Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
New Headphone Stand - Page 35
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5393/4/13 at 2:02pm
I sold the wooden Omega, I now have a aluminium one from China.
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=2013.1.0.56.owcsoq&pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMGWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpcRDhHQV11BmtsSFsxKgsyPzAhC2sDB0RbQVRFBgYV&title=Y29wcGVyIGNvbG91ci%2FNrbLKIDS6xbjftbXCwbrPvfCyu9DiuNa2%2Brv6vNzX09W5yr7Wp7zcILD808o%3D&version=2&c=MjUxNDVhYzQ4NjcwYzdiYzM2YWNjYjdmMzYyZjIwMDc%3D&itemId=17781491228&shopId=69670912&sellerRate=132&dbId=&fv=9post #513 of 5393/24/13 at 2:10pm
Came across recently with a new headphone stand on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/261188984209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looks really gorgeous, thinking to get my hands on it. Did anybody tried this one? Feedback?
Edited by DiML - 3/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #514 of 5393/25/13 at 1:44pm
No room on my home studio desk for a stand so it's a wall-mount for me.
*Dollar store wood hanger thingy - $2.00
*Black spray paint - $0 (had some left over cans from another project)
*Koss Porta Pro earpads for headband cushion - $0 (friend from work got me lots of them, no idea where he got em)post #515 of 5393/25/13 at 2:00pmpost #516 of 5395/17/13 at 9:46pmpost #517 of 5395/19/13 at 3:40pmpost #518 of 5395/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #519 of 5396/13/13 at 11:41am
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Edited by zerochief - 6/13/13 at 11:45ampost #520 of 5396/27/13 at 8:07ampost #521 of 5397/19/13 at 10:07ampost #522 of 5397/20/13 at 4:08ampost #523 of 5397/20/13 at 1:04pm
Basically everywhere in Chile in all sizes and forms (and prices). This one was bought at Pablo Neruda House's gift shop in Santiago (La Chascona). Made in Easter Island it says. :)
Edited by myears - 7/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #524 of 5398/5/13 at 1:43pmpost #525 of 5398/5/13 at 6:00pm
After browsing this thread I thought I'd hop on Amazon to see what I could find. I like how running a search for headphone stand brings up these results:
A banana stand, a hose hook, and a 6 pack of styrafoam model heads. The power of Head-Fi?
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AKG K812 Pro 28 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 14 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 43 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › DUNU Official Notice Statement about DN-2000 purchasing (unthorized... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SR500, what is this? 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob