Just sent my impressions to China today. Let's see when they will turn up at UM Lab's door.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread Last post on 5/26/14 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Does this mean that if i chose the titanium faceplate, I can choose custom artwork and the total cost is $30 extra? Or would that be $60 extra?
Current pricing is as follows: (as per UniqueMelody.co)
Real Carbon Fibre: $100
Genuine Wood: $100
Crystal Jade: $100
Basic Mono Colour: $25
High Def Mono Colour: $50
Basic Full Colour: $50
High Def Full Colour: $100
Custom Metallic Inserts: $100
Why not go with USPS Express Mail International? Those price quotes sound much too high compared to what USPS Express would run you.
Hi Miracle owners
So torn at the moment with the upcoming UMAus sale. That extra silver cable included is really pushing me over the edge
I've recently just traded my SM3 v1 for a set of CK100s yet to arrive in the mail
I really like the sound of the merlin, but the noise isolation is a deal breaker, which just leaves me with the miracle
However I do know the JH16's have pretty good bass and isolation.
But the price is significantly higher!
SM3's were really great once I got used to the neutral sound signature, but sometimes it can be too warm, and the details is lacking.
This was made apparent when I put on the W3's and the CK100's when I tried them in Japan. Sub bass was pretty good, with the detail going quiet into the lows for the electronic music, but bass slam wasn't there, especially in the rock music, although the drums did sound natural
What improvements do the Miracles have over the SM3's?
Is it more sparkly for the trebles? More or less warm? Is the bass on par or better than the SM3's?
I'm just afraid that if I go with the Miracles, I won't end up liking the neutral signature, and be wishing for the JH16's instead
I tend to listen to alternative rock, indie, pop, but since the bass slam isn't there with the sm3's I've shied away from electronic, house, and hard dance (although I still like this genre)
Does Miracle still have that bass slam? or would I find it lacking and not exciting?
I didn't like the W3's although they did have that punchy bass, as the mids were so veiled! couldn't stand it as the voice seemed to be veiled by that V frequency
I'll be using it primarily unamped with my Iphone4, but I do have the E7 amp and LOD
Cheers for any feedback!
Thanks for the tip. I guess I didn't think of USPS for a China shipment. It was 1/3 the cost of UPS or FedEx. Hopefully they will be there by mid to end of the week. Already, the suspense is killing me...
I should be receiving my Miracles within 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll post some thoughts here after listening to them. Weirdly enough, I'm not going crazy over the wait like I usually do, probably means that the HD800s are doing their job
So are many others, mostly from the numerous promotions/group buys that have been been waiting for nearly two months. Individual purchases does seem to take the expected 4-6 weeks, as they do not have to wait for the promo cable that's included. You should read the last six pages or so of this thread to get an idea of what it's all about: http://www.head-fi.org/t/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem/
Have you even tried contacting UM yet? You cross-posting the same post everywhere is a pretty bad look in my eyes... especially when you did not even post in one relevant thread (Merlins).
And I suppose you think I am somehow responsible for you getting yourself in trouble with the Staff here at Head-Fi? You did that all by yourself buddy. If you have not already I suggest you have a read of the posting guidelines or even the terms of service, maybe then you will see the error of your ways.
As far as being relevant... from what I remember of your now deleted posts you were inquiring about the wait time of other customers. As a fellow customer of Unique Melody I feel my opinion on wait times is just as relevant as any other. For what it is worth my wait time for a group buy was exactly 33 days from payment to delivery - not bad in my eyes when you take into account postage times from me to the office to the lab and back again!
Lastly, you think this is a UM issue and thus is it relevant to every individual Unique Melody product thread? I certainly do not see it that way. There is the group buy specific thread which is entirely relevant to your ranting - use it as you see fit, but do not try and pin your wayward behavior on me.
This post is off-topic enough as it is. Do not expect me to continue this debate here.
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › First Post 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophilleo 1 and 2 USB to S/PDIF transport 3 minutes ago
- › World Cup 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)