- 1,714 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: Norway
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 168post #2506 of 313311/17/13 at 2:43amExactly! I also ordered from custom-iem.com / Stephen Guo because turn around time was faster ... and he answers mails too. When ordering via him you send the impressions directly to the lab and the lab sends the ciems directly to you. This procedure saves time twice.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2507 of 313311/17/13 at 3:08am
Got my Miracles back from refit... in time period when Miracles was on refit I bought TWcu3 cable for them, with this cable my Miracles now sound totally different compared to my Merlins paired with TWag2 Gold cable: compared to Merlins, Miracles now sounds muuuuuch darker on mid and high freaquancies, have more bass (especially midbass), but still in terms of naturalness I like bass of Merlins much better, in this term bass of Merlins closer to bass of SR-009, than bass in Miracles... main problem of bass in Miracles IMO is it's "heterogeneous" structure, with TWcu3 it's became better than with stock, TWag2 Gold and TWcu2 cables, but it's still "heterogeneous" compared to Merlins and (of course) SR-009...
Still overall I like Miracles more than Merlins, but if Miracles would have bass of Merlins, then they will be close to ideal sound for me in IEM form factor... but as they are, both of this models have their own pros and cons for me...post #2508 of 313311/17/13 at 5:21ampost #2509 of 313311/17/13 at 5:32ampost #2510 of 313311/17/13 at 5:44amI didn't know the word and thought you could tell me more precisely what you meant ... which you did clearly.
However, I don't experience the bass or describe it as you do. I find it quite good, but I do think it has more sub bass than mid bass. This, perhaps, we agree upon?post #2511 of 313311/17/13 at 5:54amQuote:It's probably depends on cable and source, with DX100 and TWcu3 it has a lot of both mid and low bass, I can't exactly say which of it is more... But for me between a lot of low bass and a lot of midbass the transition is not smooth enough... actually it's all depends to what you compare it, I compare bass of Miracles with bass of Merlins and IMO Merlins easily wins in naturalness in bass region, but again it's only my impressions, nothing more...Originally Posted by LarsHP
I didn't know the word and thought you could tell me more precisely what you meant ... which you did clearly.
However, I don't experience the bass or describe it as you do. I find it quite good, but I do think it has more sub bass than mid bass. This, perhaps, we agree upon?post #2512 of 313311/17/13 at 9:06ampost #2513 of 313311/17/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The bass on Miracle and Merlins is just different (pure armature bass vs dynamic bass as I hear it IMO), in terms of quantity I think that Miracles have more bass, but it's tough to judge... Miracle is definitely much more neutral on middle and high frequencies and also much more darker in this regions... so overall this two models sound totally different, especially if you pair them with cables that benefits their pros, to my ears it's TWcu3 for Miracles and TWag2 Gold for Merlins, but if I had only one of this CIEM's, then I probably choose different cables pairs (TWcu3 for Merlins.. for Miracles... hmmm... I don't know actually, probably would try TWag3 for Miracle, I think they will be a good much for one and only CIEM, but I don't know what will be in reality though... actually don't really like Miracles with TWag2 Gold at all, it kills all the neutrality in mid and high frequencies, and bass is still no much for Merlins, so this cable is bad choice for Miracles IMO, maybe TWag3 will be also bad with them...)...
Edited by DragonOwen - 11/17/13 at 1:49pmpost #2514 of 313311/17/13 at 10:45pm
Am giving a +1 to the build quality of the Miracles. I regularly go to sleep while listening to them, and often wake up with one jammed somewhere into my back.. no issues at all so far.post #2515 of 313311/18/13 at 1:11ampost #2516 of 313311/18/13 at 3:17ampost #2517 of 313311/18/13 at 3:21ampost #2518 of 313311/18/13 at 3:29amQuote:
Buy good cable, Miracles worth it, at least something on level of TWcu2... stock cable sounds awful IMO...post #2519 of 313311/18/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Was planning on it. But since I just forked out over a grand for a pair of IEMs I'd like to get A working cable with it.
I need to save for something decent. And without a baseline cable, I have no comparison...post #2520 of 313311/18/13 at 5:19am
i think i am going a bit too much with the cables for my UM Miracle, the plussoound promo cable, and another with bryan goto, and lastly one with TRRS termination from westone, for my android device to become handsfree :PReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › IEMs: Dunu DN-1000 vs Fidue A73 vs 1More E1001 Triple? 28 seconds ago
- › Why are the HD650 way more fatiguing than HD595? 35 seconds ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lurker emerging from the shadows 3 minutes ago
- › Sys Concept 3.5mm to Toslink short optical cable for... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear