Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
New Headphone Stand - Page 35
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5463/4/13 at 2:02pm
I sold the wooden Omega, I now have a aluminium one from China.
http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?spm=2013.1.0.56.owcsoq&pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMGWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpcRDhHQV11BmtsSFsxKgsyPzAhC2sDB0RbQVRFBgYV&title=Y29wcGVyIGNvbG91ci%2FNrbLKIDS6xbjftbXCwbrPvfCyu9DiuNa2%2Brv6vNzX09W5yr7Wp7zcILD808o%3D&version=2&c=MjUxNDVhYzQ4NjcwYzdiYzM2YWNjYjdmMzYyZjIwMDc%3D&itemId=17781491228&shopId=69670912&sellerRate=132&dbId=&fv=9post #513 of 5463/24/13 at 2:10pm
Came across recently with a new headphone stand on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/261188984209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looks really gorgeous, thinking to get my hands on it. Did anybody tried this one? Feedback?
Edited by DiML - 3/24/13 at 2:56pmpost #514 of 5463/25/13 at 1:44pm
No room on my home studio desk for a stand so it's a wall-mount for me.
*Dollar store wood hanger thingy - $2.00
*Black spray paint - $0 (had some left over cans from another project)
*Koss Porta Pro earpads for headband cushion - $0 (friend from work got me lots of them, no idea where he got em)post #515 of 5463/25/13 at 2:00pmpost #516 of 5465/17/13 at 9:46pmpost #517 of 5465/19/13 at 3:40pmpost #518 of 5465/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #519 of 5466/13/13 at 11:41am
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Edited by zerochief - 6/13/13 at 11:45ampost #520 of 5466/27/13 at 8:07ampost #521 of 5467/19/13 at 10:07ampost #522 of 5467/20/13 at 4:08ampost #523 of 5467/20/13 at 1:04pm
Basically everywhere in Chile in all sizes and forms (and prices). This one was bought at Pablo Neruda House's gift shop in Santiago (La Chascona). Made in Easter Island it says. :)
Edited by myears - 7/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #524 of 5468/5/13 at 1:43pmpost #525 of 5468/5/13 at 6:00pm
After browsing this thread I thought I'd hop on Amazon to see what I could find. I like how running a search for headphone stand brings up these results:
A banana stand, a hose hook, and a 6 pack of styrafoam model heads. The power of Head-Fi?
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Right side louder/cleaner than left side of new XBA-A3's? 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 5 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 5 minutes ago
- › DT 990 Premium 600 Ohm + Fiio E10K 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...