Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Today is my long overdue review of the Cayin i5. I had trouble getting this review complete due to a holiday emergency and a slow recovery however, better late than never. *disclaimer* I've...
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
New Headphone Stand - Page 35
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5463/4/13 at 2:02pm
I sold the wooden Omega, I now have a aluminium one from China.
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=2013.1.0.56.owcsoq&pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMGWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpcRDhHQV11BmtsSFsxKgsyPzAhC2sDB0RbQVRFBgYV&title=Y29wcGVyIGNvbG91ci%2FNrbLKIDS6xbjftbXCwbrPvfCyu9DiuNa2%2Brv6vNzX09W5yr7Wp7zcILD808o%3D&version=2&c=MjUxNDVhYzQ4NjcwYzdiYzM2YWNjYjdmMzYyZjIwMDc%3D&itemId=17781491228&shopId=69670912&sellerRate=132&dbId=&fv=9post #513 of 5463/24/13 at 2:10pm
Came across recently with a new headphone stand on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/261188984209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looks really gorgeous, thinking to get my hands on it. Did anybody tried this one? Feedback?
Edited by DiML - 3/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #514 of 5463/25/13 at 1:44pm
No room on my home studio desk for a stand so it's a wall-mount for me.
*Dollar store wood hanger thingy - $2.00
*Black spray paint - $0 (had some left over cans from another project)
*Koss Porta Pro earpads for headband cushion - $0 (friend from work got me lots of them, no idea where he got em)post #515 of 5463/25/13 at 2:00pmpost #516 of 5465/17/13 at 9:46pmpost #517 of 5465/19/13 at 3:40pmpost #518 of 5465/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #519 of 5466/13/13 at 11:41am
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Edited by zerochief - 6/13/13 at 11:45ampost #520 of 5466/27/13 at 8:07ampost #521 of 5467/19/13 at 10:07ampost #522 of 5467/20/13 at 4:08ampost #523 of 5467/20/13 at 1:04pm
Basically everywhere in Chile in all sizes and forms (and prices). This one was bought at Pablo Neruda House's gift shop in Santiago (La Chascona). Made in Easter Island it says. :)
Edited by myears - 7/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #524 of 5468/5/13 at 1:43pmpost #525 of 5468/5/13 at 6:00pm
After browsing this thread I thought I'd hop on Amazon to see what I could find. I like how running a search for headphone stand brings up these results:
A banana stand, a hose hook, and a 6 pack of styrafoam model heads. The power of Head-Fi?
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 11 seconds ago
- › FS: Schiit Mjolnir 2 47 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 50 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 55 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 Headphone - Like New 58 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › Cayin i5 by Voxata
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear