Nice! It's a great deal and it's quite well made. Plus the $15 includes shipping and it came within about a week and a half. Perfect size too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
New Headphone Stand - Page 29post #421 of 54511/14/11 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 54511/15/11 at 4:57ampost #423 of 54511/15/11 at 9:23am
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.post #424 of 54511/15/11 at 10:13ampost #425 of 54511/16/11 at 3:45am
Quote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Updated my DIY stand - scrap maple base, with a leather strip around it ($1 vintage store belt) - 3/8ths all-thread sheathed in 1/2inch copper pipe (mandrel shaped to fit over lock nuts) and 3 inch PVC connector pipe with a craft foam pad.
I like the simplicity of it.post #426 of 54511/26/11 at 3:45pmQuote:
I placed some foam in them, and while there is some, its usually gone in like 30 seconds or so. I now own 3 of them, and am looking for a 4th(Home Depot is sold out) for my newest headphone acquisition.post #427 of 54512/8/11 at 10:58pmpost #428 of 54512/9/11 at 12:19amQuote:Originally Posted by toyopl
I'll try this bad boy out, hoping to take off AKG logo off it if possible.
Yes, I bought that from eBay as well. Shipping from Asia was quick. I use it for my Ultrasone PRO 550.
It works fine but be aware that it will start peeling in places and it's noticeable up-close. It looks a little cheap. Don't rub it against anything uncovered, even the cardboard box. Second, it was very light for me, to the point I was knocking it over when I would pick my headphones up. Now I can put it against my PC, but I bought some paperweights and that fixed the problem somewhat. I might look in to the Woo Audio stands next.
Edited by Devarika Woulf - 12/9/11 at 12:20ampost #429 of 5452/8/12 at 3:13ampost #430 of 5453/1/12 at 6:18pm
I picked up the stand today from Home Depot, cost me $10. It looks a bit different (may be a new model) but is just as functional. I can provide pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.post #431 of 5453/1/12 at 6:21pmpost #432 of 5453/1/12 at 6:51pmpost #433 of 5453/1/12 at 7:18pmQuote:
Sure thing, please post up the pics of it.post #434 of 5453/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #435 of 5453/1/12 at 9:04pm
Heck yeah! Going to try and snag a couple more of those. Couldn't find a single one when I went there for the old version had to custom order from a pal's hardware store ended up around $18 Canadian a piece but well worth it. Thanks for checking in with the new versions. I'll add a bit of the old pipe foam and it's done! Same price range? Any particular department or location in the store I know people had a hard time finding them before.
Edited by nick n - 3/1/12 at 9:07pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best way to hook up computer to audio receiver? 52 seconds ago
- › Official Chicago August 8 2015 Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › HD650's 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2