Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 160

post #2386 of 2862

A bit more bass would be nice.  I listen to a lot of electronic/house/dance type of music, so something energetic? 

I honestly have no idea what I really want, I guess it'll be trial and error from here.

 

Also, since I've got a tiny bit of cash to spare, any good cable recommendations for under $200?

post #2387 of 2862

I like my Beat Audio Supernova...

The Matrix Portable amp is a great choice, but it is $320. 

post #2388 of 2862

Sweet thanks for the suggestion. Also, do you know any good desktop amps for the iems? I know it sounds strange, but sitting on my desk is actually where I usually use them.

post #2389 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinze View Post
 

Sweet thanks for the suggestion. Also, do you know any good desktop amps for the iems? I know it sounds strange, but sitting on my desk is actually where I usually use them.

 

Maybe the O2?? I wouldn't recommend higher power desktop amps for IEMs. 

post #2390 of 2862
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinze View Post

Sweet thanks for the suggestion. Also, do you know any good desktop amps for the iems? I know it sounds strange, but sitting on my desk is actually where I usually use them.

I have heard that the KOJO km01 portable amp can drive all iem and low impedance headphone very well. It's really worth to have one. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2391 of 2862

Is it ok to clean customs with alcohol swabs?

post #2392 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emospence View Post
 

Is it ok to clean customs with alcohol swabs?

I was told that alcohol might cause the acrylic to crack, which is why I just use plain tissues to wipe my Miracle's tip after use.

post #2393 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emospence View Post

Is it ok to clean customs with alcohol swabs?

I've been using cotton buds with alcohol to clean my customs and it didn't appear to cause any problems so far
post #2394 of 2862

I would say long term use maybe not so good to use alcohol.

I highly recommend for anyone wishing to ensure the longevity & Audio quality of their Miracle, to invest in a De-humidifier.

post #2395 of 2862
Just mention in passing... If anyone is interested.
My miracles are for sale wink.gif
Look up in the for sale forum
Cheers
post #2396 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post
 

I would say long term use maybe not so good to use alcohol.

I highly recommend for anyone wishing to ensure the longevity & Audio quality of their Miracle, to invest in a De-humidifier.

 

What's a good humidifier for ciems? I'm looking for one for my hidition nt6 pros, but some have some UV light thing, is that bad for the ciem?

post #2397 of 2862

I use the Serene dryer& re freshener, after first reading about it in Average_Joe's thread. It works wonders as it dries the wax & fixes humidity issues.

I have used the UV setting on occasions as it sterilizes the outside surface of the IEM. 

Not really sure if it is harmful for our customs but used sparingly I cant see a problem with it. Id love to know for sure though....

post #2398 of 2862

It was brought up by Grzegorz that it could be damaging for silicone based IEMs. So he really recommends against it.... I'm not sure about acrylic though.

post #2399 of 2862
Does anyone have experience with having added an extra layer of acrylic to the shell of a Miracle? I'd like to know how long that would take more or less as UM is not responding to my e-mail and that makes me nervous about the time they will need...
post #2400 of 2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachicamo View Post

Does anyone have experience with having added an extra layer of acrylic to the shell of a Miracle? I'd like to know how long that would take more or less as UM is not responding to my e-mail and that makes me nervous about the time they will need...
]It will be the full waiting time because there is a queue.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread