If someone has heard it, could you please tell me/us something about how it was?
Related Forum Threads
- High-end headphones for mixing and mastering? Last post on 5/20/14 at 3:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- SPL Phonitor or Violectric V200 for Sennheiser HD 800 Last post on 5/1/12 at 7:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cheap Amp for LCD-2? Last post on 3/23/11 at 6:21am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?post #1 of 511/19/10 at 9:40amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 9:51ampost #3 of 511/19/10 at 10:21ampost #4 of 511/19/10 at 10:23am
What was wrong with it?
post #5 of 511/19/10 at 1:15pm
Nothing really wrong just not as good as my Goldpoint headphone Pro mainly. The Auditor made my DX 1000, ED 8 and Pro 900 all congest but the LCD-2 faired better on it. But I still preferred the GHP also for that one.
If we take Auditor vs Violectric V200 I would probably pick the Auditor since the V200 had a colouration that didn´t quite work for me for the LCD-2.
- SPL Phonitor + LCD-2, did anyone hear it?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 42 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)