They look like a pocketful of gummi bears left out in the sun!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 127
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Guys, just finished writing my 3300 word review, and I will try to go down over the weekend to an audio shop to compare to the AKG K3003 and the Sennheiser IE800. Maybe the HD600, HD800 and CK100PRO as well if people are interested.
Enjoy the ride! That's sounds like a fun day for you.
Edited by lin0003 - 6/13/13 at 8:37pm
Just tried the AKG K3003. Comparing them to my Miracles, they have equal bass quality, but hits harder but still stays fast. Mids are good, more forward than the Miracles but show more sibilance. Highs have more sparkle, maybe a bit too much for me, but you may like sparkler highs and prefer them to the Miracles. However, presentation on a whole was nowhere near as good as the Miracles. The separation wasn't as good and soundstage wasn't as large. Imaging and transparency were both just a tiny bit behind as well. Overall, whilst the AKGs are a very technically proficient IEM, I just don't really like it. However, when you get to this level of performance, most things are what you prefer and not if something is better or worse. I will try and do a comparison with the IE800 soon and have a more in depth comparison in my review. Typed this out on my phone so there may be some mistakes.
Rightly said bro...
I've tried demo Miracle, demo Merlin, 3003, Senn IE800, ASG-2, demo Fitear 335, demo 435 but still got myself TG!334 because it just gives the sound signature that I like and within my budget.
If budget is not a concern, I would go for the 435 :p
Like Miracle, NT6PRO is also a great CIEM.
I can't say anything right now because i just upgraded my AK100 into the informal version, and my Miracle still stays in UM Lab waiting for refit.
I will tell you guys more later after Miracle back
did you request a change for the HD photos?
No, i didn't change the HD Photos. I still kept the ones i sent to them.
They advised that i should change my faceplate from titanium to white.
And when i requested refund of titanium after i agreed to change the faceplate (i request for refund because i think my issue is so-called "product defect"), they rejected, and said because those titanium have already been used, so refund can't be done.
Never mind, i am done with UM, never will purchase anything from them, at least not from UM Aus, even though UM has several brilliant products like Miracle, Merlin, and upcoming 3DD.
Edited by Alias Gu - 6/14/13 at 4:41am
could you make a comparison between the miracle and nt6pro?? since i'm planning to buy one of them....
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 12 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 21 seconds ago
- › PLEASE HELP. NEED GOOD COMPUTER SPEAKER FOR $150-250 38 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 43 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Need help / ideas on a hi-fi setup 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3