- 7,167 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Beijing, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 152
post #2266 of 3010
8/22/13 at 9:06am
The ak120 drives the Miracles very well. I have not tried 901 with Miracles, only with se5 and it was at least as good as ak120 sqwise. However ALL the rest is better on Ak120 (battery, size, UI, looks, etc.). So it I think both are safe bets, but depending on what you value most...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2267 of 3010
8/22/13 at 9:29am
Do consider the DX100 also. I haven't heard the AK120 or the HM901, but I forgo all portable amps with the Miracles and go straight to the DX100. They synergize well together. Just for your consideration.
post #2268 of 3010
8/22/13 at 9:31am
post #2269 of 3010
8/22/13 at 9:36am
Do you prefer your AK120 to the DX100 you had? Really, not in the market for anything portable anymore (except for JH13 maybe), but do wonder what's top of the heap now in the portable world.
post #2270 of 3010
8/22/13 at 9:39am
I had the dx100 quite a while ago so cannot give a reliable comparison. Prefer ak120 from memory. Overall I think the absolute best sq wise is 901...but they are not that far from each other at this level.
post #2271 of 3010
8/22/13 at 10:28am
post #2272 of 3010
8/22/13 at 12:10pm
Let's talk about the life of most custom made IEM. How long do you think the life of UM IEM can last? Some people said could be your whole life (not included the cable), is that true?
post #2273 of 3010
8/22/13 at 1:17pm
Stick it in an Otterbox or a Pelican case with some desiccant packs and the drivers would last for a good number of years.
They would need to be reshelled once every few years or so though, as your ears keep changing.
post #2274 of 3010
8/22/13 at 6:51pm
post #2275 of 3010
8/22/13 at 6:54pm
post #2276 of 3010
8/22/13 at 6:55pm
post #2277 of 3010
8/22/13 at 7:11pm
post #2278 of 3010
8/22/13 at 7:14pm
post #2279 of 3010
8/22/13 at 7:23pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3078 Active Users (588 Members and 2490 Guests)
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 23 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 38 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Help with a 24bit DAC 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2