Nice! It's a great deal and it's quite well made. Plus the $15 includes shipping and it came within about a week and a half. Perfect size too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
The FiiO A1 is a nice addition to a smartphone setup.It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. it doesn't extend very well and bass and treble is left...
New Headphone Stand - Page 29post #421 of 54611/14/11 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 54611/15/11 at 4:57ampost #423 of 54611/15/11 at 9:23am
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.post #424 of 54611/15/11 at 10:13ampost #425 of 54611/16/11 at 3:45am
Quote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.
I like the simplicity of it.post #426 of 54611/26/11 at 3:45pmQuote:
I placed some foam in them, and while there is some, its usually gone in like 30 seconds or so. I now own 3 of them, and am looking for a 4th(Home Depot is sold out) for my newest headphone acquisition.post #427 of 54612/8/11 at 10:58pmpost #428 of 54612/9/11 at 12:19amQuote:Originally Posted by toyopl
I'll try this bad boy out, hoping to take off AKG logo off it if possible.
Yes, I bought that from eBay as well. Shipping from Asia was quick. I use it for my Ultrasone PRO 550.
It works fine but be aware that it will start peeling in places and it's noticeable up-close. It looks a little cheap. Don't rub it against anything uncovered, even the cardboard box. Second, it was very light for me, to the point I was knocking it over when I would pick my headphones up. Now I can put it against my PC, but I bought some paperweights and that fixed the problem somewhat. I might look in to the Woo Audio stands next.
Edited by Devarika Woulf - 12/9/11 at 12:20ampost #429 of 5462/8/12 at 3:13ampost #430 of 5463/1/12 at 6:18pm
I picked up the stand today from Home Depot, cost me $10. It looks a bit different (may be a new model) but is just as functional. I can provide pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.post #431 of 5463/1/12 at 6:21pmpost #432 of 5463/1/12 at 6:51pmpost #433 of 5463/1/12 at 7:18pmQuote:
Sure thing, please post up the pics of it.post #434 of 5463/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #435 of 5463/1/12 at 9:04pm
Heck yeah! Going to try and snag a couple more of those. Couldn't find a single one when I went there for the old version had to custom order from a pal's hardware store ended up around $18 Canadian a piece but well worth it. Thanks for checking in with the new versions. I'll add a bit of the old pipe foam and it's done! Same price range? Any particular department or location in the store I know people had a hard time finding them before.
Edited by nick n - 3/1/12 at 9:07pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 seconds ago
- › Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker 14 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 26 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin i5 - Android based AK4490... 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › ADEL Technology - Discussion Thread - Update: March 27, 2016:... 3 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tj Bennett 5 minutes ago
- › Best value for money headphones for £40 or $40 6 minutes ago
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...