- 312 Posts. Joined 9/2009
- Location: wet coast
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 4/1/14 at 1:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 28124/17/13 at 7:21pma few of you guys may want to do a bit of research on the topic of impedance.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1442 of 28124/17/13 at 10:04pm
gonna pull the trigger for the miracle soon.
anyone who listen to female vocal how does the miracle perform?
i listen to alot of female vocal so i wanted to know if the miracle would suit me or not.post #1443 of 28124/17/13 at 10:27pmpost #1444 of 28124/17/13 at 11:03pmpost #1445 of 28124/17/13 at 11:20pmQuote:
Maybe I said recessed, but it is a bit exagerated. They are very accurate in my opinion, but they sound less forward and thinner than iems like the 334. And they do really shine for instance in folk vocals, because you have huge space and airiness and mids floating in the middle.post #1446 of 28124/17/13 at 11:27pmQuote:
I don't hear any recessed mids on the Miracle. The sound signature is pretty balanced and they do really well with vocal and classical. Actually that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that the Miracles have recessed mids before. *shrug*.post #1447 of 28124/17/13 at 11:36pmQuote:
It depends what people mean by recessed. Miracles are slightly U shaped, so bass and highs are SLIGHTLY forward compared to mids.post #1448 of 28124/17/13 at 11:43pm
I'd agree, not recessed, but also not forward like some of the very popular high-end IEMs out there (e.g. Shure SE535 LE).
To me, the vocals still come through the rest of the music, but are not pushed through - no sweetening or emphasis, just presence and claritypost #1449 of 28124/17/13 at 11:48pmpost #1450 of 28124/18/13 at 5:57ampost #1451 of 28124/18/13 at 5:58amQuote:
There is no bias between male and female vocals. It is great on both characters.post #1452 of 28124/18/13 at 6:03ampost #1453 of 28124/18/13 at 4:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shini44
does this cable work with the UM Miracle?
It won't work because the sockets are different.post #1454 of 28124/18/13 at 7:18pmpost #1455 of 28124/19/13 at 12:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Shini44
does this cable work with the UM Miracle?
I bought him some wire to made some cables for me and some mates and is a very good quality wire, IMO as good as Jena Labs but not so expensive.
If you talk to him he could make you a cable with Westone plugs for sure ;)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Cardas Clear Audeze Headphone Cable 30 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 35 seconds ago
- › Recommend under 500 portables for bday present 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS: A first look at the new V-MODA XS with Val Kolton -... 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 vs Denon D600 (headphones for metal) 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 4 minutes ago
- › Need DAC Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob