- 5,216 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 152post #2266 of 27748/22/13 at 9:06amThe ak120 drives the Miracles very well. I have not tried 901 with Miracles, only with se5 and it was at least as good as ak120 sqwise. However ALL the rest is better on Ak120 (battery, size, UI, looks, etc.). So it I think both are safe bets, but depending on what you value most...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2267 of 27748/22/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Do consider the DX100 also. I haven't heard the AK120 or the HM901, but I forgo all portable amps with the Miracles and go straight to the DX100. They synergize well together. Just for your consideration.post #2268 of 27748/22/13 at 9:31ampost #2269 of 27748/22/13 at 9:36amDo you prefer your AK120 to the DX100 you had? Really, not in the market for anything portable anymore (except for JH13 maybe), but do wonder what's top of the heap now in the portable world.post #2270 of 27748/22/13 at 9:39amI had the dx100 quite a while ago so cannot give a reliable comparison. Prefer ak120 from memory. Overall I think the absolute best sq wise is 901...but they are not that far from each other at this level.post #2271 of 27748/22/13 at 10:28ampost #2272 of 27748/22/13 at 12:10pmpost #2273 of 27748/22/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Stick it in an Otterbox or a Pelican case with some desiccant packs and the drivers would last for a good number of years.
They would need to be reshelled once every few years or so though, as your ears keep changing.post #2274 of 27748/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #2275 of 27748/22/13 at 6:54pmpost #2276 of 27748/22/13 at 6:55pmpost #2277 of 27748/22/13 at 7:11pmpost #2278 of 27748/22/13 at 7:14pmpost #2279 of 27748/22/13 at 7:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Unique Melody MiracleNo reviews yet.
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 3307 Active Users (728 Members and 2579 Guests)
- › Universal IEM/Headphone congruent to the Hidition NT6 Pro sound sig 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dolby Headphone: External Processor vs AVR 4 minutes ago
- › Planar Magnetic Headphones - Ear Pressure? 4 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Most underrated and overrated headphone? For a bit of fun :) 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-600 Mint Condition (one month old, shipping included.) 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude