- 4,240 Posts. Joined 5/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 90
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!
Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived.
Mine have taken almost two months since i sent impressions to UM Aus.
Waiting for mine to be made as well. UM UK sent it to the lab last week. So 3 more weeks to go according to their new commitment. I hope they can deliver what they promised (as a new company).
Excluded shipping time.
When UM Aus sent my impressions to UM Lab in China, the Chinese Custom blocked my impressions for several weeks.
That's really annoying. Well, we could not make some actions about that. All we have to do about that is to wait. Will you be making a review also?
I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.
Congrats on your first CIEM. You could still compare them by their sound signature and attacks on songs.
Thanks for the reply
Are you still waiting on your pair or have they arrived now?
Still waiting for them.
UM Aus said, "your IEM's are due to ship to you in 4 days."
Oh great news!
Would love to hear you thoughts compared to the ToGo! 334 if time allows
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals.
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.
Edited by Alias Gu - 4/11/13 at 9:02pm
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FS: Noble Savant : Universal fit, Wizard signature - lowered price! 41 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 51 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › 8/22/15 Denver CO meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Looking For Sound Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 5 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 6 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 7 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2