $28 I think.post #2535 of 313311/20/13 at 1:31amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 23 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 58 seconds ago
- › fiio x5 ii lineout plug signal weaker than headphone jack symbol? 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN 1 minute ago
- › DSP Crossover Neurosis: Intervention Needed 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear