Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 63

post #931 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman26 View Post


My Miracles are fitted deep enough. Not to the extent of getting uncomfortable or touching the end of your ears. It is just right.

 

I love the fit of the Miracles (when the impression is done right) - it fills the ear in a really snug and comfortable way.

post #932 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

Because later in 2012 UM changed the socket types so no one face such a problem or face it faster than expected.

 

when did you get them?


I actually just got them, a month or two ago...and I didn't switch cables all that much. It is lucky I am in China and sending to the lab is much easier.

post #933 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

 

I love the fit of the Miracles (when the impression is done right) - it fills the ear in a really snug and comfortable way.

 

I agree, good impressions will save you a lot of time and reduce your stress time. lol!

post #934 of 2812
I am a bit nervous on the Miracles.. i bought a 2nd hand and already had my impressions .. they will be sent later next week.. i am very very excited but know that it's a long way to go..

I am nervous on how they would compare to the tralucent audio 1plus2.. even though i find it too clear at times and sibilant with the ortofon tips, it has become my reference bcoz of its transparent, very clear sounding.. presentation wise i do prefer it than my tg334 which the mids aren't as forward.. I hope my Miracles wouldn't sound like a little bit left behind in comparison to the 1plus2.. I had a hard time on choosing between 1plus2 and Miracles, good thing I had the 1plus2 for a few weeks.. but I chose the custom Miracle path based on Joker's review

Hope you get yours Mimouille as soon as you can but ya still have to burn in the cables especially the silver/gold (which i prefer)
post #935 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

I am a bit nervous on the Miracles.. i bought a 2nd hand and already had my impressions .. they will be sent later next week.. i am very very excited but know that it's a long way to go..

I am nervous on how they would compare to the tralucent audio 1plus2.. even though i find it too clear at times and sibilant with the ortofon tips, it has become my reference bcoz of its transparent, very clear sounding.. presentation wise i do prefer it than my tg334 which the mids aren't as forward.. I hope my Miracles wouldn't sound like a little bit left behind in comparison to the 1plus2.. I had a hard time on choosing between 1plus2 and Miracles, good thing I had the 1plus2 for a few weeks.. but I chose the custom Miracle path based on Joker's review

Hope you get yours Mimouille as soon as you can but ya still have to burn in the cables especially the silver/gold (which i prefer)


I'll let you know. But I do not think you can be disapointed by the Miracles.

post #936 of 2812

My impressions are at the lab! :D yahoo :P 

post #937 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

My impressions are at the lab! :D yahoo :P 

Let the countdown begin!

post #938 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingboy View Post

UM Miracle's ordered this afternoon with The Headphone Company, Paul was great and took two sets of impressions to make sure they were spot on. 

Great professional service and very highly recommended. Now the countdown to delivery starts.....

Great to have you come see us! Thanks for the post and your support...

post #939 of 2812

What a beautiful IEM it isbigsmile_face.gif

post #940 of 2812

Man i hate waiting, gonna be middle of April before i get to have a listen, just hope to god they fit properly eek.gif

post #941 of 2812

My impressions are still on their way from UM AUS to UM Lab.

It has already been about 15 days (only from UM AUS to UM Lab, and totally will be over 21 days from my hands to UM Lab), and i really doubt which shipping company they chose. 

The worst thing is that i have to get my Miracles about March 24th for some important purposes, but right now i even can't locate where my impressions are. (UM AUS refused to offer tracking # of my impressions, because they claimed there were others' impressions with mine, which doesn't make sense to me.)

So no estimated time is available.

I feel very sorry for bothering UM lab several times to ask if my impressions arrived.

 

Here is an advice for people who don't live in Aus: Next time i will just directly order from UM Lab, which will save a lot more time and money.

 

BTW, i ain't complaining about UM AUS, actually their service is pretty good. However, there are much more better choices. At least, UM AUS isn't the one for me.


Edited by Alias Gu - 3/6/13 at 8:44am
post #942 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

My impressions are still on their way from UM AUS to UM Lab.

It has already been about 15 days (only from UM AUS to UM Lab, and totally will be over 21 days from my hands to UM Lab), and i really doubt which shipping company they chose. 

The worst thing is that i have to get my Miracles about March 24th for some important purposes, but right now i even can't locate where my impressions are. (UM AUS refused to offer tracking # of my impressions, because they claimed there were others' impressions with mine, which doesn't make sense to me.)

So no estimated time is available.

I feel very sorry for bothering UM lab several times to ask if my impressions arrived.

 

Here is an advice for people who don't live in Aus: Next time i will just directly order from UM Lab, which will save a lot more time and money.

 

BTW, i ain't complaining about UM AUS, actually their service is pretty good. However, there are much more better choices. At least, UM AUS isn't the one for me.

i sent one using EMS which really sucked so after 9 days i went to made new one and sent them using Aramex. 1st package is lost somewhere and the 2nd one is already in the lab. 

moral of our two stories? send you impressions directly to the lab using DHL/Fedex really worth the price they are asking for.

post #943 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

i sent one using EMS which really sucked so after 9 days i went to made new one and sent them using Aramex. 1st package is lost somewhere and the 2nd one is already in the lab. 

moral of our two stories? send you impressions directly to the lab using DHL/Fedex really worth the price they are asking for.

Yes

Thanks for your suggestion.

If i get any chances to purchase anything from UM, i will definitely order from UM Lab or just directly send my impressions to UM Lab.

Just hope that package is still on its way.

post #944 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Yes

Thanks for your suggestion.

If i get any chances to purchase anything from UM, i will definitely order from UM Lab or just directly send my impressions to UM Lab.

Just hope that package is still on its way.

it is already there but thanks :P

hope yours is there soon i know the feeling. 

post #945 of 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

My impressions are still on their way from UM AUS to UM Lab.

It has already been about 15 days (only from UM AUS to UM Lab, and totally will be over 21 days from my hands to UM Lab), and i really doubt which shipping company they chose. 

The worst thing is that i have to get my Miracles about March 24th for some important purposes, but right now i even can't locate where my impressions are. (UM AUS refused to offer tracking # of my impressions, because they claimed there were others' impressions with mine, which doesn't make sense to me.)

So no estimated time is available.

I feel very sorry for bothering UM lab several times to ask if my impressions arrived.

 

Here is an advice for people who don't live in Aus: Next time i will just directly order from UM Lab, which will save a lot more time and money.

 

BTW, i ain't complaining about UM AUS, actually their service is pretty good. However, there are much more better choices. At least, UM AUS isn't the one for me.

 

I know from my order that they send multiple impressions together in one batch and they receive the finished IEMs in batches too. This would save a significant amount on shipping costs so it makes sense.

 

I'm surprised they don't track each shipment, but maybe they do and just don't know whose impressions are in each shipment. I think perhaps some of their systems are not as evolved as they could be as they are a relatively new company it seems.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread