- 3,664 Posts. Joined 5/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 90
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!
Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived.
Mine have taken almost two months since i sent impressions to UM Aus.
Waiting for mine to be made as well. UM UK sent it to the lab last week. So 3 more weeks to go according to their new commitment. I hope they can deliver what they promised (as a new company).
Excluded shipping time.
When UM Aus sent my impressions to UM Lab in China, the Chinese Custom blocked my impressions for several weeks.
That's really annoying. Well, we could not make some actions about that. All we have to do about that is to wait. Will you be making a review also?
I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.
Congrats on your first CIEM. You could still compare them by their sound signature and attacks on songs.
Thanks for the reply
Are you still waiting on your pair or have they arrived now?
Still waiting for them.
UM Aus said, "your IEM's are due to ship to you in 4 days."
Oh great news!
Would love to hear you thoughts compared to the ToGo! 334 if time allows
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals.
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.
Edited by Alias Gu - 4/11/13 at 9:02pm
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HIFIMAN RE300a/ RE300i InLine and RE300h (hifi) Earphone launched!... 21 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 41 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 58 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Sensaphonics 3MAX Silicone Shelled Custom-Fit Stage... 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)