- 311 Posts. Joined 9/2009
- Location: wet coast
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This headphone has a great neutral sound but I can see many people finding the bass a bit too lean yet not light. This can be due to poor seal which as mentioned earlier is a bit tough to get for...
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 26414/17/13 at 7:21pma few of you guys may want to do a bit of research on the topic of impedance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1442 of 26414/17/13 at 10:04pm
gonna pull the trigger for the miracle soon.
anyone who listen to female vocal how does the miracle perform?
i listen to alot of female vocal so i wanted to know if the miracle would suit me or not.post #1443 of 26414/17/13 at 10:27pmpost #1444 of 26414/17/13 at 11:03pmpost #1445 of 26414/17/13 at 11:20pmQuote:
Maybe I said recessed, but it is a bit exagerated. They are very accurate in my opinion, but they sound less forward and thinner than iems like the 334. And they do really shine for instance in folk vocals, because you have huge space and airiness and mids floating in the middle.post #1446 of 26414/17/13 at 11:27pmQuote:
I don't hear any recessed mids on the Miracle. The sound signature is pretty balanced and they do really well with vocal and classical. Actually that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that the Miracles have recessed mids before. *shrug*.post #1447 of 26414/17/13 at 11:36pmQuote:
It depends what people mean by recessed. Miracles are slightly U shaped, so bass and highs are SLIGHTLY forward compared to mids.post #1448 of 26414/17/13 at 11:43pm
I'd agree, not recessed, but also not forward like some of the very popular high-end IEMs out there (e.g. Shure SE535 LE).
To me, the vocals still come through the rest of the music, but are not pushed through - no sweetening or emphasis, just presence and claritypost #1449 of 26414/17/13 at 11:48pmpost #1450 of 26414/18/13 at 5:57ampost #1451 of 26414/18/13 at 5:58amQuote:
There is no bias between male and female vocals. It is great on both characters.post #1452 of 26414/18/13 at 6:03ampost #1453 of 26414/18/13 at 4:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shini44
does this cable work with the UM Miracle?
It won't work because the sockets are different.post #1454 of 26414/18/13 at 7:18pmpost #1455 of 26414/19/13 at 12:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Shini44
does this cable work with the UM Miracle?
I bought him some wire to made some cables for me and some mates and is a very good quality wire, IMO as good as Jena Labs but not so expensive.
If you talk to him he could make you a cable with Westone plugs for sure ;)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 4 minutes ago
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 6 minutes ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80i question concerning stamping 9 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by countolaf
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital