- 5,233 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 141
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My audiologist did a very good job of doing my impressions. They are as comfortable as they would get IMO. But gathering all the comments on headfi and in general regarding CIEM you'll see a lot more people having fit issues and not being 100% satisfied with the fit. That's just statistics.
BTW I took my impressions today for the SE5 :)
Spiral Ear SE5.
Spiral Ear SE5.
I meant the UIEMs in the picture.
hey guys my tralucentaudio latest cable is up for sell (700$)
atm i don't need any CIEM so will be selling the Miracle and the Cable,
here is the link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673200/tralucentaudio-silver-gold-latest-version
Edited by Shini44 - 7/21/13 at 2:04am
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.
You should get a better source. Then the Miracles really shine.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion just now
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The Tera player Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 10 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 13 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 15 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 16 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3