They look like a pocketful of gummi bears left out in the sun!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 127
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Guys, just finished writing my 3300 word review, and I will try to go down over the weekend to an audio shop to compare to the AKG K3003 and the Sennheiser IE800. Maybe the HD600, HD800 and CK100PRO as well if people are interested.
Enjoy the ride! That's sounds like a fun day for you.
Edited by lin0003 - 6/13/13 at 8:37pm
Just tried the AKG K3003. Comparing them to my Miracles, they have equal bass quality, but hits harder but still stays fast. Mids are good, more forward than the Miracles but show more sibilance. Highs have more sparkle, maybe a bit too much for me, but you may like sparkler highs and prefer them to the Miracles. However, presentation on a whole was nowhere near as good as the Miracles. The separation wasn't as good and soundstage wasn't as large. Imaging and transparency were both just a tiny bit behind as well. Overall, whilst the AKGs are a very technically proficient IEM, I just don't really like it. However, when you get to this level of performance, most things are what you prefer and not if something is better or worse. I will try and do a comparison with the IE800 soon and have a more in depth comparison in my review. Typed this out on my phone so there may be some mistakes.
Rightly said bro...
I've tried demo Miracle, demo Merlin, 3003, Senn IE800, ASG-2, demo Fitear 335, demo 435 but still got myself TG!334 because it just gives the sound signature that I like and within my budget.
If budget is not a concern, I would go for the 435 :p
Like Miracle, NT6PRO is also a great CIEM.
I can't say anything right now because i just upgraded my AK100 into the informal version, and my Miracle still stays in UM Lab waiting for refit.
I will tell you guys more later after Miracle back
did you request a change for the HD photos?
No, i didn't change the HD Photos. I still kept the ones i sent to them.
They advised that i should change my faceplate from titanium to white.
And when i requested refund of titanium after i agreed to change the faceplate (i request for refund because i think my issue is so-called "product defect"), they rejected, and said because those titanium have already been used, so refund can't be done.
Never mind, i am done with UM, never will purchase anything from them, at least not from UM Aus, even though UM has several brilliant products like Miracle, Merlin, and upcoming 3DD.
Edited by Alias Gu - 6/14/13 at 4:41am
could you make a comparison between the miracle and nt6pro?? since i'm planning to buy one of them....
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 11 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 5 minutes ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 5 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)