- 17 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a amp. Help please~ Last post on 5/24/11 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 DAC to Headphone OR Preamp/amp to Headphone Last post on 3/30/13 at 5:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp for T1 and HD650 Last post on 2/12/13 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1 - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
T1+Wa2 for 1700.00 usd
T1+ Meier Corda Classic for roughly 50 usd more
For primarily classic rock,metal...lossless files some 320 mp3
Which is the better combo and why?
Sadly no responses yet... (
I believe I have a very nice little tube amp (Luxman SQ-N100) and was wondering how the T1 would combine with it...
When i remember well the 6 Moons review was positive about the headphone section.
I had the chance to audition the T1 with Bifrost+Valhalla setup at this summer's Socal Head-fi meet, and was definitely blown away. While there were many great setups there, the T1+bifrost+valhalla combo was uber smooth and in my opinion, slayed the HD800/LCD2/LCD3 and basically anything that wasn't a STAX.
From my long-term experience with the T1, an OTL tube amp such as the WA2 or Bottlehead Crack + Speedball is the way to go. For a cost-no-object amp, I would imagine the ECBA with Psvane 300B black bottles would be heavenly.
- Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 34 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback, pics,... 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations in spending money! LOL Looking for high quality... 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)