Nice! It's a great deal and it's quite well made. Plus the $15 includes shipping and it came within about a week and a half. Perfect size too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
New Headphone Stand - Page 29post #421 of 54411/14/11 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 54411/15/11 at 4:57ampost #423 of 54411/15/11 at 9:23am
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.post #424 of 54411/15/11 at 10:13ampost #425 of 54411/16/11 at 3:45am
Quote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.
I like the simplicity of it.post #426 of 54411/26/11 at 3:45pmQuote:
I placed some foam in them, and while there is some, its usually gone in like 30 seconds or so. I now own 3 of them, and am looking for a 4th(Home Depot is sold out) for my newest headphone acquisition.post #427 of 54412/8/11 at 10:58pmpost #428 of 54412/9/11 at 12:19amQuote:Originally Posted by toyopl
I'll try this bad boy out, hoping to take off AKG logo off it if possible.
Yes, I bought that from eBay as well. Shipping from Asia was quick. I use it for my Ultrasone PRO 550.
It works fine but be aware that it will start peeling in places and it's noticeable up-close. It looks a little cheap. Don't rub it against anything uncovered, even the cardboard box. Second, it was very light for me, to the point I was knocking it over when I would pick my headphones up. Now I can put it against my PC, but I bought some paperweights and that fixed the problem somewhat. I might look in to the Woo Audio stands next.
Edited by Devarika Woulf - 12/9/11 at 12:20ampost #429 of 5442/8/12 at 3:13ampost #430 of 5443/1/12 at 6:18pm
I picked up the stand today from Home Depot, cost me $10. It looks a bit different (may be a new model) but is just as functional. I can provide pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.post #431 of 5443/1/12 at 6:21pmpost #432 of 5443/1/12 at 6:51pmpost #433 of 5443/1/12 at 7:18pmQuote:
Sure thing, please post up the pics of it.post #434 of 5443/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #435 of 5443/1/12 at 9:04pm
Heck yeah! Going to try and snag a couple more of those. Couldn't find a single one when I went there for the old version had to custom order from a pal's hardware store ended up around $18 Canadian a piece but well worth it. Thanks for checking in with the new versions. I'll add a bit of the old pipe foam and it's done! Same price range? Any particular department or location in the store I know people had a hard time finding them before.
Edited by nick n - 3/1/12 at 9:07pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 vs AKG Q701? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 3 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 3 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2