- 2,899 Posts. Joined 5/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!
Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived.
Mine have taken almost two months since i sent impressions to UM Aus.
Waiting for mine to be made as well. UM UK sent it to the lab last week. So 3 more weeks to go according to their new commitment. I hope they can deliver what they promised (as a new company).
Excluded shipping time.
When UM Aus sent my impressions to UM Lab in China, the Chinese Custom blocked my impressions for several weeks.
That's really annoying. Well, we could not make some actions about that. All we have to do about that is to wait. Will you be making a review also?
I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.
Congrats on your first CIEM. You could still compare them by their sound signature and attacks on songs.
Thanks for the reply
Are you still waiting on your pair or have they arrived now?
Still waiting for them.
UM Aus said, "your IEM's are due to ship to you in 4 days."
Oh great news!
Would love to hear you thoughts compared to the ToGo! 334 if time allows
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals.
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.
Edited by Alias Gu - 4/11/13 at 9:02pm
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Anaxilus Mod Rings for HD800 2 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-500 left cup stopped working 5 minutes ago
- › First pair of headphones : HD598, DT 990 Pro 250, HE300 or even HE400 5 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 7 minutes ago
- › [Review] AKG K545: A new benchmark in portable audio 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)