Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
New Headphone Stand - Page 35
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5423/4/13 at 2:02pm
I sold the wooden Omega, I now have a aluminium one from China.
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=2013.1.0.56.owcsoq&pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMGWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpcRDhHQV11BmtsSFsxKgsyPzAhC2sDB0RbQVRFBgYV&title=Y29wcGVyIGNvbG91ci%2FNrbLKIDS6xbjftbXCwbrPvfCyu9DiuNa2%2Brv6vNzX09W5yr7Wp7zcILD808o%3D&version=2&c=MjUxNDVhYzQ4NjcwYzdiYzM2YWNjYjdmMzYyZjIwMDc%3D&itemId=17781491228&shopId=69670912&sellerRate=132&dbId=&fv=9post #513 of 5423/24/13 at 2:10pm
Came across recently with a new headphone stand on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/261188984209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looks really gorgeous, thinking to get my hands on it. Did anybody tried this one? Feedback?
Edited by DiML - 3/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #514 of 5423/25/13 at 1:44pm
No room on my home studio desk for a stand so it's a wall-mount for me.
*Dollar store wood hanger thingy - $2.00
*Black spray paint - $0 (had some left over cans from another project)
*Koss Porta Pro earpads for headband cushion - $0 (friend from work got me lots of them, no idea where he got em)post #515 of 5423/25/13 at 2:00pmpost #516 of 5425/17/13 at 9:46pmpost #517 of 5425/19/13 at 3:40pmpost #518 of 5425/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #519 of 5426/13/13 at 11:41am
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Edited by zerochief - 6/13/13 at 11:45ampost #520 of 5426/27/13 at 8:07ampost #521 of 5427/19/13 at 10:07ampost #522 of 5427/20/13 at 4:08ampost #523 of 5427/20/13 at 1:04pm
Basically everywhere in Chile in all sizes and forms (and prices). This one was bought at Pablo Neruda House's gift shop in Santiago (La Chascona). Made in Easter Island it says. :)
Edited by myears - 7/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #524 of 5428/5/13 at 1:43pmpost #525 of 5428/5/13 at 6:00pm
After browsing this thread I thought I'd hop on Amazon to see what I could find. I like how running a search for headphone stand brings up these results:
A banana stand, a hose hook, and a 6 pack of styrafoam model heads. The power of Head-Fi?
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DAC-X10: Worthy Budget 32/384 ES9018 Rig? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HE400 2 minutes ago
- › Lauren Bacall RIP 3 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! 5 minutes ago
- › TTAlloy 480 Classic Periphery Ring Excellent Condition 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: "Pop" goes DSD. (page 122) 8 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)