Haven't been here in a long time. I think the bass driver in my left Triple-Fi just quit. I tested multiple different tips and even tried it in both ears and a-b tested with right and the low end is all but gone in the left ear. Not sure if I should try to get a new cable or if something in the earphone itself has died and now I am out a pricy pair of IEMs (admittedly I got them for $99 during the great Amazon sale a while back). I really don't want to go back to my Westone's because they can't hold a candle the to UEs but looks like I am screwed. Any recommendations on testing or trying to isolate the problem enough that I can try to fix this? Cable doesn't crackle and doesn't look too work so I would tend to think that isn't it.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Did my UE Triple-Fi's just die?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
it is not the cable. You can prove that to yourself by switching the cables from one earphone to the other. I think one of your drivers either died or a soldering point got loose inside. It is also possible that one of your filters need to be replaced because they might be too soiled with sweat and junk.
Edited by DJGeorgeT - 11/17/10 at 10:53am
Contact Logitech, they'll send you a shipping label to send it back to them, and they should send you a brand new pair. I had my TripleFi's casing fall apart, and they're en route to Logitech right now.
azncookiecutter - How long have you had you TripleFi's? I was lead to believe on the website they only have a 30 day warranty and these are almost a year old. I suppose I will need to investigate that option.
Wow. Just got off the phone with Logitech/UE. Great dude on the phone. Started the replacement process. I have like 25 days of warranty left so they picked a great day to die. This is the second time a headphone company blew me away with service (first time being Westone). Makes the high price seem totally worth it. Now if only I could find my UM-1's to hold me over until I get fresh UE TF10's.
- Did my UE Triple-Fi's just die?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 seconds ago
- › T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with new Altone... 8 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2