Just sent my impressions to China today. Let's see when they will turn up at UM Lab's door.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?
Current pricing is as follows: (as per UniqueMelody.co)
Real Carbon Fibre: $100
Genuine Wood: $100
Crystal Jade: $100
Basic Mono Colour: $25
High Def Mono Colour: $50
Basic Full Colour: $50
High Def Full Colour: $100
Custom Metallic Inserts: $100
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.
Hi Miracle owners
So torn at the moment with the upcoming UMAus sale. That extra silver cable included is really pushing me over the edge
I've recently just traded my SM3 v1 for a set of CK100s yet to arrive in the mail
I really like the sound of the merlin, but the noise isolation is a deal breaker, which just leaves me with the miracle
However I do know the JH16's have pretty good bass and isolation.
But the price is significantly higher!
SM3's were really great once I got used to the neutral sound signature, but sometimes it can be too warm, and the details is lacking.
This was made apparent when I put on the W3's and the CK100's when I tried them in Japan. Sub bass was pretty good, with the detail going quiet into the lows for the electronic music, but bass slam wasn't there, especially in the rock music, although the drums did sound natural
What improvements do the Miracles have over the SM3's?
Is it more sparkly for the trebles? More or less warm? Is the bass on par or better than the SM3's?
I'm just afraid that if I go with the Miracles, I won't end up liking the neutral signature, and be wishing for the JH16's instead
I tend to listen to alternative rock, indie, pop, but since the bass slam isn't there with the sm3's I've shied away from electronic, house, and hard dance (although I still like this genre)
Does Miracle still have that bass slam? or would I find it lacking and not exciting?
I didn't like the W3's although they did have that punchy bass, as the mids were so veiled! couldn't stand it as the voice seemed to be veiled by that V frequency
I'll be using it primarily unamped with my Iphone4, but I do have the E7 amp and LOD
Cheers for any feedback!
Thanks for the tip. I guess I didn't think of USPS for a China shipment. It was 1/3 the cost of UPS or FedEx. Hopefully they will be there by mid to end of the week. Already, the suspense is killing me...
I should be receiving my Miracles within 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll post some thoughts here after listening to them. Weirdly enough, I'm not going crazy over the wait like I usually do, probably means that the HD800s are doing their job
So are many others, mostly from the numerous promotions/group buys that have been been waiting for nearly two months. Individual purchases does seem to take the expected 4-6 weeks, as they do not have to wait for the promo cable that's included. You should read the last six pages or so of this thread to get an idea of what it's all about: http://www.head-fi.org/t/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem/
Have you even tried contacting UM yet? You cross-posting the same post everywhere is a pretty bad look in my eyes... especially when you did not even post in one relevant thread (Merlins).
And I suppose you think I am somehow responsible for you getting yourself in trouble with the Staff here at Head-Fi? You did that all by yourself buddy. If you have not already I suggest you have a read of the posting guidelines or even the terms of service, maybe then you will see the error of your ways.
As far as being relevant... from what I remember of your now deleted posts you were inquiring about the wait time of other customers. As a fellow customer of Unique Melody I feel my opinion on wait times is just as relevant as any other. For what it is worth my wait time for a group buy was exactly 33 days from payment to delivery - not bad in my eyes when you take into account postage times from me to the office to the lab and back again!
Lastly, you think this is a UM issue and thus is it relevant to every individual Unique Melody product thread? I certainly do not see it that way. There is the group buy specific thread which is entirely relevant to your ranting - use it as you see fit, but do not try and pin your wayward behavior on me.
This post is off-topic enough as it is. Do not expect me to continue this debate here.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 14 seconds ago
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 40 seconds ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Step up from K240. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)