I had a Bose IEM before (quite good bass they got there) and is broken. Now I wanted a new and much better IEM.
I have done lotss of research on IEM field this week and AM STILL CONFUSED..!!!
Which brand to go for IEM w/ mic and remote + LOTSS OF BASS for under and around $300???
My choices so far..
1. Monster - Turbine Pro Gold w/ ControlTalk
- LOADs of bass I reckon. I almost bought this, when suddenly I saw an issue of the ControlTalk functions with Apple product. I hesitated now.
2. Shure - SE425 + additional Mic+Remote
- I was confident with Shure too, when I heard its predecessor, the SE420, is quite over-rated.
3. Westone - Westone 2, Westone UM3X
- Not sure about this. Heard some good reviews about it but then again, haven't really researched on Westone.
4. Klipsch - X10i
- Said to be over-priced for quality over money.
5. Fischer Audio - DBA02
- Damn good reviews out there. But, not so much on bass quality???
Which ones to go guysss??? I need your opinionn and experience in choosinggg..
I need IEMs with GOODD BASS and stylish design!!
Thanks for reading and please respond!!