Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
New Headphone Stand - Page 35
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5423/4/13 at 2:02pm
I sold the wooden Omega, I now have a aluminium one from China.
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=2013.1.0.56.owcsoq&pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMGWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpcRDhHQV11BmtsSFsxKgsyPzAhC2sDB0RbQVRFBgYV&title=Y29wcGVyIGNvbG91ci%2FNrbLKIDS6xbjftbXCwbrPvfCyu9DiuNa2%2Brv6vNzX09W5yr7Wp7zcILD808o%3D&version=2&c=MjUxNDVhYzQ4NjcwYzdiYzM2YWNjYjdmMzYyZjIwMDc%3D&itemId=17781491228&shopId=69670912&sellerRate=132&dbId=&fv=9post #513 of 5423/24/13 at 2:10pm
Came across recently with a new headphone stand on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/261188984209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looks really gorgeous, thinking to get my hands on it. Did anybody tried this one? Feedback?
Edited by DiML - 3/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #514 of 5423/25/13 at 1:44pm
No room on my home studio desk for a stand so it's a wall-mount for me.
*Dollar store wood hanger thingy - $2.00
*Black spray paint - $0 (had some left over cans from another project)
*Koss Porta Pro earpads for headband cushion - $0 (friend from work got me lots of them, no idea where he got em)post #515 of 5423/25/13 at 2:00pmpost #516 of 5425/17/13 at 9:46pmpost #517 of 5425/19/13 at 3:40pmpost #518 of 5425/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #519 of 5426/13/13 at 11:41am
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Edited by zerochief - 6/13/13 at 11:45ampost #520 of 5426/27/13 at 8:07ampost #521 of 5427/19/13 at 10:07ampost #522 of 5427/20/13 at 4:08ampost #523 of 5427/20/13 at 1:04pm
Basically everywhere in Chile in all sizes and forms (and prices). This one was bought at Pablo Neruda House's gift shop in Santiago (La Chascona). Made in Easter Island it says. :)
Edited by myears - 7/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #524 of 5428/5/13 at 1:43pmpost #525 of 5428/5/13 at 6:00pm
After browsing this thread I thought I'd hop on Amazon to see what I could find. I like how running a search for headphone stand brings up these results:
A banana stand, a hose hook, and a 6 pack of styrafoam model heads. The power of Head-Fi?
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 second ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 32 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › 3rd Party HD 5x8 Replacement something to worry about? 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 ohm, Very Good condition 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)