Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 111

post #1651 of 2880

Next aim is JH13Pro! Just want to confirm that JH13Pro is better than Miracles.

I am selling my To Go! 334 to earn some budget. After i get my UM Miracles, To Go! 334 just sounds unnatural, and the fitness of To Go! 334 make me uncomfortable.

Though the fitness of Miracles is a bit imperfect, i still think the Miracles sound great without sacrificing anything.

Get ready to say bye to my To Go! 334. It really bring me into high-end IEMs and CIEMs.

post #1652 of 2880
If you want to climb the ladder next step is Spiral Ear SE5, not JH13pro wink.gif.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Next aim is JH13Pro! Just want to confirm that JH13Pro is better than Miracles.
I am selling my To Go! 334 to earn some budget. After i get my UM Miracles, To Go! 334 just sounds unnatural, and the fitness of To Go! 334 make me uncomfortable.
Though the fitness of Miracles is a bit imperfect, i still think the Miracles sound great without sacrificing anything.
Get ready to say bye to my To Go! 334. It really bring me into high-end IEMs and CIEMs.
post #1653 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyfi View Post

If you want to climb the ladder next step is Spiral Ear SE5, not JH13pro wink.gif.

I heard that SE5 Way is warmer and more alike To Go! 334. Though I don't doubt SE5 Way is a great CIEM as well as at a great price, i really don't think my AK100 with T1 can drive them best. And also this kind of sound signature just doesn't please me at all. 

Any other advice to my next step other than SE 5way? CIEMs from Hidition seem good.


Edited by Alias Gu - 5/9/13 at 6:16am
post #1654 of 2880
I don't know if SE5 is warmer, but for me it's very natural. My Miracle is coming tomorrow, will come back with some impression between them.
Contact sprks01 and Mimouille, they both have SE5 and AK100. From their impression, it seems that they are pretty happy about the combo.
post #1655 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyfi View Post

I don't know if SE5 is warmer, but for me it's very natural. My Miracle is coming tomorrow, will come back with some impression between them.
Contact sprks01 and Mimouille, they both have SE5 and AK100. From their impression, it seems that they are pretty happy about the combo.

Thanks

And i heard some people is not able to make a SE5 way due to their small ear canals? 

post #1656 of 2880
Yes, that's true. They need to squeeze 5 sound tubes into the canal. I was lucky that my ear canal is just big enough.
post #1657 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyfi View Post

Yes, that's true. They need to squeeze 5 sound tubes into the canal. I was lucky that my ear canal is just big enough.

I really don't think my ear canal can be qualified for SE 5way. I really have a tough time to put To Go! 334 inside of my ear, even though use the smallest stock tips.

post #1658 of 2880
To me the SE5 sound NOTHING like the 334, they are more delicate sounding and refined. They do not have the 334 slow decay bass and thick mids. The se5 are natural and ultra detailed without being dark at all. The lower bass is a marvel, and the sound have à texture that I had never heard before.They complement the Miracles very well, but you do need big canals. My wife has ultra small canals so ai got her se3 reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

I heard that SE5 Way is warmer and more alike To Go! 334. Though I don't doubt SE5 Way is a great CIEM as well as at a great price, i really don't think my AK100 with T1 can drive them best. And also this kind of sound signature just doesn't please me at all. 
Any other advice to my next step other than SE 5way? CIEMs from Hidition seem good.
post #1659 of 2880

Why would you want JH13 if you already got the Miracle? If I had the cash to splash it would be the SE 5way all the way, at least you will be getting a different sound sig on your music.

post #1660 of 2880

Far.....canal......You need............ BIG CANALS.....Damn......How would you know? Is there anyway to without getting impressions done?

post #1661 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Far.....canal......You need............ BIG CANALS.....Damn......How would you know? Is there anyway to without getting impressions done?


Well if you already have customs, you can take pictures of them according to the SE5 impression picture guide and send them to Grzegorz and he will give a first opinion. But you can never be sure until the prints are in the lab. He knew from the start that my wife could do a SE3 at most thought. But we are getting out of the subject.

post #1662 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Why would you want JH13 if you already got the Miracle? If I had the cash to splash it would be the SE 5way all the way, at least you will be getting a different sound sig on your music.

Miracle's soundstage is really really huge, wide and deep. It creates a really good atmosphere for classical music.

But SE 5way is not my taste. And my ear canal is really small. I don't think mine can fill in 5 tubes!

Recently, innerfidelity posted a thread about the comparisons among 24 CIEMs. Even joker gave a higher comment on JH13pro Freqphase. 

So i just want to try how amazing JH13Pro will be. 


Edited by Alias Gu - 5/10/13 at 12:03am
post #1663 of 2880

UM just told me that my Miracles will be back around the end of this month. 3 more weeks Grr. mad.gif

post #1664 of 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

UM just told me that my Miracles will be back around the end of this month. 3 more weeks Grr. mad.gif

That's really normal. In my case, UM Aus has disappeared for a week. 

I even can't find any solutions for my artworks.

post #1665 of 2880

So UM isn't letting you send yours back?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread