- 17 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a amp. Help please~ Last post on 5/24/11 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone and Amplifier Synergy - The best pairings.... Last post on 4/14/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 DAC to Headphone OR Preamp/amp to Headphone Last post on 3/30/13 at 5:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1 - Page 8post #106 of 1926/1/13 at 11:23amyes it does sound like that. You know what it might be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 1927/21/13 at 4:29ampost #108 of 1928/13/13 at 9:45ampost #109 of 1928/14/13 at 4:46pmpost #110 of 1928/25/13 at 10:07am
T1+Wa2 for 1700.00 usd
T1+ Meier Corda Classic for roughly 50 usd more
For primarily classic rock,metal...lossless files some 320 mp3
Which is the better combo and why?post #111 of 1928/31/13 at 3:29ampost #112 of 1928/31/13 at 5:19ampost #113 of 1928/31/13 at 7:12pmpost #114 of 1929/25/13 at 12:18pmI'm a newby here and basically posted the reverse question of this thread here:
Sadly no responses yet... (
I believe I have a very nice little tube amp (Luxman SQ-N100) and was wondering how the T1 would combine with it...
When i remember well the 6 Moons review was positive about the headphone section.post #115 of 19210/22/13 at 8:19pmpost #116 of 19210/23/13 at 5:24ampost #117 of 19210/23/13 at 10:18ampost #118 of 19210/23/13 at 11:15ampost #119 of 19210/23/13 at 2:25pm
I had the chance to audition the T1 with Bifrost+Valhalla setup at this summer's Socal Head-fi meet, and was definitely blown away. While there were many great setups there, the T1+bifrost+valhalla combo was uber smooth and in my opinion, slayed the HD800/LCD2/LCD3 and basically anything that wasn't a STAX.post #120 of 19210/23/13 at 2:35pm
From my long-term experience with the T1, an OTL tube amp such as the WA2 or Bottlehead Crack + Speedball is the way to go. For a cost-no-object amp, I would imagine the ECBA with Psvane 300B black bottles would be heavenly.
- Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 48 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Is Presonus HP4 an acceptable amp for high-end headphones like HD600? 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 7 minutes ago
- › Size Matters - Earpad hole measurements for Over-ear Headphones.... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2