If someone has heard it, could you please tell me/us something about how it was?
Related Forum Threads
- High-end headphones for mixing and mastering? Last post on 7/25/12 at 7:44am in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- SPL Phonitor or Violectric V200 for Sennheiser HD 800 Last post on 5/1/12 at 7:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cheap Amp for LCD-2? Last post on 3/23/11 at 6:21am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HiFiman 400 vs 500 ????? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?post #1 of 511/19/10 at 9:40amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 9:51ampost #3 of 511/19/10 at 10:21ampost #4 of 511/19/10 at 10:23am
What was wrong with it?
post #5 of 511/19/10 at 1:15pm
Nothing really wrong just not as good as my Goldpoint headphone Pro mainly. The Auditor made my DX 1000, ED 8 and Pro 900 all congest but the LCD-2 faired better on it. But I still preferred the GHP also for that one.
If we take Auditor vs Violectric V200 I would probably pick the Auditor since the V200 had a colouration that didn´t quite work for me for the LCD-2.
- SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Looking for recommendations for a portable headphone DAC/AMP with... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › Mint Sennheiser IE800 3 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK III - Customer Service 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob