Just sent my impressions to China today. Let's see when they will turn up at UM Lab's door.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 8post #106 of 314210/17/11 at 1:40am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 314210/28/11 at 6:31amQuote:
Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?post #108 of 314210/30/11 at 7:25ampost #109 of 314210/30/11 at 4:40pmQuote:
Current pricing is as follows: (as per UniqueMelody.co)
Real Carbon Fibre: $100
Genuine Wood: $100
Crystal Jade: $100
Basic Mono Colour: $25
High Def Mono Colour: $50
Basic Full Colour: $50
High Def Full Colour: $100
Custom Metallic Inserts: $100post #110 of 314211/3/11 at 1:02pmpost #111 of 314211/3/11 at 1:14pm
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.post #112 of 314211/6/11 at 6:58pm
Hi Miracle owners
So torn at the moment with the upcoming UMAus sale. That extra silver cable included is really pushing me over the edge
I've recently just traded my SM3 v1 for a set of CK100s yet to arrive in the mail
I really like the sound of the merlin, but the noise isolation is a deal breaker, which just leaves me with the miracle
However I do know the JH16's have pretty good bass and isolation.
But the price is significantly higher!
SM3's were really great once I got used to the neutral sound signature, but sometimes it can be too warm, and the details is lacking.
This was made apparent when I put on the W3's and the CK100's when I tried them in Japan. Sub bass was pretty good, with the detail going quiet into the lows for the electronic music, but bass slam wasn't there, especially in the rock music, although the drums did sound natural
What improvements do the Miracles have over the SM3's?
Is it more sparkly for the trebles? More or less warm? Is the bass on par or better than the SM3's?
I'm just afraid that if I go with the Miracles, I won't end up liking the neutral signature, and be wishing for the JH16's instead
I tend to listen to alternative rock, indie, pop, but since the bass slam isn't there with the sm3's I've shied away from electronic, house, and hard dance (although I still like this genre)
Does Miracle still have that bass slam? or would I find it lacking and not exciting?
I didn't like the W3's although they did have that punchy bass, as the mids were so veiled! couldn't stand it as the voice seemed to be veiled by that V frequency
I'll be using it primarily unamped with my Iphone4, but I do have the E7 amp and LOD
Cheers for any feedback!
Jamespost #113 of 314211/6/11 at 8:05pmQuote:
Thanks for the tip. I guess I didn't think of USPS for a China shipment. It was 1/3 the cost of UPS or FedEx. Hopefully they will be there by mid to end of the week. Already, the suspense is killing me...post #114 of 314211/7/11 at 2:50pm
I should be receiving my Miracles within 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll post some thoughts here after listening to them. Weirdly enough, I'm not going crazy over the wait like I usually do, probably means that the HD800s are doing their jobpost #115 of 314211/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #116 of 314211/13/11 at 7:49pmpost #117 of 314212/5/11 at 9:06ampost #118 of 314212/5/11 at 9:17amQuote:
So are many others, mostly from the numerous promotions/group buys that have been been waiting for nearly two months. Individual purchases does seem to take the expected 4-6 weeks, as they do not have to wait for the promo cable that's included. You should read the last six pages or so of this thread to get an idea of what it's all about: http://www.head-fi.org/t/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem/post #119 of 314212/11/11 at 2:24pmQuote:
Have you even tried contacting UM yet? You cross-posting the same post everywhere is a pretty bad look in my eyes... especially when you did not even post in one relevant thread (Merlins).post #120 of 314212/11/11 at 4:40pm
And I suppose you think I am somehow responsible for you getting yourself in trouble with the Staff here at Head-Fi? You did that all by yourself buddy. If you have not already I suggest you have a read of the posting guidelines or even the terms of service, maybe then you will see the error of your ways.
As far as being relevant... from what I remember of your now deleted posts you were inquiring about the wait time of other customers. As a fellow customer of Unique Melody I feel my opinion on wait times is just as relevant as any other. For what it is worth my wait time for a group buy was exactly 33 days from payment to delivery - not bad in my eyes when you take into account postage times from me to the office to the lab and back again!
Lastly, you think this is a UM issue and thus is it relevant to every individual Unique Melody product thread? I certainly do not see it that way. There is the group buy specific thread which is entirely relevant to your ranting - use it as you see fit, but do not try and pin your wayward behavior on me.
This post is off-topic enough as it is. Do not expect me to continue this debate here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Cowon Plenue D 20 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 8 minutes ago
- › Aune S6/S7 combo 9 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 11 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 12 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 13 minutes ago
- › Grado ps500 18 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear