If someone has heard it, could you please tell me/us something about how it was?
Related Forum Threads
- High-end headphones for mixing and mastering? Last post on 5/20/14 at 3:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- SPL Phonitor or Violectric V200 for Sennheiser HD 800 Last post on 5/1/12 at 7:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cheap Amp for LCD-2? Last post on 3/23/11 at 6:21am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?post #1 of 511/19/10 at 9:40amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 9:51ampost #3 of 511/19/10 at 10:21ampost #4 of 511/19/10 at 10:23am
What was wrong with it?
post #5 of 511/19/10 at 1:15pm
Nothing really wrong just not as good as my Goldpoint headphone Pro mainly. The Auditor made my DX 1000, ED 8 and Pro 900 all congest but the LCD-2 faired better on it. But I still preferred the GHP also for that one.
If we take Auditor vs Violectric V200 I would probably pick the Auditor since the V200 had a colouration that didn´t quite work for me for the LCD-2.
- SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 56 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Re-400 HifIMan Waterline IEM 2 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 3 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 6 minutes ago
- › FS: JDS Labs ODAC *MINT condition* 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)