- 5,209 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 141
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My audiologist did a very good job of doing my impressions. They are as comfortable as they would get IMO. But gathering all the comments on headfi and in general regarding CIEM you'll see a lot more people having fit issues and not being 100% satisfied with the fit. That's just statistics.
BTW I took my impressions today for the SE5 :)
Spiral Ear SE5.
Spiral Ear SE5.
I meant the UIEMs in the picture.
hey guys my tralucentaudio latest cable is up for sell (700$)
atm i don't need any CIEM so will be selling the Miracle and the Cable,
here is the link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673200/tralucentaudio-silver-gold-latest-version
Edited by Shini44 - 7/21/13 at 2:04am
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.
You should get a better source. Then the Miracles really shine.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Help! Soundmagic e30 vs Vsonic VC2 cs Vsonic R02 Silver.. 49 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 3 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Portable and shareable. 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)