- 1,760 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: Norway
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 168post #2506 of 314211/17/13 at 2:43amExactly! I also ordered from custom-iem.com / Stephen Guo because turn around time was faster ... and he answers mails too. When ordering via him you send the impressions directly to the lab and the lab sends the ciems directly to you. This procedure saves time twice.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2507 of 314211/17/13 at 3:08am
Got my Miracles back from refit... in time period when Miracles was on refit I bought TWcu3 cable for them, with this cable my Miracles now sound totally different compared to my Merlins paired with TWag2 Gold cable: compared to Merlins, Miracles now sounds muuuuuch darker on mid and high freaquancies, have more bass (especially midbass), but still in terms of naturalness I like bass of Merlins much better, in this term bass of Merlins closer to bass of SR-009, than bass in Miracles... main problem of bass in Miracles IMO is it's "heterogeneous" structure, with TWcu3 it's became better than with stock, TWag2 Gold and TWcu2 cables, but it's still "heterogeneous" compared to Merlins and (of course) SR-009...
Still overall I like Miracles more than Merlins, but if Miracles would have bass of Merlins, then they will be close to ideal sound for me in IEM form factor... but as they are, both of this models have their own pros and cons for me...post #2508 of 314211/17/13 at 5:21ampost #2509 of 314211/17/13 at 5:32ampost #2510 of 314211/17/13 at 5:44amI didn't know the word and thought you could tell me more precisely what you meant ... which you did clearly.
However, I don't experience the bass or describe it as you do. I find it quite good, but I do think it has more sub bass than mid bass. This, perhaps, we agree upon?post #2511 of 314211/17/13 at 5:54amQuote:It's probably depends on cable and source, with DX100 and TWcu3 it has a lot of both mid and low bass, I can't exactly say which of it is more... But for me between a lot of low bass and a lot of midbass the transition is not smooth enough... actually it's all depends to what you compare it, I compare bass of Miracles with bass of Merlins and IMO Merlins easily wins in naturalness in bass region, but again it's only my impressions, nothing more...Originally Posted by LarsHP
I didn't know the word and thought you could tell me more precisely what you meant ... which you did clearly.
However, I don't experience the bass or describe it as you do. I find it quite good, but I do think it has more sub bass than mid bass. This, perhaps, we agree upon?post #2512 of 314211/17/13 at 9:06ampost #2513 of 314211/17/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The bass on Miracle and Merlins is just different (pure armature bass vs dynamic bass as I hear it IMO), in terms of quantity I think that Miracles have more bass, but it's tough to judge... Miracle is definitely much more neutral on middle and high frequencies and also much more darker in this regions... so overall this two models sound totally different, especially if you pair them with cables that benefits their pros, to my ears it's TWcu3 for Miracles and TWag2 Gold for Merlins, but if I had only one of this CIEM's, then I probably choose different cables pairs (TWcu3 for Merlins.. for Miracles... hmmm... I don't know actually, probably would try TWag3 for Miracle, I think they will be a good much for one and only CIEM, but I don't know what will be in reality though... actually don't really like Miracles with TWag2 Gold at all, it kills all the neutrality in mid and high frequencies, and bass is still no much for Merlins, so this cable is bad choice for Miracles IMO, maybe TWag3 will be also bad with them...)...
Edited by DragonOwen - 11/17/13 at 1:49pmpost #2514 of 314211/17/13 at 10:45pm
Am giving a +1 to the build quality of the Miracles. I regularly go to sleep while listening to them, and often wake up with one jammed somewhere into my back.. no issues at all so far.post #2515 of 314211/18/13 at 1:11ampost #2516 of 314211/18/13 at 3:17ampost #2517 of 314211/18/13 at 3:21ampost #2518 of 314211/18/13 at 3:29amQuote:
Buy good cable, Miracles worth it, at least something on level of TWcu2... stock cable sounds awful IMO...post #2519 of 314211/18/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Was planning on it. But since I just forked out over a grand for a pair of IEMs I'd like to get A working cable with it.
I need to save for something decent. And without a baseline cable, I have no comparison...post #2520 of 314211/18/13 at 5:19am
i think i am going a bit too much with the cables for my UM Miracle, the plussoound promo cable, and another with bryan goto, and lastly one with TRRS termination from westone, for my android device to become handsfree :PReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Best In-Ear Monitor for Jazz in the $300 range? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Next 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear