Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 118

post #1756 of 2879

OOH! UM labs said that mine shipped last week! Should be here soon with Fedex Express. 

post #1757 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

OOH! UM labs said that mine shipped last week! Should be here soon with Fedex Express. 

One week with Fedex????

 

thats quite a long time! Did they give you a tracking number? 

 

Last time they shipped sometimes with Fedex for me, it took 1 day from China to EU....

post #1758 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post

One week with Fedex????

 

thats quite a long time! Did they give you a tracking number? 

 

Last time they shipped sometimes with Fedex for me, it took 1 day from China to EU....

They must have shipped it on Friday because I asked UM Aus on Thursday and they said that they had received no update. 

post #1759 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

They must have shipped it on Friday because I asked UM Aus on Thursday and they said that they had received no update. 


UPS surprisingly got my IEMs to me in 2 to 3 days I think. Well my IEMs where shipped out on a Thursday and I got them on Saturday...

post #1760 of 2879

Lin, you should write them and tell them an tracking number is mandatory! Do they ship via UM AUS or directly form the lab to you? 

post #1761 of 2879
I have sent the an email but they will probably reply tomorrow.
post #1762 of 2879
Hey Loquah, did yours get sent straight to you or via Acustoms?
post #1763 of 2879

My Cable is here :3 also i didn't wait 8 weeks , it was ready in the stock <3 , OCC Copper.

Toxic Cable from Frank <3
 

post #1764 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

My Cable is here :3 also i didn't wait 8 weeks , it was ready in the stock <3 , OCC Copper.

Toxic Cable from Frank <3
 

Very nice cable. Should pair really well with the miracles. 

post #1765 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Hey Loquah, did yours get sent straight to you or via Acustoms?

Via ACustoms. That's who I ordered through originally so all fixes went back through them.

post #1766 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Via ACustoms. That's who I ordered through originally so all fixes went back through them.

Thats a quite strange and time consuming way to ship things.....i don't get it, why don't they send the items directly?
post #1767 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Via ACustoms. That's who I ordered through originally so all fixes went back through them.
Does that mean you got it via Aus Post?
post #1768 of 2879

I just got an email from UM Aus and they have received nothing to do with my order. What is going on?????confused.gif

post #1769 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post


Does that mean you got it via Aus Post?

 

Yes. They express posted it in a satchel (for the remould) - I collected my Miracles in person when they were first made.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I just got an email from UM Aus and they have received nothing to do with my order. What is going on?????confused.gif

 

That's weird. So UM Lab haven't delivered them even though ACustoms expected them? Is that what you mean?

post #1770 of 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

 

Yes. They express posted it in a satchel (for the remould) - I collected my Miracles in person when they were first made.

 

 

That's weird. So UM Lab haven't delivered them even though ACustoms expected them? Is that what you mean?

UM labs said that they shipped it last week, but UM Aus said that UM labs haven't. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread