They look like a pocketful of gummi bears left out in the sun!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 127
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Guys, just finished writing my 3300 word review, and I will try to go down over the weekend to an audio shop to compare to the AKG K3003 and the Sennheiser IE800. Maybe the HD600, HD800 and CK100PRO as well if people are interested.
Enjoy the ride! That's sounds like a fun day for you.
Edited by lin0003 - 6/13/13 at 8:37pm
Just tried the AKG K3003. Comparing them to my Miracles, they have equal bass quality, but hits harder but still stays fast. Mids are good, more forward than the Miracles but show more sibilance. Highs have more sparkle, maybe a bit too much for me, but you may like sparkler highs and prefer them to the Miracles. However, presentation on a whole was nowhere near as good as the Miracles. The separation wasn't as good and soundstage wasn't as large. Imaging and transparency were both just a tiny bit behind as well. Overall, whilst the AKGs are a very technically proficient IEM, I just don't really like it. However, when you get to this level of performance, most things are what you prefer and not if something is better or worse. I will try and do a comparison with the IE800 soon and have a more in depth comparison in my review. Typed this out on my phone so there may be some mistakes.
Rightly said bro...
I've tried demo Miracle, demo Merlin, 3003, Senn IE800, ASG-2, demo Fitear 335, demo 435 but still got myself TG!334 because it just gives the sound signature that I like and within my budget.
If budget is not a concern, I would go for the 435 :p
Like Miracle, NT6PRO is also a great CIEM.
I can't say anything right now because i just upgraded my AK100 into the informal version, and my Miracle still stays in UM Lab waiting for refit.
I will tell you guys more later after Miracle back
did you request a change for the HD photos?
No, i didn't change the HD Photos. I still kept the ones i sent to them.
They advised that i should change my faceplate from titanium to white.
And when i requested refund of titanium after i agreed to change the faceplate (i request for refund because i think my issue is so-called "product defect"), they rejected, and said because those titanium have already been used, so refund can't be done.
Never mind, i am done with UM, never will purchase anything from them, at least not from UM Aus, even though UM has several brilliant products like Miracle, Merlin, and upcoming 3DD.
Edited by Alias Gu - 6/14/13 at 4:41am
could you make a comparison between the miracle and nt6pro?? since i'm planning to buy one of them....
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 16 seconds ago
- › WEE - new product from Woo Audio 34 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 50 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your speaker setup! 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2