Just sent my impressions to China today. Let's see when they will turn up at UM Lab's door.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Greetings Head-fi, Today, we are going to be taking a look at the QKZ W1 Pro. This is a budget-minded, sports-focused, earphone that offers some great value for those looking to purchase...
Before I begin, I'd like to thank @NLNH for sending me a set free of charge in exchange for my review. I will try and be as honest and truthful as I can in my review regardless. To be honest, when...
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?
Current pricing is as follows: (as per UniqueMelody.co)
Real Carbon Fibre: $100
Genuine Wood: $100
Crystal Jade: $100
Basic Mono Colour: $25
High Def Mono Colour: $50
Basic Full Colour: $50
High Def Full Colour: $100
Custom Metallic Inserts: $100
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.
Hi Miracle owners
So torn at the moment with the upcoming UMAus sale. That extra silver cable included is really pushing me over the edge
I've recently just traded my SM3 v1 for a set of CK100s yet to arrive in the mail
I really like the sound of the merlin, but the noise isolation is a deal breaker, which just leaves me with the miracle
However I do know the JH16's have pretty good bass and isolation.
But the price is significantly higher!
SM3's were really great once I got used to the neutral sound signature, but sometimes it can be too warm, and the details is lacking.
This was made apparent when I put on the W3's and the CK100's when I tried them in Japan. Sub bass was pretty good, with the detail going quiet into the lows for the electronic music, but bass slam wasn't there, especially in the rock music, although the drums did sound natural
What improvements do the Miracles have over the SM3's?
Is it more sparkly for the trebles? More or less warm? Is the bass on par or better than the SM3's?
I'm just afraid that if I go with the Miracles, I won't end up liking the neutral signature, and be wishing for the JH16's instead
I tend to listen to alternative rock, indie, pop, but since the bass slam isn't there with the sm3's I've shied away from electronic, house, and hard dance (although I still like this genre)
Does Miracle still have that bass slam? or would I find it lacking and not exciting?
I didn't like the W3's although they did have that punchy bass, as the mids were so veiled! couldn't stand it as the voice seemed to be veiled by that V frequency
I'll be using it primarily unamped with my Iphone4, but I do have the E7 amp and LOD
Cheers for any feedback!
Thanks for the tip. I guess I didn't think of USPS for a China shipment. It was 1/3 the cost of UPS or FedEx. Hopefully they will be there by mid to end of the week. Already, the suspense is killing me...
I should be receiving my Miracles within 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll post some thoughts here after listening to them. Weirdly enough, I'm not going crazy over the wait like I usually do, probably means that the HD800s are doing their job
So are many others, mostly from the numerous promotions/group buys that have been been waiting for nearly two months. Individual purchases does seem to take the expected 4-6 weeks, as they do not have to wait for the promo cable that's included. You should read the last six pages or so of this thread to get an idea of what it's all about: http://www.head-fi.org/t/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem/
Have you even tried contacting UM yet? You cross-posting the same post everywhere is a pretty bad look in my eyes... especially when you did not even post in one relevant thread (Merlins).
And I suppose you think I am somehow responsible for you getting yourself in trouble with the Staff here at Head-Fi? You did that all by yourself buddy. If you have not already I suggest you have a read of the posting guidelines or even the terms of service, maybe then you will see the error of your ways.
As far as being relevant... from what I remember of your now deleted posts you were inquiring about the wait time of other customers. As a fellow customer of Unique Melody I feel my opinion on wait times is just as relevant as any other. For what it is worth my wait time for a group buy was exactly 33 days from payment to delivery - not bad in my eyes when you take into account postage times from me to the office to the lab and back again!
Lastly, you think this is a UM issue and thus is it relevant to every individual Unique Melody product thread? I certainly do not see it that way. There is the group buy specific thread which is entirely relevant to your ranting - use it as you see fit, but do not try and pin your wayward behavior on me.
This post is off-topic enough as it is. Do not expect me to continue this debate here.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 46 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Westone 3 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW ATH-CKS1100 first look by Jant71. PG 2066. 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse