- 3,529 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 141post #2101 of 27727/13/13 at 12:08amI went to a good audiologist that was recommended by UM but they still managed to stuff it up.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2102 of 27727/13/13 at 3:29amQuote:
My audiologist did a very good job of doing my impressions. They are as comfortable as they would get IMO. But gathering all the comments on headfi and in general regarding CIEM you'll see a lot more people having fit issues and not being 100% satisfied with the fit. That's just statistics.
BTW I took my impressions today for the SE5 :)post #2103 of 27727/13/13 at 3:31ampost #2104 of 27727/13/13 at 3:34am
Spiral Ear SE5.post #2105 of 27727/13/13 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by lee730
Spiral Ear SE5.
I meant the UIEMs in the picture.post #2106 of 27727/13/13 at 3:36ampost #2107 of 27727/13/13 at 3:37ampost #2108 of 27727/13/13 at 3:39ampost #2109 of 27727/13/13 at 3:41ampost #2110 of 27727/13/13 at 3:43ampost #2111 of 27727/13/13 at 3:46ampost #2112 of 27727/13/13 at 3:48ampost #2113 of 27727/20/13 at 8:01am
hey guys my tralucentaudio latest cable is up for sell (700$)
atm i don't need any CIEM so will be selling the Miracle and the Cable,
here is the link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/673200/tralucentaudio-silver-gold-latest-version
Edited by Shini44 - 7/21/13 at 2:04ampost #2114 of 27727/22/13 at 3:50amI received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.post #2115 of 27727/22/13 at 3:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Cachicamo
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.
You should get a better source. Then the Miracles really shine.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Unique Melody MiracleNo reviews yet.
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 52 seconds ago
- › DT770 32ohm, Shure SRH940 or ATH-A900x? 58 seconds ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 3 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi... 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › iPad mini + camera connection kit + Dac = : ) 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude