- 9,213 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Beijing, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 152post #2266 of 31338/22/13 at 9:06amThe ak120 drives the Miracles very well. I have not tried 901 with Miracles, only with se5 and it was at least as good as ak120 sqwise. However ALL the rest is better on Ak120 (battery, size, UI, looks, etc.). So it I think both are safe bets, but depending on what you value most...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2267 of 31338/22/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Do consider the DX100 also. I haven't heard the AK120 or the HM901, but I forgo all portable amps with the Miracles and go straight to the DX100. They synergize well together. Just for your consideration.post #2268 of 31338/22/13 at 9:31ampost #2269 of 31338/22/13 at 9:36amDo you prefer your AK120 to the DX100 you had? Really, not in the market for anything portable anymore (except for JH13 maybe), but do wonder what's top of the heap now in the portable world.post #2270 of 31338/22/13 at 9:39amI had the dx100 quite a while ago so cannot give a reliable comparison. Prefer ak120 from memory. Overall I think the absolute best sq wise is 901...but they are not that far from each other at this level.post #2271 of 31338/22/13 at 10:28ampost #2272 of 31338/22/13 at 12:10pmLet's talk about the life of most custom made IEM. How long do you think the life of UM IEM can last? Some people said could be your whole life (not included the cable), is that true?post #2273 of 31338/22/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Stick it in an Otterbox or a Pelican case with some desiccant packs and the drivers would last for a good number of years.
They would need to be reshelled once every few years or so though, as your ears keep changing.post #2274 of 31338/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #2275 of 31338/22/13 at 6:54pmpost #2276 of 31338/22/13 at 6:55pmpost #2277 of 31338/22/13 at 7:11pmpost #2278 of 31338/22/13 at 7:14pmpost #2279 of 31338/22/13 at 7:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 3843 Active Users (815 Members and 3028 Guests)
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 seconds ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Cypherus Audio Products Appreciation and Discussion Thread:... 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear