- 4,019 Posts. Joined 5/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 90
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!
Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived.
Mine have taken almost two months since i sent impressions to UM Aus.
Waiting for mine to be made as well. UM UK sent it to the lab last week. So 3 more weeks to go according to their new commitment. I hope they can deliver what they promised (as a new company).
Excluded shipping time.
When UM Aus sent my impressions to UM Lab in China, the Chinese Custom blocked my impressions for several weeks.
That's really annoying. Well, we could not make some actions about that. All we have to do about that is to wait. Will you be making a review also?
I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.
Congrats on your first CIEM. You could still compare them by their sound signature and attacks on songs.
Thanks for the reply
Are you still waiting on your pair or have they arrived now?
Still waiting for them.
UM Aus said, "your IEM's are due to ship to you in 4 days."
Oh great news!
Would love to hear you thoughts compared to the ToGo! 334 if time allows
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals.
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.
Edited by Alias Gu - 4/11/13 at 9:02pm
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 33 seconds ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990/600 ohm w/ removable mini XLR recable 1 minute ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMagic HP200 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2