- 17 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a amp. Help please~ Last post on 5/24/11 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone and Amplifier Synergy - The best pairings.... Last post on 4/14/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 DAC to Headphone OR Preamp/amp to Headphone Last post on 3/30/13 at 5:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1 - Page 8post #106 of 1926/1/13 at 11:23amyes it does sound like that. You know what it might be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 1927/21/13 at 4:29ampost #108 of 1928/13/13 at 9:45ampost #109 of 1928/14/13 at 4:46pmpost #110 of 1928/25/13 at 10:07am
T1+Wa2 for 1700.00 usd
T1+ Meier Corda Classic for roughly 50 usd more
For primarily classic rock,metal...lossless files some 320 mp3
Which is the better combo and why?post #111 of 1928/31/13 at 3:29ampost #112 of 1928/31/13 at 5:19ampost #113 of 1928/31/13 at 7:12pmpost #114 of 1929/25/13 at 12:18pmI'm a newby here and basically posted the reverse question of this thread here:
Sadly no responses yet... (
I believe I have a very nice little tube amp (Luxman SQ-N100) and was wondering how the T1 would combine with it...
When i remember well the 6 Moons review was positive about the headphone section.post #115 of 19210/22/13 at 8:19pmpost #116 of 19210/23/13 at 5:24ampost #117 of 19210/23/13 at 10:18ampost #118 of 19210/23/13 at 11:15ampost #119 of 19210/23/13 at 2:25pm
I had the chance to audition the T1 with Bifrost+Valhalla setup at this summer's Socal Head-fi meet, and was definitely blown away. While there were many great setups there, the T1+bifrost+valhalla combo was uber smooth and in my opinion, slayed the HD800/LCD2/LCD3 and basically anything that wasn't a STAX.post #120 of 19210/23/13 at 2:35pm
From my long-term experience with the T1, an OTL tube amp such as the WA2 or Bottlehead Crack + Speedball is the way to go. For a cost-no-object amp, I would imagine the ECBA with Psvane 300B black bottles would be heavenly.
- Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 15 seconds ago
- › TEAC UD-301 45 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Star Wars Battlefront 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 vs Senn HD800 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current's upcoming SS amp called Red Top ?! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2