- 5,331 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 141post #2101 of 31337/13/13 at 12:08amI went to a good audiologist that was recommended by UM but they still managed to stuff it up.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2102 of 31337/13/13 at 3:29amQuote:
My audiologist did a very good job of doing my impressions. They are as comfortable as they would get IMO. But gathering all the comments on headfi and in general regarding CIEM you'll see a lot more people having fit issues and not being 100% satisfied with the fit. That's just statistics.
BTW I took my impressions today for the SE5 :)post #2103 of 31337/13/13 at 3:31ampost #2104 of 31337/13/13 at 3:34am
Spiral Ear SE5.post #2105 of 31337/13/13 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by lee730
Spiral Ear SE5.
I meant the UIEMs in the picture.post #2106 of 31337/13/13 at 3:36ampost #2107 of 31337/13/13 at 3:37ampost #2108 of 31337/13/13 at 3:39ampost #2109 of 31337/13/13 at 3:41ampost #2110 of 31337/13/13 at 3:43ampost #2111 of 31337/13/13 at 3:46ampost #2112 of 31337/13/13 at 3:48ampost #2113 of 31337/20/13 at 8:01am
hey guys my tralucentaudio latest cable is up for sell (700$)
atm i don't need any CIEM so will be selling the Miracle and the Cable,
here is the link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673200/tralucentaudio-silver-gold-latest-version
Edited by Shini44 - 7/21/13 at 2:04ampost #2114 of 31337/22/13 at 3:50amI received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.post #2115 of 31337/22/13 at 3:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Cachicamo
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.
You should get a better source. Then the Miracles really shine.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 8 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 12 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 21 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 24 seconds ago
- › Known bugs/issues with latest X7 firmware 27 seconds ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 46 seconds ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear